Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel American Women dress like shit

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Average American whores fashion

Disgusting, not feminine at all. Vomit tier. Turbo whorish "Tomboy(aka cumdumpster" look. Fucking disgusting :feelspuke:

Korean/Asian Fashion

Alot better. Gives across femininity. Has harmony. Doesn't look like a whore(ofc all women are whores in the end but they can try to hide it at the least). :yes:

This is what (((They))) have done to USA. They are making all the women, fat drug addicted whores who will all soon be mutts. Its truly a pity. Tbh female american fashion has always been worse than Europe and other countries. Even before jews/modern degeneracy infection, but not surprising a multi ethnic nation is such a consumerist shithole and the fashion demonstrates this. USA is a trashy mutt filled shithole that is degrading every passing day in all aspects.

Average American whores fashion
View attachment 368075
Disgusting, not feminine at all. Vomit tier. Turbo whorish "Tomboy(aka cumdumpster" look. Fucking disgusting :feelspuke:
chad only.

Korean/Asian Fashion
View attachment 368076
Alot better. Gives across femininity. Has harmony. Doesn't look like a whore(ofc all women are whores in the end but they can try to hide it at the least). :yes:
chad only.

This is what (((They))) have done to USA. They are making all the women, fat drug addicted whores who will all soon be mutts. Its truly a pity. Tbh female american fashion has always been worse than Europe and other countries. Even before jews/modern degeneracy infection, but not surprising a multi ethnic nation is such a consumerist shithole and the fashion demonstrates this. USA is a trashy mutt filled shithole that is degrading every passing day in all aspects.

I like both looks tbh
Both have their time and place.

@happiless @Tenshi @shii410 @Forum_User_2345 @IncelCream @IJustWant2Die @The Abyss
chad only.

chad only.

I like both looks tbh
Both have their time and place.
Personally I absolutely hate modern fashion, it lacks personality and femininity. Yes all women are Chad only.

Last edited:
whose yogioabs
Indian male youtuber that does videos on manosphere type topics. Once claimed to be a mgtow but "evolved" away from the label. Very inconsistent in his beliefs. Source of multiple inadvertent racepills (see the comments in the following videos)
Have never seen any other manosphere content creators get as much racist remarks as he does.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l924fqGMq0Y

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJDoLEJ2Rls&list=UUc56jGgYJfKTBLmBNYyH3wg&index=21

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oKDaXpCNSM

one time a Stacy at my hs came to school with her tights pulled down to like halfway up her ass so her panties and upper half of her ass were 100% visible

one time a Stacy at my hs came to school with her tights pulled down to like halfway up her ass so her panties and upper half of her ass were 100% visible
not surprising that is the average American whore.
I swear they don't have even an ounce of shame or modesty

Agreed. Foids in the west dress like men or like whores

gook worship cope

@happiless @Tenshi @shii410 @Forum_User_2345 @IncelCream @IJustWant2Die @The Abyss

Personally I absolutely hate modern fashion, it lacks personality and femininity. Yes all women are Chad only.
asian women mog the shit out of western bitches' fashion

also makeup, in the west foids like extravagant, unnatural makeup looks that imo makes them look like fucking clowns, asian women (in asia ofc) instead do makeup to cover imperfections, like pimples and stuff to give that natural smooth skin look.

And don't even let me go on brazilian whores, I genuinely can't understand how men here find their fashion/makeup attractive, it's laughable.

The only time Amerimutts dressed well was probably back in the 1950s and before. Wish I was alive to see when all women wore dresses and men wore suspenders and suits everywhere.

All part of the plan of cultural degeneration and lack of societal shaming (for women obviously, men get shitted on for everything)

chad only so i don't care

asian women mog the shit out of western bitches' fashion

also makeup, in the west foids like extravagant, unnatural makeup looks that imo makes them look like fucking clowns, asian women (in asia ofc) instead do makeup to cover imperfections, like pimples and stuff to give that natural smooth skin look.

And don't even let me go on brazilian whores, I genuinely can't understand how men here find their fashion/makeup attractive, it's laughable.
yeah American foods and Brazilian foids(at least in the videos) over do the makeup to make themselves very cakey. looks repulsive

All part of the plan of cultural degeneration and lack of societal shaming (for women obviously, men get shitted on for everything)
true

All Women Are Whores

I agree wholeheartedly, and I hate it too. Every season, no matter what temperature, they find a way to wear little to no clothing, or clothing that shows off their bodies. Of course, those bodies are for Chads only. For instance, leggings, which show off their legs and ass, in winter. Or really short shorts in summer. I honestly can't even begin to imagine what little amount of clothing women will be allowed to wear in the future

no modest petite feminine gf. it is so over.

All women are whores regardless of dress

All the girls where I live wear giant ass T-shirts with Nike short shorts as fashion, or giant ass T-shirts with yoga pants. And they probably expect guys to dress in designer, LMAO.

Indian male youtuber that does videos on manosphere type topics. Once claimed to be a mgtow but "evolved" away from the label. Very inconsistent in his beliefs. Source of multiple inadvertent racepills (see the comments in the following videos)
Have never seen any other manosphere content creators get as much racist remarks as he does.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l924fqGMq0Y

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJDoLEJ2Rls&list=UUc56jGgYJfKTBLmBNYyH3wg&index=21

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oKDaXpCNSM

He is a soy cuck that used MGTOW to get a little views then jumped board that some swedish woman will beta buck for him despite being 5'4"

View attachment 370232

He is a soy cuck that used MGTOW to get a little views then jumped board that some swedish woman will beta buck for him despite being 5'4"
Yeah he isn't consistent but that being said he does get a lot of dissproportionate hate and mockery from all sides because of his race.
A white or black guy that frauded like he did wouldn't have gotten that much hate and mockery. It's really racepills you to see the reaction to him pulling something like this.

Also Alpha Male Lifestyle copes with being a slayer and somehow picked up the mgtow label.
That he along with some youtubers went after Yogioabs excessively shows he is more of an opportunist too imo. I don't trust him and in a way he used Yogioabs to get more views.

Mike the mgtow monk (MTMM) was the only guy to make a pretty balanced video on Yogioabs imo.