Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious American university explains why noodlewhores are not attracted to their own kin.

gnomen1

gnomen1

Veteran
★★★

It´s pretty much over for ricecels in the west.

Kim jong in is the shield of ricecels tbh. He should prepare some more VX gas for the final ricecel battle

it's over for ricels even on ricels countries

I don't even know how asian men cope.

Fucking brutal bro. It's good to see university professors blackpilling the unwashed masses though.

"I'm not in the dating scene right now"

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

holy fuck this is too much for me

“ I don’t like Asian guys, teehee”

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Daily reminder we live in a world where this bottom rung, genetic failure noodlewhore has more options than you can possibly imagine.

The causal racism women are aloud to show is considered normal, this is insane considering the potential consequences if the men said the same thing. Most of these women said that they wouldn't date asian men because they look like their siblings or family. This is bullshit, I have never seen any other race of women pull that card.

Asian females are the real white supremacists

I really hate the "hey fellow kids" professor. Fucking cunt faggot, speak like a normal person. You aren't hip, young and cool.

Asian females are the real white supremacists
It´s no coincidence that mexicans look like hapas. Or that white autists and white supremacists find asian wives. On this forum I learned about La Malinche.

By coincidence I watched "Bridge On The River Kwai", and it´s the same thing, just watch the symbolism of this scene. I bet there is some truth to it.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
UNBAN @Riceman he may have been extreme towards his hate for his own race but he spoke the truth and was passionate for what he believed in.He was unbridled and uncensored, this is an injustice

The professor is allowed to shit all over asian men but he says anything slightly bad about blacks, he's fired instantly and blacklisted.

The professor is allowed to shit all over asian men but he says anything slightly bad about blacks, he's fired instantly and blacklisted.
Probably true. But he gets special privileges for acting gay and using african american slang. The fact that he is given academic titles shows how sick western culture is.

only way for ricecels is hardcore kpopmaxx or martial arts maxx its over for them they are most beta race in america small dick though

Probably true. But he gets special privileges for acting gay and using african american slang. The fact that he is given academic titles shows how sick western culture is.

White people are sick with their constant pandering to non-whites and non-asians.

And I'm white myself. Near every white woman I know constantly virtue signals about that shit, while constantly trying to find white giga-chad on tinder.

Kim jong in is the shield of ricecels tbh. He should prepare some more VX gas for the final ricecel battle
he should prepare nukes for the battle

Asian foids are disgusting

Western asian foids are despicable, I hope their future manlet hapa sons go ER, there is always a price to be paid and it's their sons that will pay it.

Cho was right.

that girl is literally hideous yet still has preferences its over

View attachment 107141
“ I don’t like Asian guys, teehee”

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Daily reminder we live in a world where this bottom rung, genetic failure noodlewhore has more options than you can possibly imagine.
JFL, I mog that chick by at least 2.5 PSL. Her male looksmatch doesn't even exist.

Curries deal with this shit too sadly.

Atleast the only Asian foid who wasnt complete vomitfuel was actually into Asian guys.