Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel An extremely retarded cope that bluepilled society tells us

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
People keep saying you shouldn’t envy chads and popular kids who party and have sex because they could be struggling with something bad and you don’t know what they’re going through. I think that’s BS cope and then they say that we shouldn’t be jealous if we see their party pics because they only post the highlights. It’s dumb cope they’ll probably having way more fun than us

It's gigacope. Chads are living in hedonistic luxury with 0 stress. Their average "non-highlight" involves socializing with friends on a tuesday night then banging their girlfriend, which mogs us to OBLIVION

Bruv I have 6'2" height, chiseled jaws, 9" dick, and I have sex 3 or 4 times a day.

I feel sad sometimes tho so my life isn't perfect ok? Grass is greener on the other side and all of that. Stop thinking everything is all about YOU.

They're always having more fun than us. We spend our days miserable on here and they're out doing stuff with their life.

Bruv I have 6'2" height, chiseled jaws, 9" dick, and I have sex 3 or 4 times a day.

I feel sad sometimes tho so my life isn't perfect ok? Grass is greener on the other side and all of that. Stop thinking everything is all about YOU.

A bluepilled chads defense
They're always having more fun than us. We spend our days miserable on here and they're out doing stuff with their life.
Exactly
It's gigacope. Chads are living in hedonistic luxury with 0 stress. Their average "non-highlight" involves socializing with friends on a tuesday night then banging their girlfriend, which mogs us to OBLIVION
I bet these chads don’t have depression while many people here do

The difference lies in the fact that at least they do have those moments.

Lol, never heard that cope before, it was created for Zoomers, Facebook came out after HS for me. The one we had was that all the chads would peak in HS, whereas the nerds would all become rich and successful :feelsseriously:

Lol, never heard that cope before, it was created for Zoomers, Facebook came out after HS for me. The one we had was that all the chads would peak in HS, whereas the nerds would all become rich and successful :feelsseriously:
The idea that nerds become rich billionaires and chads become losers is also retarded cope

Chads are cunts and I hate them

Definitely one of the top tier copes normalfags like to use.

Definitely one of the top tier copes normalfags like to use.
Even the worst things in a chad’s life mogs the best things we’ve had

That only works against lazy incels who never tried.

I worked my ass off most of my life with no results. Are you telling me Chad worked harder than me despite having all the time to party so much? It's doesn't add up because it's a retarded cope that thinks only hard work counts.

That was literally Gen X's whole fucking cope, as a generation (including my dad, LOL, who was mediocre popularity in highschool but now a millionaire).

That was literally Gen X's whole fucking cope, as a generation (including my dad, LOL, who was mediocre popularity in highschool but now a millionaire).
the idea that popular kids become losers as adults sounds like a bs cope. I bet most popular kids have a pretty normal and happy adulthood

Last edited:
The idea that nerds become rich billionaires and chads become losers is also retarded cope
They can become billionaires like Zuck, bezos or gates.

Here's the catch though, they didn't work. They founded a business that got successful. If they worked the normal way, they would never get higher than manager because nerdy traits don't get you good positions.

Most of us nerds can't found our own companies coz that requires capital. So only wagecucking awaits us where we have a huge limit to our ambition.

our family have been telling us bluepilled lies to keep up motivated.
imagine if all 5 foot guys discovered blackpill today. Half of them would rope immediately

our family have been telling us bluepilled lies to keep up motivated.
imagine if all 5 foot guys discovered blackpill today. Half of them would rope immediately
The male suicide rate would skyrocket higher than Russia’s male suicide rate

I was actually told this by my parents when I was a teenager in the 90s. I would say its not fair I am home studying these stupid algebra problems that I will probably never understand. Meanwhile my classmate was out with his gf nearly every night of the week. Then she'd say that he has a crazy father and you don't know what he is going through. Crazy father or not, that kid still mogs me.

The male suicide rate would skyrocket higher than Russia’s male suicide rate
not so fast. most ulgy men don't realize how ugly they are.
even incels who hit 25 years old don't realize that they are below average and their looks is the cause of their inceldom

(keep in mind I use the word incel to refer to the life condition of lack of sex)

I was actually told this by my parents when I was a teenager in the 90s. I would say its not fair I am home studying these stupid algebra problems that I will probably never understand. Meanwhile my classmate was out with his gf nearly every night of the week. Then she'd say that he has a crazy father and you don't know what he is going through. Crazy father or not, that kid still mogs me.
What happened to that chad from school?

I'm sure he feels lonely and empty on the inside, right, RIGHT? :feels:

not so fast. most ulgy men don't realize how ugly they are.
even incels who hit 25 years old don't realize that they are below average and their looks is the cause of their inceldom

(keep in mind I use the word incel to refer to the life condition of lack of sex)
When they realize they’re genetically ugly, they’ll all rope
I'm sure he feels lonely and empty on the inside, right, RIGHT? :feels:
Like as if these people are psychic and can read a chad’s mind

What happened to that chad from school?
He's a 38 year old total "man child" lol. Literally. His whole life still revolves around soccer and hockey. He goes through girlfriends like most of us go through tennis shoes. He keeps them for awhile, they wear on him, gets another one. He's either afraid of commitment or he's some kind of MGTOW, if I were to guess. No one has ever cohabited with him either. Meanwhile his old foid girlfriend has been married, had children, divorced, and married again already.

