Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity American foid drives on the wrong side of the road, kills a young male, claims diplomatic immunity

why are foreigners less sentient
they drive like they are in a vidya

another driver license pill for @LastGerman

Foids can get away with anything in this shithole society. Even Genocide. Betabuxxers, Cuckolds and White Knights galore for Whores.. Hell for Sub-8 Males. If a Man did the same thing to a Whore he would be lynched and murdered slowly.

She probably is drinking wine and laughing about it with her roastie friends.

I'll bet her husband who's actually a politician would be less likely to be granted immunity due to being male.

If she got ran over does the one responsible get immunity lol.

She probably is drinking wine and laughing about it with her roastie friends.

AWALT

I'll bet her husband who's actually a politician would be less likely to be granted immunity due to being male.

I don't know about this...diplomatic immunity isn't granted; it is there by default under the Vienna convention.

I posted this simply because I wanted to point out how foids live life on tutorial mode. Want to hit people with a vehicle and get away with it? Marry a diplomat.

If she got ran over does the one responsible get immunity lol.

If the responsible person is a young, rich white Stacy, yes.

Poor kid, as a bikercel, this affects me in more ways than one. He must have been confused for a second, then nothing.

I'm not defending the UK for driving on the wrong side of the world to the rest of Europe though, it is stupid.

AWALT

I don't know about this...diplomatic immunity isn't granted; it is there by default under the Vienna convention.

I posted this simply because I wanted to point out how foids live life on tutorial mode. Want to hit people with a vehicle and get away with it? Marry a diplomat.
What if it were a female diplomat's husband?

Foids are not fully conscious beings. They are just really good at pretending they are. They really should not be allowed to operate machinery of any kind because they are just running on instinct-based NPC programming.

And this is why female driving needs to be banned.

All females are more low inhib than even giga chads. Her life is so easy that she didn't even think that the driving rules might be different in a different country.

Fuck diplomatic immunity, can't wait for this gay world to collapse

Foids can just kill men at will and face no consequences.

JFL, clownworld.

I'm not defending the UK for driving on the wrong side of the world to the rest of Europe though, it is stupid.

Yeah, but white people never stop complaining about how ethnics "refuse to assimilate", and then this foid here (who is married to a diplomat, of all people), refuses to assimilate.
What if it were a female diplomat's husband?

He would get immunity...in theory. We know in practice that men are punished far more harshly than foids are; i.e. governments are more likely to protect a foid, and more likely to push men under the bus.

When a Japanese diplomat beat up his wife in Vancouver a couple decades ago, the Japanese government waived immunity just to appease Canadian SJWs.

Meanwhile foids can get away with vehicular manslaughter.

Last edited:
Foids can just kill men at will and face no consequences.

JFL, clownworld.
All females are more low inhib than even giga chads. Her life is so easy that she didn't even think that the driving rules might be different in a different country.
Fuck diplomatic immunity, can't wait for this gay world to collapse

Update: this is what the foid looks like, LMAO. Typical white roastie look. Didn't expect anything else.

Images 3

She probably getting fucked right know

I absolutely despise women

Fucking cunt. And notice how instead of sticking around to face the consequences, she escaped the country within 2 hours like a goddamn COWARDLY RAT

May she die slowly from eye+face cancer which is just the right amount of aggressive in order to make her doctor think she can be saved by chemotherapy so she can be blasted with radiation for 3 fuckin years until her face melts off

Life in tutorial mode lmao. Just marry the right person and you get to run over ugly men
Fucking cunt. Diplomacy is a meme. Jfl at the western world claiming to be the guardian of people's rights, meanwhile letting some dumb bitch kill others just because they are a foreigner.

This is stupid, she was driving negligently, diplomatic immunity is how politicians pork kids and get away with it legally.

Foids can get away with anything in this shithole society. Even Genocide. Betabuxxers, Cuckolds and White Knights galore for Whores.. Hell for Sub-8 Males. If a Man did the same thing to a Whore he would be lynched and murdered slowly.

This is why women shouldn't get any benefits when they marry any government worker.

May she die slowly from eye+face cancer which is just the right amount of aggressive in order to make her doctor think she can be saved by chemotherapy so she can be blasted with radiation for 3 fuckin years until her face melts off
incredibly based comment tbhngl