Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious American Culture in 1950s was superior

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
Like seriously the cars and fashion

Oldsmobile super 88 holiday sedan 504

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ9Gp6Qc8LQ

Imagine your 18, you might have a GF

You have a job already lined up in local factory

You drive a 58 Chevy

Live with parents in nice 3 Bedroom house

You take you and the boys to cruise down town

Low crime

If your incel you could JBW in Asia as it was very poor and Noodles love America

Decent food

No bad Politics

But Boomers gave us instead:

- Civil Rights
- Feminism
- Inflated house prices
- Sending all factory jobs to China
- Making every country hate USA

They take the good life and leave us with this trash

They take the good life and leave us with this trash
This

Then they trurn around and say "why dont you have a job" or Why no wife or kids"
:feelsree: :feelsree:

And back then, things were actually affordable.

music was kinda boring though and movies lacked production value. for me the 60s is when entertainment got interesting. probably thanks to drugs.

I absolutely hate when people in general try to justify older times as being "bad" and then go on to suck the dick of the 2010s and 2020s, like we're somehow living like kings. I would much rather prefer living in the 50s to now (and in fact any time before 2001), and especially the 80s.

In the 50s, the baby boomers grew up pampered. That's why they left us with all this progressive garbage like feminism and globalism. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a study that comes out within the next couple years that correlates having a wealthy family and a cushy life with being a progressive who has no idea how the world actually works. Literally everyone who I ever met who was a run of the mill liberal-progressive lives comfortably and comes from a good family.

Also, the boomer generation was the same generation that made most muscle cars rare as shit because they would leave them to rot outside instead of selling them. Talk about fucking privilege.

What's funny is that these same people who suck off modern times as being more superior constantly complain about how everything is so expensive, the shitty job market, why their life sucks, etc. It's quite ironic.

I absolutely hate when people in general try to justify older times as being "bad" and then go on to suck the dick of the 2010s and 2020s, like we're somehow living like kings. I would much rather prefer living in the 50s to now (and in fact any time before 2001), and especially the 80s.

In the 50s, the baby boomers grew up pampered. That's why they left us with all this progressive garbage like feminism and globalism. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a study that comes out within the next couple years that correlates having a wealthy family and a cushy life with being a progressive who has no idea how the world actually works. Literally everyone who I ever met who was a run of the mill liberal-progressive lives comfortably and comes from a good family.

Also, the boomer generation was the same generation that made most muscle cars rare as shit because they would leave them to rot outside instead of selling them. Talk about fucking privilege.

What's funny is that these same people who suck off modern times as being more superior constantly complain about how everything is so expensive, the shitty job market, why their life sucks, etc. It's quite ironic.
I think the reverse sometimes happens though where people idealize the past a little too much. I tend to do this as well so I can understand where it comes from. But its important to take a step back at times and realize that things were always pretty shitty. Not saying that now is any better btw its just that I think some people can be prone to thinking that the past was perfect and that if they were alive then they would be super happy.

The USA that was the best USA ever, in spite of the lack of technology, was 1946-1964. After that it turned into Piss Shit Fuckland.

My grandpa was born in the late 20's, graduated highschool, then served as an MP in WW2. Never went to college. Afterwards he got a job working for Bell Atlantic installing phone lines in houses and married my grandma who actually went to college but only majored in Physical Education and she became a gym teacher at a high school.

They reared and raised my dad/his siblings and EASILY bought a house in an upper middle-class neighborhood along with pensions and 401k's. Their salaries at the time were basically around 30-40k per year adjusted for inflation but without the insanely inflated markup on mortgage/interest and overall Jewed up kikery that is the current United States.

Both of them retired in their late 60's and drove across the country in an RV while my Dad and Mom (who are both boomers) are both college grads still working their asses off and had my worthless ass who now LDARs posting on inkwell forums.

Last edited:
we were born ugly on top of surviving in the worst generation