Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL America is the most Cucked nation on Earth

osman27

osman27

Banned
-
1604944956688s
Pronouns in the Bio. Can you believe these spiteful mutants call certain European countries cucked especially during the migrant crisis, when they are all just a big social science experiment now at this point.

Those fuckers should be annihilated from earth

It's about to, but as of right now it's not. America has 2 things that make it less cucked than eufags

1: Free speech
2: 2nd amendment.

With a biden presidency both of these things are going to come under attack so I fully expect afterwards we will be just like the UK but with a shit ton of mexicans (If joe biden wins or American's don't fight back i.e the boog, that is. He can still get overturned)

Most gun control doesn't do anything because of loopholes. I got my (2) guns due to loopholes. Trumps gun control shit was symbolic at best. Bump stocks can just have a slight modification and it can still be full auto. Background checks can also have a few loopholes when it comes to federal governments and if they don't respond (if the federal government doesn't respond to a gun dealers background check request of you, he can just give you the gun).

Biden's gun control will actually do stuff because he gives a shit and will restrict the loopholes hard and hold gun dealers more accountable and shit.

You own a gun despite being an ex con?
Antique firearm laws allow me to own firearms with models pre 1899. With cylindrical modification it can take cowboy/paper catridges and function as a regular revolver. You also don't need a background check, nor do you need to register your firearm because the govt doesn't treat it like a firearm even when you change the cylinder to a new model.
image0.jpg

The UK locked up an incel for approaching a foid, pretty sure thats more cucked.

Holy shit read cowboy guns, do they work?
Of course they work. I fired them both with the original black powder cylinder way and with the modified paper cartridge way. The bigger .44 caliber revolver makes a massive cloud of smoke and is loud, so if I ever want to shoot I shoot the smaller Police issue 36 cal. A lot of ranges won’t let you shoot black powder though because of the smoke

I would normally say ''İts actually Sweden'' but that country is in its own league at cuckery at this point
We should build shelters in Sweden and only put Swedencels in it with some İKEA furniture,minecraft and meatballs in it.
Then nuke the entire fuckin country from orbit,its the only way to be sure.

It's about to, but as of right now it's not. America has 2 things that make it less cucked than eufags

With a biden presidency both of these things are going to come under attack so I fully expect afterwards we will be just like the UK but with a shit ton of mexicans (If joe biden wins or American's don't fight back i.e the boog, that is. He can still get overturned)
JFL @ you if you think rights mean anything anymore to ((( them)))

Antique firearm laws allow me to own firearms with models pre 1899. With cylindrical modification it can take cowboy/paper catridges and function as a regular revolver. You also don't need a background check, nor do you need to register your firearm because the govt doesn't treat it like a firearm even when you change the cylinder to a new model.
image0.jpg
Holy based. Where did you get your guns?

European nations are more cucked though. There's just a bigger spotlight on the US because we are so prescient. It honestly seems like most non-Americans on here know more about what's going on in America than their own nations. As an American I can't really understand it because mundane happenings in the rest of the world don't get reported here while cels from other nations know about random members of Congress.

The past week I have seen an Aussie and Brazilian comment on how America was cucked while not knowing their countries were literally restricting what limited expression they already have.

I would normally say ''İts actually Sweden'' but that country is in its own league at cuckery at this point
We should build shelters in Sweden and only put Swedencels in it with some İKEA furniture,minecraft and meatballs in it.
Then nuke the entire fuckin country from orbit,its the only way to be sure.

Holy based. Where did you get your guns?
Just look up “black powder pistols” and you can get one. It’s as easy as ordering just anything. No sign in or any of that stuff, come straight to your door. Of course you need to get the shit for it as well.

image0.jpg
LMFAO imagine pulling one of those out to protect yourself. :feelskek:

LMFAO imagine pulling one of those out to protect yourself. :feelskek:
The .44 is heavy and unwieldy ngl, but the little police issue pistol was meant for that sort of (being a police issue). But if you have the base black powder cylinder you would need to load it before hand because loading it takes like a minute.

The .44 is heavy and unwieldy ngl, but the little police issue pistol was meant for that sort of (being a police issue). But if you have the base black powder cylinder you would need to load it before hand because loading it takes like a minute.
What'd you do that you can't get regular guns anymore :feelsbaton:

image0.jpg

eh I can see how they would be liked, but personally I like modern 22s more

eh I can see how they would be liked, but personally I like modern 22s more
I can’t get them. I’d fail the background check. This is how I get around that using antique firearm loopholes.

A foid rules our nation, honestly it was literally just a matter of time

Boogaloo is a spook. everybody is too comfortable and right wing ideologies are too shunned for them to push harder. every non incel man is a simp too.

I can’t get them. I’d fail the background check. This is how I get around that using antique firearm loopholes.

What about getting someone you know to buy them for you or buying from other people.

What about getting someone you know to buy them for you or buying from other people.
I don’t have those connections currenty to do that+it’s illegal

She had to put she/her in her bio because we might think she was a dude.

I unironically see all the Director level guys at work putting this pronoun shit in their email signatures.

JFL its over

Last edited:
I unironically see all the Director level guys putting this pronoun shit in their email signatures.

JFL its over
Destruction of freedom of speech. In a few years you'll be required by law to use them under fear of arrest. Right after they finish taking your guns

Plus biden will lock down the country and in a recent interview he even said he wishes there was a way to mandate the vaccine to everyone. Can't believe so many retards voted for him.

I don’t have those connections currenty to do that+it’s illegal

I did something similar to it which was getting a family member to buy it. Technically their own but basically mine.

image0.jpg
You are fakecel because you are alive...wtf just give me a gun.