Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy American soy thing strikes back

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★

And yes, he cries in this one too. :soy::soy::soy:
Is he just trolling? Or is he actually mentally deranged?

For my eyes I mog him. But he still more manly, also very good personality, that last part was like irony. He sucks dick, gas roasties

This video caused me irreparable damage.

This low-T loser managed to marry his looksmatch (maybe even above looksmatch depending on how you look at it) while incels who looksmaxx are rotting.

Is he just trolling? Or is he actually mentally deranged?
maybe he care so little about his honor as a man that he saw the possibility to became famous and earn some money with this soy ractions, tbh I prefer to be a poor incel than a rich cuck if the price is trading my honor

Good ol' america the forefathers just wanted a better life, worked like fucking dogs and now look at what happened to it,the jewnited states of Americunts

Does anybody remember a video of some other (I think, he seemed younger) cuck bouncing up and down on the couch like a shameless manchild in a reaction video to one of the other Soywars trailers? It was a meme a few years ago and I can't find it now, it's hilarious and sad.

This guy is so sad

If I’ll watch anything with “Star” in front of it, it’d be the first Star Trek and only because Shatner was an intergalactic badass. Star Wars was a decent first trilogy, the second one was bad, but this third one was :soy::soy::soy:. How do you cry over this stuff? He must’ve seen this 50+ times already.

im ashamed to coexist with this guy

“men” like this are why chaddam will soon rule europe

This low-T loser managed to marry his looksmatch (maybe even above looksmatch depending on how you look at it) while incels who looksmaxx are rotting.
How?
I guess hes just a cuck.

plenty of soys in europe too

Where? I've never came across anybody as gimpy as cunt. Fuckin greeting over a slightly changed star wars scene. I wanna stamp that daft look off his face.

why are americans so obsesses with that starshit?

It was good up until ep6. beyond that it's just SJW bullshit, hardly seems like it's from the same series

The prequels? Yeah, they’re not AS :soy: but if those weren’t pure cash-grabs, I don’t know what is.
why are americans so obsesses with that starshit?

Because the unlikely person saves the universe and you feel like there’s a greater power that guides you. I’ll never get the Marvel fascination because they have source material and major characters always seem to come back from the dead.

A real embarrassment he is.

i checked out this guy's instagram, apparently hes a incel (very obvious given his looks wtf that nsl. folds)

most of instagram posts are of food

Do you have nice teeth or subhuman teeth
Subhuman.
4 years ago i was raging so hard (i used to have anger problems), i tried to kick my brother and i accidentally kicked myself in the mouth and broke my teeth. Its not very visible but still.