Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Amputee fetish, or "acrotomophilia", and why it is the most refined of all fetishes

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
Of course I am only talking about quad amputees.

A woman without arms or legs is an ideal girl. It is easy to make her your bitch. Best of all, she cannot resist. She has no arms to claw you with. She has no legs to run away from you. She can scream, yes, but she cannot run or fight back. It is easy to make her your bitch.

An amputee bitch is completely reliant on you. She needs you to feed her, clean her, clothe her. Without you, she will rot and die. This also adds an added degree of power, from you, the guy, over the girl. It makes her obedient, because she knows that you can just leave her there to rot, and she can't take care of herself.

Of course, this is only for quad amputees. I feel nothing but disgust for those who aren't cute little nuggets.

Yeah having four huge phalluses on your woman is so hot, right, faggot?

Yeah having four huge phalluses on your woman is so hot, right, faggot?
Phalluses? Where? I believe you are projecting, my good homo.

Nah, that’s fuckin disgusting ngl.

Unferstanble fetish. for me tho having to take that much care of a fuck nugget is just too much maintenance

Cucktears will have a field day with this one

wtf thats so high maintenance though

Fucknugget loooool.

Amount of quarks in the universe IQ

I'm sure it's all in my mind but every time I've been around amputees I've smelt a unique smell in the area and it's always the same for them all.
I couldn't deal with amputee. I would feel weirded and grossed out touching that stub.

Don’t think I have that fetish tbh