Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

America is becoming increasingly isolated because of logistics, smartphones, and shopping malls / stores having shut down.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Let's pretend you're a 25 year old male in a mid sized, say 500,000 population city in america. What are your socialization options?

- Work
No one at work is your friend. Don't be stupid. Maybe if it's a physical labor job but in an office environment with lots of management, it's every man for himself.

- Gym
Probably your best bet, but full of lonely men and bloated / fat gym-cels coping with life. Not exactly an upbeat place. I guess the most people you might see in a day in one room might be in the weight room after work.

- School
You're not longer in school, idiot.

- Let's go shopping, bro
This isn't the 1990s. Retail stores are mostly out of business or are going out of business. Maybe people with no bank accounts and can only pay in cash might still use stores, or people shopping for groceries.

- Restaurants
Well, if you wanna piss away your money to eat out alone and pay $30 for a shitty meal which you could have made yourself easier, cheaper, faster and better.

So basically you're fucked.

Assuming your chad, your socialization will be average or below looking tinder girls, but better than nothing.

America feels like a prison. The irony in that is that some people in actual prisons do NOT want to leave because they have zero friends / support / purpose on the outside. Same goes for military.

Things are so fucked for men that you don't even get basic socialization with other men. In america you don't even get a sidewalk or a place to walk around the neighborhood. You get NOTHING and you will pay out the ass for it.

God bless America. The west is only getting worse.

You are right.
But I think incel life in rural regions could be even worse.
Everyone knows each other. You are an isolated loner and people probably talk bullshit about you behind your back.
There are settled social circles and you have no chance to get in there (especially when you are non-NT).

I dont live in usa,but here things are the same crap as out there,with the exception of economy,and better copes that you find in usa,but the rest is the same

You are right.
Everyone knows each other. You are an isolated loner and people probably talk bullshit about you behind your back.
There are settled social circles and you have no chance to get in there (especially when you are non-NT).

rural is awful. women leave for big cities. police are abusive as fuck in rural regions. i'd legit rather just be in some whtie collar federal prison than isolated as fuck in a rural place

It's over if you don't have an extended, involved, caring family

It's over if you had no friends in high school or if you lost what friends you had

Now you will forever be seen as a weird autistic loser no matter what you do. No matter how hard you try to blend in with normies.

"maybe at this new job I'll make friends"
"maybe at college I'll meet some people"
"maybe if i just go outside I'll meet some people"

Gigacope. It's over.

Pre-selection also applies to socializing, not just women.

You are right.
You forgot the main thing: to survive there, you must have a car and driver license.

The US is the shithole country of the West.

From your post, what I'm gathering is: If you don't make friends/get a gf whilst in college (at the latest), you're doomed to be alone forever?

This is why I don't go outside much. I tried socializing in the past and I realized there was nothing to do and nowhere to go. The few gathering places/ social/game clubs I could find were either full of soyboys or very shallow normies.

I feel you. I feel much happier in Brazil than I did in Germany, most of it is because of the language and my family, but part of it is also because of how much warmer people are down here. Brazilian culture is great tbh, what kills this country is narco shit and politics.

Most young sub8 guys cope with gaming nowadays.

Rural/small town America is a disaster.

It's over if you don't have an extended, involved, caring family

It's over if you had no friends in high school or if you lost what friends you had

Now you will forever be seen as a weird autistic loser no matter what you do. No matter how hard you try to blend in with normies.

Gigacope. It's over.

Pre-selection also applies to socializing, not just women.
True

This is why I don't go outside much. I tried socializing in the past and I realized there was nothing to do and nowhere to go. The few gathering places/ social/game clubs I could find were either full of soyboys or very shallow normies.

even if you do, she'll fuck chads / whatever

if you're not good enough for online dating, you're fucked

and if you are, your life ends when your looks go

I find the decline of malls to be especially depressing. I loved going to the malls as a kid, despite being an aspie, I loved the vibrant atmosphere and the happy people that I saw.
Most young sub8 guys cope with gaming nowadays.

Not just sub-8, I've met a lot of wealthy Chads who play PC games, too.

Rural/small town America is a disaster.

For real? How bad is it? I want to move to the Ozarks area after I'm done with college because it looks comfy out there, and it's one of the only beautiful places that hasn't been invaded by those irritable Californians yet.

Let's pretend you're a 25 year old male in a mid sized, say 500,000 population city in america. What are your socialization options?

- Work
No one at work is your friend. Don't be stupid. Maybe if it's a physical labor job but in an office environment with lots of management, it's every man for himself.

- Gym
Probably your best bet, but full of lonely men and bloated / fat gym-cels coping with life. Not exactly an upbeat place. I guess the most people you might see in a day in one room might be in the weight room after work.

- School
You're not longer in school, idiot.

- Let's go shopping, bro
This isn't the 1990s. Retail stores are mostly out of business or are going out of business. Maybe people with no bank accounts and can only pay in cash might still use stores, or people shopping for groceries.

- Restaurants
Well, if you wanna piss away your money to eat out alone and pay $30 for a shitty meal which you could have made yourself easier, cheaper, faster and better.

So basically you're fucked.

Assuming your chad, your socialization will be average or below looking tinder girls, but better than nothing.

America feels like a prison. The irony in that is that some people in actual prisons do NOT want to leave because they have zero friends / support / purpose on the outside. Same goes for military.

Things are so fucked for men that you don't even get basic socialization with other men. In america you don't even get a sidewalk or a place to walk around the neighborhood. You get NOTHING and you will pay out the ass for it.
>Wants to socialize
>Calls himself incel

I find the decline of malls to be especially depressing. I loved going to the malls as a kid, despite being an aspie, I loved the vibrant atmosphere and the happy people that I saw.

Not just sub-8, I've met a lot of wealthy Chads who play PC games, too.

For real? How bad is it? I want to move to the Ozarks area after I'm done with college because it looks comfy out there, and it's one of the only beautiful places that hasn't been invaded by those irritable Californians yet.
No socialization, no jobs.

Gigacope. It's over.

Tbh, Forever Alone

You will never have this:

Soyboy01

Best bet would be to live in the city center (I mean very close) and try to approach-maxx to make friends and such around the bars and clubs. This is even better in a large city with night life every night.

You probably can't be sub 4 for this and you probably need to be able to somewhat NT and friendly.

There are friend finder apps and websites. I found one online and I am considering using it at some point when I'm less busy with school. There are men and women of all ages there looking for people to talk to and do hobbies with.

Last edited: