Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel An example on how foids hijack nazi communities

CleverJester

CleverJester

Rare Poster
★★

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/gO73PAHcgf2P/

Starts from 1:57:35 until 2:03:40.

1:57:35 "You look like an FBI agent XDDD" (= you're handsome that's why i didn't skip you on omegle)
1:58:31 "What's your name?(...) Are you famous? How many people watching? XDDD"
1:58:58 GypsyCrusader explains thoroughly how he plays his Dr.Paul character. Her : XDDD. "Wait do you have a problem with gay people?" *shocked*
2:00:00 she rants about wimminz science (cuz liek muh/their personality). "XDDD"
2:00:40 "Is there any hot guy watching this right now?" :feelswhat:
2:01:23 "But he has to be actually hot, it's not about the body it's the face he has to be hot" :dafuckfeels:
2:01:50 "Are you TikTok famous?" :feelspuke:
2:03:02 "You should put me on your TikToks i wanna get famous!" GC : Yes you will be on one. Her : "But i didn't do anything funny XDDD" :feelsohgod:
2:03:31 "I'm serious about the hot guy though. Put on on your TikTok wait you ready? Nevermind i have a boyfriend XDDDD" :feelsree:

That's a legit aryan queen 4.5/10 (low tier Becky) laughing 24/7 not giving a fuck about philosophy or any deep political discussion.
TL;DR "tee hee i agree with you we should enforce monogamy and women should be forbidden from voting XDDD. BTW WHERE IS MY TRAD CHAD HUSBAND? XDDD"

Thoughts?

It only takes one attention whore to create division between men, just solely based on their pussy power.
Women have no place in politics.
Never have.
The older generations were smart in this regard, and many other things.

Nazi are coping

Attachments

• 1587530869485 (8).mp4
    886.1 KB
Women have no place in politics as they have no stake in the game so to speak. It doesn't matter to foids whether or not their tribe survives as they will prosper either way, as wives and concubines to the victors, while the men from their former tribe will either be forced into slavery or simply killed. Because of it, any political group allowing women to join their ranks is destined to crumble.

Black and POC women will chase whites chads
What about the beta uprising ? Betas understand their plight if because of the juice and become nazi-> Chad is a minority he won't do shit-> Monogamy enforced with newborns DNA tested.
It's not a cope, if they win their life will be better.
Or you mean it's a cope of ethnicels ? I just don't get it just elab.

What about the beta uprising ? Betas understand their plight if because of the juice and become nazi-> Chad is a minority he won't do shit-> Monogamy enforced with newborns DNA tested.
It's not a cope, if they win their life will be better.
Or you mean it's a cope of ethnicels ? I just don't get it just elab.
Nothing will happen

White normies will date down
Ugly men get nothing
Chads will get everything

@Lowdickenergycel