Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting An attractive salesperson foid approached me today and...

D

Dolicocephalic

Recruit
★★
She was from Chile, selling some branded sweets with a bunch of other people. She was friendly and asking about if I like sweets and where im from etc, and all her salespeople friends were talking to a bunch of other people. There was a Snake interactive game in the middle and if you beat a high score you got a free bag of sweets

I spoke so weakly and half heartedly, like a defeated animal. Looking at her overcame me with such deep resignation and emptiness in my heart and soul. I wanted to lie on the floor in the fetal position and just grieve about how disconnected I am from any semblance of romance and sweet beautiful love with another human being.

The emptiness and resignation was visceral. It was profound. Such a powerful sense of defeat at the hands of a beautiful salesperson lady. I couldnt take it any longer so I took another sweet and just said thanks bye and left to go to the toilet to agonize over my face.

Eh, thats my story of the day

What about you guys?

Last edited:
Not noticing those IOIs :lul::lul::lul: fakecel out

She could have not said anything to you at all.

She could have not said anything to you at all.
Haha yea she could also have said nothing to the 70+ year old couple with walking sticks but she did, because she was offering some IOI's to the man.

JFL, salespeople are supposed to approach and attract your attention to their brand. They approach everyone.

Salesperson you twat. They were approaching everyone asking about the brand and offering samples.
Oh, low IQ as well if you couldn't notice obvious sarcasm. Next time I'll do like a Reddit fag and put an /s at the end of the sentence for all the brainlets

Oh, low IQ as well if you couldn't notice obvious sarcasm. Next time I'll do like a Reddit fag and put an /s at the end of the sentence for all the brainlets
High IQ*

Not my fault people on the internet are so fucking stupid I have to take everything literally because chances are they're serious. Lol.

That's some sad shit man, don't worry after a while you'll stop give a Fuck

If she approached you then you are not extremely ugly at least. Even salesmen wouldnt approach 1/10 people with deformities for example.

If she approached you then you are not extremely ugly at least. Even salesmen wouldnt approach 1/10 people with deformities for example.
Well I dont have deformities or anything, I'm just wimp skull and generally unattractive face.

I hate these saleswomen who always try and stop you to sell you their stupid internet deals and credit checks. Just lmao at these dumb low iq whores getting used as business accessories for companies.

A few months ago I played a long with one of these saleswomen and put all my information and credit details in and then cancelled at the last minute, the look on her gormless face is still imprinted in my mind :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

She was from Chile, selling some branded sweets with a bunch of other people. She was friendly and asking about if I like sweets and where im from etc, and all her salespeople friends were talking to a bunch of other people. There was a Snake interactive game in the middle and if you beat a high score you got a free bag of sweets

I spoke so weakly and half heartedly, like a defeated animal. Looking at her overcame me with such deep resignation and emptiness in my heart and soul. I wanted to lie on the floor in the fetal position and just grieve about how disconnected I am from any semblance of romance and sweet beautiful love with another human being.

The emptiness and resignation was visceral. It was profound. Such a powerful sense of defeat at the hands of a beautiful salesperson lady. I couldnt take it any longer so I took another sweet and just said thanks bye and left to go to the toilet to agonize over my face.

Eh, thats my story of the day

What about you guys?

Get a job where you deal with people every day including hot women and you will become desensitized to it. Don't believe like the copers claim you can "live without validation or interaction with women". It's part of your biology to need it. That's why this was such a powerful experience.

It's innate. Being around women is good for you if you can do it in a way that's relatively controlled and doesn't trigger you too much. Eg. Being around them in a bar = pure suifuel. But being around them as a bank teller or receptionist or checking out at a cashier = pretty neutral but still gives you the chance to chat a bit and they have to be polite.