Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Americans: what are your thoughts on the NHS clap and putting rainbows in our windows?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
In the UK, every Thursday at 8pm everyone opens up their windows or stands at their doorway and claps and cheers n all dat to say thank u to the NHS and important workers n all dat.

Imo it's just cringe and pointless. Fucking npc cunts deserve to get Corona.

Another thing in the UK we do is put up rainbows on our windows for sum reason idrk. I don't rlly care tho I rarely go outside so I never see dem and it's dun by kids and u can't hate on kids cuz they ain't fully fledged NPC's yet.

Americancels (and any1 who lives outside UK): are you aware of dis happening in the UK? And what are your thoughts on it?

That sounds retarded af
Based
Imo it's just cringe and pointless. Fucking npc cunts deserve to get Corona.
I agree.

I live in the US and they occasionally do this clapping shit in my city. It’s so annoying and just reeks of virtue signaling. Didn’t medical professionals literally dedicate their lives to taking care of sick people?

Normies love that shit, its if as they think emergency room doctors were just goofing off every night until coronavirus became widespread, but now they are “healthcare heroes” when they didnt give two shits about them before. Normies will always hop on the bandwagon to virtue signal/morally posture.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back