Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL American Christians are funny

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
They sound so silly when they pray/chant, even the brain dead desert Christians I grew up with don't sound this silly.

bruh
The whole purpose of the Lord's prayer is that people can pray for themselves and don't need priests to do it on their behalf. and I cant make out a word he's saying

Yeah they must be funny

seems like a lot of sermons are more of an entertainment than an actual medium of conveying a message
The former seems to sell a lot better to the majority probably

Jfl at megachurches. Apparently some people even donate money megachurches in order to get personal prayers from pastors. Righteous Gemstones is a funny show and spoofs these kinds of people.

This one is pretty good too.

Christianity is Cucked.
Real Truecels should Buddhismaxx

Is cause its just a business to make money over there. Cunts are like 'god wants us to have a private jet' and all their followers dig deep like the good sheep they are.

At least they're not antivaxx jfl

Some Southern/independent baptist preachers are based. Pentecostal and neopentecostal churches are circuses. check these ones from Brazil:

Bruh I was forced by my mom to go to a Pentecostal church in my teens. The way they worship is so fucking weird. They scream and flail and convulse as if they're possessed. Weirdest shit ever. I just sat there tripping out

I'm legit surprised he was smart enough to say "I demand a vaccination to come immediately", would've thought he'd have just expected God to get rid of it.

Good hair though for his age...He completely skullmogs and voicemogs the guy next to him.

i know man,but we need mongoloids like them to keep the populas in check,otherwise chaos would rain

What bunch of clowns.

Kenneth Copeland is a greedy demon