Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

an ethnic granny with missing teeth can easily get normie men or higher on tinder

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-

Even if the men find her disgusting, they'll still want to smash.

Obvious reminder: It's okay for women to fraud and lie about everything but if men do it even once, it's borderline rape.

Observe how women freak the fuck out when a guy from online dating lies about his height.

Yet MGTOW wall copers say otherwise :lul: :lul: :lul: MEN PEAK AT 40 BRO :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Every faked up woman ever

:lul: :lul: i hate holes so fucking much

She doesn't even need to use makeup :lul::lul:, she'll still get men willing to fuck and matches on tinder. :lul: :lul:

I keep viewing the picture and it's making me progressively angrier, like GUTS berserk tier level angry

it's so fucked up women can just scam everything and still win
Just go buy a GOER watch with your brocels.

She has half her body weight in makeup applied to her face :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Foids are the actual clowns who wear makeup. Their deception and lies are as thickly veiled as the layer of fakeup they wear. These are the type of hypocritical foids who say that 80% of men are genetic trash, while hiding their own ugliness behind a plastic mask.

Just have a hole, bro

Fucking a granny is gonna be the new thing.
Like milf on its time.

You can't simply lose if you have 2 X chromosomes.

Yet MGTOW wall copers say otherwise :lul: :lul: :lul: MEN PEAK AT 40 BRO :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Make up is fraud though. Chad isn't going to stick around in the morning when he sees her without it if it's as bad as that.
Fucking a granny is gonna be the new thing.
Like milf on its time.

Don't give the Jews ideas for the next thing to push.

you're fucking with me

Soon even a dead womens body will be worth more then a avarge male.