Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious American Men Were Willing to Die in World War II Because They Had Something to Live for

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-
They had devoted girlfriends, wives and families waiting for them back home. They had good jobs that allowed them to live the American Dream, without becoming debt slaves. They also had the support of an entire nation, which lauded them as heroes. They were loved and well respected by all.

1940 army gals dresses 350x279

This inspired them to fight with their hearts and souls. They had a reason to fight. Losing the war was not an option because it would mean losing everything they ever cherished, including their pride.

It's easy to be patriotic and optimistic about life when your country and your people appreciate you like this. But, what the hell do WE have to live for?
Paranoid cunts that avoid eye contact with you as if we're in Afghanistan under Sharia Law?
Twat cashiers that airdrop change into your palm to avoid touching you?
Overpriced homes that take 30 fucking years to pay off?

I don't know about you, but I have nothing but disdain for what this country--and this world--has become. That's why I'm a hateful misanthrope that posts on this forum.

Last edited:
They fought the wrong enemy.

Most soldiers in history were just conscripted low status males who could either fight and die probably or get shot. Also the US was not in danger anyway since thy had fucking oceans between them and Eurasia.

I'm starting to think the same.
Thank you previous generations for creating a hell on earth
The post-war generations created the "hell on earth", tbh. The Greatest Generation fought to preserve what they already had.

They also got cucked during or after. There is no way to win as a male.

The younger members of the Silent Generation and the Boomers, of course.
They also got cucked during or after. There is no way to win as a male.
I disagree. While it's true that men wageslaved on their own to support their families back then, they also called the shots, and were masters of their household.

I wish I was born in them times because everyone was traditional back then, no one would have cared if you were a virgin

The younger members of the Silent Generation and the Boomers, of course.

I disagree. While it's true that men wageslaved on their own to support their families back then, they also called the shots, and were masters of their household.
That's not what he's talking about
More vintage roastiedom

While men were going through hell and serving their country foids were letting themselves get raw dogged by Chad and then making their husbands raise children that aren't theirs. Foids have always been subhuman scum and will always be subhuman scum.

View attachment 141259
While men were going through hell and serving their country foids were letting themselves get raw dogged by Chad and then making their husbands raise children that aren't theirs. Foids have always been subhuman scum and will always be subhuman scum.

Wow nearly 20%.

That doesn't include the ones who used protection and when the cuck forgave the whore.

Most soldiers in history were just conscripted low status males who could either fight and die probably or get shot. Also the US was not in danger anyway since thy had fucking oceans between them and Eurasia.
true
View attachment 141259
brutal foids are ruthless

They had devoted girlfriends, wives and families waiting for them back home. They had good jobs that allowed them to live the American Dream, without becoming debt slaves. They also had the support of an entire nation, which lauded them as heroes. They were loved and well respected by all.

View attachment 141219

This inspired them to fight with their hearts and souls. They had a reason to fight. Losing the war was not an option because it would mean losing everything they ever cherished, including their pride.

It's easy to be patriotic and optimistic about life when your country and your people appreciate you like this. But, what the hell do WE have to live for?
Paranoid cunts that avoid eye contact with you as if we're in Afghanistan under Sharia Law?
Twat cashiers that airdrop change into your palm to avoid touching you?
Overpriced homes that take 30 fucking years to pay off?

I don't know about you, but I have nothing but disdain for what this country--and this world--has become. That's why I'm a hateful misanthrope that posts on this forum.
Go NEET.
Neet

The US soldiers had bases in my country and they went home with many of the local women

US citizens were initially strongly opposed to intervention in WWII and were pushed into combat not by any notion of pride but by the Japanese sneak attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941.
Yes, and this was an act of patriotism (for their country, and by extension, their homes and families).

They fought the wrong enemy.

Exactly. They fought the germans instead of the bolshevik sovjet subhumans and jews.

If germany had won, europe and the western world would be a literal paradise today. Instead, we got feminism, multiculturalism, hypergamy and insanity.

Good work, clown world.

just go fight a pointless war half a world away that you have no business being in, theory

Some of you guys are missing the point of my thread, tbh.

I wasn't trying to make a case for WWII. I was simply highlighting the fact that most men in the 1940's had an overall better quality of social life than many of us do today. That was the reason they were so willing to 'defend their country' and 'way of life'. By contrast, we have nothing to defend.

They were cowards who fought like pussies. The entire world against a tiny Germany and Japan and they still barely won.

We saw their true worth in Vietnam.

Everything needs to burn in nuclear fire

War is the ultimate equalizer - sad that we don't have true wars anymore.

There would be many privatepyles if you pull conscription today

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back