He's a 38 year old total "man child" lol. Literally. His whole life still revolves around soccer and hockey. He goes through girlfriends like most of us go through tennis shoes. He keeps them for awhile, they wear on him, gets another one. He's either afraid of commitment or he's some kind of MGTOW, if I were to guess. No one has ever cohabited with him either. Meanwhile his old foid girlfriend has been married, had children, divorced, and married again already.
So he’s still dating women?

People keep saying you shouldn’t envy chads and popular kids who party and have sex because they could be struggling with something bad and you don’t know what they’re going through. I think that’s BS cope and then they say that we shouldn’t be jealous if we see their party pics because they only post the highlights. It’s dumb cope they’ll probably having way more fun than us
Ngl
You sound cucked for thinking about Chad's enough to post this

So he’s still dating women?
Yes. As of 2 years ago. I found his facebook profile and there was a different date in his photos about every 2-6 months. His parents also left the country and gave him the house. So he rents that out and he gets income from that also. The guys lifestyle is so easy its unreal. Its been like that from the start. He was always sort of the jock type. His sister was a super slut, even in the 90s. She had a boyfriend about every week. She was tall and had curly brown hair and blue eyes. She had a aquiline nose and unusual cheekbones with brown freckles. I am ashamed to say I crushed on her so hard. But I had no chance. That slut was for chad only, too.

Anyway, he was actually the nicest chad I've ever met. I wouldn't call him a friend but we played soccer together, which was always fun.

Yes. As of 2 years ago. I found his facebook profile and there was a different date in his photos about every 2-6 months. His parents also left the country and gave him the house. So he rents that out and he gets income from that also. The guys lifestyle is so easy its unreal. Its been like that from the start. He was always sort of the jock type. His sister was a super slut, even in the 90s. She had a boyfriend about every week. She was tall and had curly brown hair and blue eyes. She had a aquiline nose and unusual cheekbones with brown freckles. I am ashamed to say I crushed on her so hard. But I had no chance. That slut was for chad only, too.

Anyway, he was actually the nicest chad I've ever met. I wouldn't call him a friend but we played soccer together, which was always fun.
Do you still see him? What happened to his sister?

Do you still see him? What happened to his sister?
She is married and has two kids. Married post-wall, like all of these thots seem to do. The husband looks like a total Jewish betabucks. I wonder if she his faithful to that guy. I really doubt it.

I ran into him (her brother) about 10 years ago at a mall when I was visiting with some family in the area with my brother. He hadn't changed at all then. When I saw his FB he still hadn't changed.

What really mind boggles me is why some guys like him are able to keep it together and other chads go crazy and end up in prison. Like watch any true crime prison documentary and the prisons are full of chads. Like at least 60% of people behind bars are chads.

My mother's friend down in FL has a chad son who is going to prison for the third time for drugs and this time he was firing a gun at someone so his ass is toast. He'll be in prison for at least 10-15 years they're saying. He has children with two women and didn't marry either one of them.

I think it mostly has to do with IQ range. Edmund Kemper was a psychotic but he was very smart. Most people in prison have good looks but they are fucking stupid. My old classmate had reasonably high IQ, I mean, I would put him in the 125-130 range. If you look at prison letters online, like the scanned ones, they''re almost always so full of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes that they're difficult to read. That is when I realised most prisoners are just fucking retarded. And it infuriates me. They had the looks but they ruined their lives doing stupid shit. What i wouldn't give to have their face, height, and physique, and they ruin it. They're lifelong jailbirds. Sad.

Even if they are “struggling with something” it’s nothing compared to what you’re going through

Funny greycel

She is married and has two kids. Married post-wall, like all of these thots seem to do. The husband looks like a total Jewish betabucks. I wonder if she his faithful to that guy. I really doubt it.

I ran into him (her brother) about 10 years ago at a mall when I was visiting with some family in the area with my brother. He hadn't changed at all then. When I saw his FB he still hadn't changed.

What really mind boggles me is why some guys like him are able to keep it together and other chads go crazy and end up in prison. Like watch any true crime prison documentary and the prisons are full of chads. Like at least 60% of people behind bars are chads.

My mother's friend down in FL has a chad son who is going to prison for the third time for drugs and this time he was firing a gun at someone so his ass is toast. He'll be in prison for at least 10-15 years they're saying. He has children with two women and didn't marry either one of them.

