Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious American women's sexual partners before their first marriage

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★
Ufiz7cjg4ga51

Thoughts?

Visualization by u/theimpossiblesalad on reddit. Source.

American women are literal trash.

that chart is cope, most women have over 10 partners

that chart is cope, most women have over 10 partners
The exact number is meaningless since women lie. But what matters is the trend. If the number they give increases, then the real number also increases. That's all you need to know

most women lie on these anonymous surveys, no 40% of women only had 1 sexual partner before marriage in the 2010s. I would put more than half of American women at n-count of 10 or greater. Pretty disgusting.

I would NEVER even remotely consider settling down with a femoid whose had the cocks of ten men inside her. DISGUSTING

"Before their FIRST marriage"
Fuck you.

70s was so fuckin based. The American Dream was not just a dream back then. And they had cool Cars and classic Rock and Metal. There was no Tinder and smartphones. People were happier, more extroverted and fit.

Pin- or MRC-worthy

This reddit supercopers are a disgrace. Most upvoted comment:
Screenshot 29

most women lie on these anonymous surveys, no 40% of women only had 1 sexual partner before marriage in the 2010s. I would put more than half of American women at n-count of 10 or greater. Pretty disgusting.

I would NEVER even remotely consider settling down with a femoid whose had the cocks of ten men inside her. DISGUSTING
I remember reading a post on here about a study which showed women lied in a survey until they were threatened with a polygraph. Females deep down know high body counts are something to be ashamed of, but they try to convince themselves otherwise to excuse their indulgences. I’m 100% certain that a significant portion of the women who chose 1 partner only consider LTRs as partners. They aren’t considering the guys they have one night stands with and give blowjobs to as “partners”

"First marriage" :feelsseriously:

Most men need to accept if you're gonna lie down with these animals they have high body counts. No way around it. Either go incel mode or accept you're sleeping with a LOT of other dudes too.

multiply the numbers by 10 at least

10? Lol 10 is nothing. 10 is practically a virgin in 2020.

Pin- or MRC-worthy

This reddit supercopers are a disgrace. Most upvoted comment:
View attachment 289084
there is some truth to that though, if foids were getting married at ten or eleven they probably would on average have fucked fewer guys b4 husband

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back