Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR American Incels, do you get NEETbux? If so, how did you qualify?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I'm an American. I tried to get disability benefits once. They said no. But I see people here who seem just as capable as I am, but they get disability money. What did I do wrong? What did you do right?

I'm asking Americans. I'm assuming other countries have different policies and maybe it's easier to get disability money in, like, the UK.

Do you have a diagnosis?

No, I thought the idea was to get diagnosed through their tests.
No, you need to get diagnosed first and then apply. Provide all your medical paperwork.

I haven’t got my NEETbux yet because my doctor prescribed me a narcotic and I can use it to cope with the pain until I get into a debt free position. Once all my bills are paid off, I’m applying.

@Grotesque is the master of NEETbux.

Uncle Remus guide for starters.

One thing you must obtain first is a diagnosis qualifying you for SSI, with proof from at least a psychologist that will confirm your disability. You can apply for SSI and go through their doctor for a half-ass 5 minute meeting, but this will almost certainly fail.

If you get diagnosed with something like autism spectrum, schizo, bipolar... you're well on your way. If it's a token thing that they'll diagnose like depression, anxiety, etc... which they throw on everyone that bothers them, you're probably out of luck.

Then you need to prove that you can't wageslave, at least in the short-term. As for myself, the autism diagnosis pretty much wrapped this up. This is where having stays in a mental hospital can help, as you'll prove you're crazy. Maybe even some legal trouble, although I'd be careful with that. Your actual work history is insignificant, you need actual doctors saying you're a fuckup. Not counselor, therapists, social workers... all those assholes are irrelevant. Doctors, PhDs, the big shots are all that matter, just like all forms of life.

If you think you're going to pull one over on these doctors, don't do it. They all know the game. They have niggers bothering them every day trying to get more bux. You're on incels.co, you probably have legit mental problems. Just b urself bro.

Odds are even if you do everything right, you'll be rejected on your first SSI application. This is not a death sentence, it's just how the stupid process works, trying to get people to quit. File an appeal, they work a lot of times. Some say disability lawyers help, get one if you want. I was lucky enough to get accepted right away, but I am an enormously autistic pile of shit that needs it.

I've posted about this many times before, search my shit.

Uncle Remus guide for starters.

One thing you must obtain first is a diagnosis qualifying you for SSI, with proof from at least a psychologist that will confirm your disability. You can apply for SSI and go through their doctor for a half-ass 5 minute meeting, but this will almost certainly fail.

If you get diagnosed with something like autism spectrum, schizo, bipolar... you're well on your way. If it's a token thing that they'll diagnose like depression, anxiety, etc... which they throw on everyone that bothers them, you're probably out of luck.

Then you need to prove that you can't wageslave, at least in the short-term. As for myself, the autism diagnosis pretty much wrapped this up. This is where having stays in a mental hospital can help, as you'll prove you're crazy. Maybe even some legal trouble, although I'd be careful with that. Your actual work history is insignificant, you need actual doctors saying you're a fuckup. Not counselor, therapists, social workers... all those assholes are irrelevant. Doctors, PhDs, the big shots are all that matter, just like all forms of life.

If you think you're going to pull one over on these doctors, don't do it. They all know the game. They have niggers bothering them every day trying to get more bux. You're on incels.co, you probably have legit mental problems. Just b urself bro.

Odds are even if you do everything right, you'll be rejected on your first SSI application. This is not a death sentence, it's just how the stupid process works, trying to get people to quit. File an appeal, they work a lot of times. Some say disability lawyers help, get one if you want. I was lucky enough to get accepted right away, but I am an enormously autistic pile of shit that needs it.

I've posted about this many times before, search my shit.
This. Legit guide. I was diagnosed with type 2 bipolar and antisocial personaliteehee disorders. I am such a massive mental screw-up that the psychiatrists flat-out stated that I would have absolutely no hope of holding a job even if I did manage to bullshit my way through an interview.