I think it mostly has to do with IQ range. Edmund Kemper was a psychotic but he was very smart. Most people in prison have good looks but they are fucking stupid. My old classmate had reasonably high IQ, I mean, I would put him in the 125-130 range. If you look at prison letters online, like the scanned ones, they''re almost always so full of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes that they're difficult to read. That is when I realised most prisoners are just fucking retarded. And it infuriates me. They had the looks but they ruined their lives doing stupid shit. What i wouldn't give to have their face, height, and physique, and they ruin it. They're lifelong jailbirds. Sad.
If the were smart, they wouldn't be in jail. They would be running the world.

Even if they are “struggling with something” it’s nothing compared to what you’re going through
They didn’t get to go to the third party that weekend and they also didn’t make it to 400 likes on their group photo eating out together. Go easy on them brocel. :feelsrope:

So the last time you saw your chad classmate was 10 years ago? What does his Facebook look like now?
Exactly

Lol, never heard that cope before, it was created for Zoomers

Wtf are you talking about. It's an extremely old cope that goes as far back as the 60-70s, when jock football players were slaying holes, while pencil necked tier nerds were getting stuffed in their locker rooms by chad jocks.

The cope was that you're smart and will become rich while chad jock does nothing with his life, ends up being a gas station employee who suppose to be topping off your american muscle car at the gas station 10 yrs later.

Wtf are you talking about. It's an extremely old cope that goes as far back as the 60-70s, when jock football players were slaying holes, while pencil necked tier nerds were getting stuffed in their locker rooms by chad jocks.

The cope was that you're smart and will become rich while chad jock does nothing with his life, ends up being a gas station employee who suppose to be topping off your american muscle car at the gas station 10 yrs later.
Yeah but I don’t think chad jocks become losers that often. I think it’s a myth that people use for coping
Ngl
You sound cucked for thinking about Chad's enough to post this
How am I a cuck?

So the last time you saw your chad classmate was 10 years ago? What does his Facebook look like now?

Like a man childs. All he does is post about sports scores and what beer he is drinking. Sometimes he brags about going to the gym. I mean if I had a FB, which I don't, I imagine that is what I would post about, too (mostly sports teams I follow). I wouldn't put black pilled material on it, lol. There's that and a lot of photos of him at bars. That is what I was saying, he is basically living the MGTOW life, whether or not he actually knows that. I think any smart chad would be doing that right now, in this gynocentric society, with its rigged courts system.

If the were smart, they wouldn't be in jail. They would be running the world.

Exactly. Highly intelligent, determined, and domineering chads with criminal instincts make the best politicians.

"we shouldn’t be jealous if we see their party pics because they only post the highlights"

That's what I was talking about :feelsohh:

Like a man childs. All he does is post about sports scores and what beer he is drinking. Sometimes he brags about going to the gym. I mean if I had a FB, which I don't, I imagine that is what I would post about, too (mostly sports teams I follow). I wouldn't put black pilled material on it, lol. There's that and a lot of photos of him at bars. That is what I was saying, he is basically living the MGTOW life, whether or not he actually knows that. I think any smart chad would be doing that right now, in this gynocentric society, with its rigged courts system.

Exactly. Highly intelligent, determined, and domineering chads with criminal instincts make the best politicians.
Does he still date lots of women?

Does he still date lots of women?
Oh yeah. There is no wall for chad as long as they don't get fat. There is NO MALE WALL. That doesn't exist. The only thing they can do to fuck up their love life is get fat or go to prison, as previously mentioned. Genetic determinism isn't fair brocel. At all.

Oh yeah. There is no wall for chad as long as they don't get fat. There is NO MALE WALL. That doesn't exist. The only thing they can do to fuck up their love life is get fat or go to prison, as previously mentioned. Genetic determinism isn't fair brocel. At all.
MGTOW life would be avoiding women so why’s he considered MGTOW when he dated women

MGTOW life would be avoiding women so why’s he considered MGTOW when he dated women
Its cool with those dudes if you never cohabitate or marry or simp. I've studied MGTOW a lot. I doubt he considers himself MGTOW, or even knows that he is living that kind of lifestyle. But if he did, he would be mgtow level 2 / social MGTOW.

Not everyone is full ghost/exile/monk.

2c7d594e1aa3cf30dc48f3b8a1b0c67b

Its cool with those dudes if you never cohabitate or marry or simp. I've studied MGTOW a lot. I doubt he considers himself MGTOW, or even knows that he is living that kind of lifestyle. But if he did, he would be mgtow level 2 / social MGTOW.

Not everyone is full ghost/exile/monk.

View attachment 207847
Are MGTOW redpill where they believe you can become a chad by improving your appearance?

You guys don't even know how much you're missing out on. I've only been to a couple of parties in my life but one was a coke fest and was a lot of fun. At the other a lot of fucking was going on which was major sui fuel but was fun aside from that.

You guys don't even know how much you're missing out on. I've only been to a couple of parties in my life but one was a coke fest and was a lot of fun. At the other a lot of fucking was going on which was major sui fuel but was fun aside from that.
What’s a coke fest?