Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

America is truly a free nation where we can openly criticize the president

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
But just remember it doesn't actually stop his plans.

If he decides to send everyone to die in Iran with approval then you're still going. I guess being able to call him orange Cheeto again for the 500th time feels good though right?

That's why I hate normies. Everything to them is surface level

The President is just a stand in for those you cannot critise

Freedom is mostly an illusion.

You can criticize the president but you can't criticize who actually controls the country and all of the western world

The US doesn't need to crack down on dissident speech because

1.) Most of the "Dissident speech" actually isn't dissident speech, especially if it's just criticizing Trump. Most of the criticism of Trump's actions towards Iran for example doesn't come from sympathy or support of Iranian people but from the view of "I believe Iran is a problem -We just need to handle it differently" i.e. they still support American hegemony but disagree on certain strategies or areas the US needs to focus on.

2.) Real "Dissident" speech barely exists, it is not a threat at the moment, the United States is a highly stable country, its two-party liberal "democracy" has managed to stay for a long time, most citizens are cynical and too privileged to really care.

just go crazy in the barracks

Normies are retarded

just go crazy in the barracks
Just fail the pt test, bro
Indeed.

Try criticising jews in public and see how free you are!
DDEB5746 6725 4994 AFCF 9A4D6956EAD8