Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

America is Utterly Doomed!

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
I just saw what looked like a 14 year old foid in underwear shorts! Then I heard a gen x mom talking on the 'phone about how somebody had sex before their later marriage! Send the asteroid already! Degeneracy has permeated mundane public life!

America and western countries at large are doomed for a lot of more reasons than that. All signs point to the 21st century not belonging to them but to other nations in other areas of the world.

America and western countries at large are doomed for a lot of more reasons than that. All signs point to the 21st century not belonging to them but to other nations in other areas of the world.
I wish, they all deserve death.
But it's all cope because as we know:
Nothing will ever happen.

America aka Babylon the Great Whore will fall

i remember over a decade ago a girl on her myspace posted a pic of her in spandex

everyone raged

All of the west is in the same boat tbh.

America is in 'the last days of Rome' shits falling apart, civil unrest, mountains of debt. All empires fall and I think Americans time at the pinnacle will shortly come to an end.

I hope the Chinks would launch the DF-41s to California aka Gomorrah of the West.

This is what happens when you let media narrative change the public discourse of the country. When the media itself is not free but controlled

I really wish Russia would nuke us already

I am finding this to be unbelievable without some photos as proof.

There is no escape from this hell. If it all goes to shit, the foids all flock to chad or financially secure 30+ year olds. We will never catch a break.

Saw a dozen more just like the first! Four were in a she-wolf pack.

I just saw what looked like a 14 year old foid in underwear shorts! Then I heard a gen x mom talking on the 'phone about how somebody had sex before their later marriage! Send the asteroid already! Degeneracy has permeated mundane public life!
May lord shiva start his cosmic dance of destruction and bring Kali Yuga to a swift and decisive conclusion