Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News America may be losing TikTok as part of a ban on Chinese apps.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★

People are talking about this being the end of TikTok, if it loses the US market. But also, the end of anything that could ever replace TikTok.

Why? Because apparently the "Recommendeds" algorithm on TikTok is very good. Better than any other website or app. Has anyone here used TikTok? How exactly does it have "very good Recommendeds?" Like you don't ever see videos you don't like?

I haven’t used tiktok but I still know that it’s complete shit

Lifefuel to have any social network destroyed, especially something as visual and retarded as Tiktok.

People are talking about this being the end of TikTok, if it loses the US market. But also, the end of anything that could ever replace TikTok.

Why? Because apparently the "Recommendeds" algorithm on TikTok is very good. Better than any other website or app. Has anyone here used TikTok? How exactly does it have "very good Recommendeds?" Like you don't ever see videos you don't like?
Because their algorythm used to hide ugly people and politicized content, which means the only thing left were chads and stacies doing random shit.

Blessing in disguise?

Most likely scare media for the normies who use this everyday. But if they do remove it, its one step in the right direction.

Lol so some obvious chinese spyware that normalfags are to egotistical and extroverted to resist using is being rightly banned. Boohoo fuck everybody on there.

Nothing of value will be lost

Nice, that degenerate cesspool subhuman filth will finally get banned. I can’t wait for all the foids to cry over the lack of attention they get and losing their followers

I only saw the words "America may be losing" and instinctively agreed.

Ban Reddit for being chinese owned too. Fuck that site.

Ban Tinder as well or anything similar to it

Obviously tiktok is garbage but if they do actually ban it that will set a terrible precedent that could lead to just about any website/platform/app being banned just because the government doesn't like it. The problem is much deeper than just a few social media apps. You cant ban tiktok and have anything meaningful come from that. Its like tearing down one McDonalds and saying you have solved the obesity crisis.

However, if the government does ban it then I wouldnt doubt the companies could get their hebrews (top paid lawyers) on it and the legal trouble might make the government rescind the ban. Even if the ban does go through, the precedent will be set that any media the government deems “bad” or or just anything the government doesnt like, can be banned. And then when the government comes after sites like this, the response will be not be to help us, it will be “well good then, that was just a neo-nazi alt right incel hate terrorist website, Im glad they banned it”

We have no one on our side to help us, and we can barely rely on the law to protect us, so this is something I really hope does not happen.

Lifefuel to have any social network destroyed, especially something as visual and retarded as Tiktok.
We're a social network, though, technically. :feelsrope:

Tiktok is cancer.

Not a fan of banning stuff though

They are trying to replace it with utube. Nothing will change.