Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel an incel band to make the movement culturally relevant

rockwell1488

rockwell1488

Navy Commander
-
Guns and school shooters are a part of American culture but they aren't in music yet. It's 9am where I live and soon I'll catch a bus a few KM down the road to buy more lead cables for my existing gear, because one of my cables shat the bed and I don't need long ones anyway, I think 2ft or 4ft cables are long enough. So anyways while in bed this morning I listened to Point Of Entry by Judas Priest which features a slow version of Heading Out To The Highway. I also watched the official video for Turbo Lover which is a really cool video by the way, I only discovered it last night (no pun intended). The singer for Judas Priest, Rob Halford, is known for his antic of riding a Harley-Davidson on the stage. Halford believes that motorcycles and metal are totally related. When you think about it, school shooters and metal are also related. They're loud and they're angry and they want to be famous, just like rockstars. Consider the emotion and yearning in these lyrics and think of Elliot:

Full moon is rising
The sky is black
I need your call I'm coming back

The road is straight cast
Wind's in my eyes
The engine roars between my thighs

Chorus: "From desert plains I bring you love"

Wild mountain thunder
Echoes my quest
My body aches but I'll not rest

Quartz light to guide me
Till sunrise leads
My passion screams, my heart it bleeds

Then in the distance
I see you stand
On the horizon you raise your hand

In burning rubber
I end my quest
You fall into my arms at last

Also, staying with yearning but adding a bitter twist there's this song:

In My Darkest Hour (official video)

In my hour of need,
Ha, no, you're not there
And though I reached out for you,
Wouldn't lend a hand

Through the darkest hour,
Your grace did not shine on me
Feels so cold, very cold,
No one cares for me

Did you ever think I get lonely?
Did you ever think that I needed love?
Did you ever think, stop thinking
You're the only one that I'm thinking of?

You'll never know how hard I tried
To find my space and satisfy you too

Things will be better when I'm dead and gone
Don't try to understand, knowing you, I'm probably wrong

But, oh how I lived my life for you,
Till you'd turn away
Now, as I die for you,
My flesh still crawls as I breathe your name
All these years, thought I was wrong,
Now I know it was you
Raise you head, raise your face, your eyes,
Tell me who you think you are?

I walk, I walk alone
To the promised land
There's a better place for me
But it's far, far away

Everlasting life for me
In a perfect world
But I got to die first,
Please God send me on my way

Time has a way of taking time
Loneliness is not only felt be fools
Alone, I call to ease the pain,
Yearning to be held by you
Alone, so alone, I'm lost,
Consumed by the pain
The pain, the pain, the pain
Won't you hold me again
You just laughed, ha-ha, you bitch

My whole life is work built on the past,
The time has come when all things shall pass,
This good thing passed away

I want to make a band that's themed around school shooters and their emotions. I could get someone to produce it for a few thousand bucks and I could have an intro which features vocal lines from Nicolas Cruz or Elliot Rodger: "by the power of my AR you will know who I am". Instead of Screaming For Vengeance (Priest) for my band it'd be CRUZing For Vengeance, and my LP release would be called No Life Till Ladies, with a track called Virgin Killer. Imagine a screaming guitar lick, then Elliot's voice saying "ha! I am so awesome" followed by a furious guitar solo and then a quick exit riff before the next song begins!

Nog youth gangs have rap and hip-hop but what do incels have? Don't make me laugh, electronic music is shit. We need to get out there and see live music and meet like-minded guys in real life. If I create a band then I can shit on anyone I wish because I'd be on the stage, fricking top dog stuff eh?! I want in. We desperately need to develop the incel subculture to the point that it's a real life thing, because the media says that this community is only online, and I want to change that perception. Once the movement takes off, normies will ask "can we join" and I'll yell fuck off cunt, you never let us join your parties and you did nothing to make us feel comfortable. Right I'll be off soon to get those cables and then I'm going to get stuck into my book: Improvising Lead Guitar. I practised bends yesterday but my timing is off because I suck, also, this piece puts a fucking bend into a set of triplet notes :c

I'm down I've been playing guitar for 10 years. i live in america though.

I'm down I've been playing guitar for 10 years. i live in america though.
Start recruiting then. I'm trying to get one of my best buddies to go on a man date with me to the music shop this weekend. He doesn't want to start a band but I'll tell him to buy pro gear and advise him to get highly skilled. Then he'll be ready to start that band that he said he doesn't want to start ahaha!

My man, I've cogitated on this particular idea about as much as I have on foids. I don't think such an idolatrous, narrow focus would be the route to go though. I've long wanted a few friends with whom I could make the most fucked up, catastrophic din possible, then offer it to the oblivious masses as a window into a burning pit they've never before faced. To just get on stage and expectorate the malignancy within me, cover the world in it. Synthesize hatred, sadness, melancholy, beauty, ugliness, lust, honor, might, decay. There's a pretty high bar to clear, though:

Guns and school shooters are a part of American culture but they aren't in music yet.

Ahem

Normcunts be like:

tumblr_mgg0uirrgX1qh59n0o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

I like this idea. I used to play the electric guitar years ago, need to dust that thing off.

Guns and school shooters are a part of American culture but they aren't in music yet. It's 9am where I live and soon I'll catch a bus a few KM down the road to buy more lead cables for my existing gear, because one of my cables shat the bed and I don't need long ones anyway, I think 2ft or 4ft cables are long enough. So anyways while in bed this morning I listened to Point Of Entry by Judas Priest which features a slow version of Heading Out To The Highway. I also watched the official video for Turbo Lover which is a really cool video by the way, I only discovered it last night (no pun intended). The singer for Judas Priest, Rob Halford, is known for his antic of riding a Harley-Davidson on the stage. Halford believes that motorcycles and metal are totally related. When you think about it, school shooters and metal are also related. They're loud and they're angry and they want to be famous, just like rockstars. Consider the emotion and yearning in these lyrics and think of Elliot:

Also, staying with yearning but adding a bitter twist there's this song:

I want to make a band that's themed around school shooters and their emotions. I could get someone to produce it for a few thousand bucks and I could have an intro which features vocal lines from Nicolas Cruz or Elliot Rodger: "by the power of my AR you will know who I am". Instead of Screaming For Vengeance (Priest) for my band it'd be CRUZing For Vengeance, and my LP release would be called No Life Till Ladies, with a track called Virgin Killer. Imagine a screaming guitar lick, then Elliot's voice saying "ha! I am so awesome" followed by a furious guitar solo and then a quick exit riff before the next song begins!

Nog youth gangs have rap and hip-hop but what do incels have? Don't make me laugh, electronic music is shit. We need to get out there and see live music and meet like-minded guys in real life. If I create a band then I can shit on anyone I wish because I'd be on the stage, fricking top dog stuff eh?! I want in. We desperately need to develop the incel subculture to the point that it's a real life thing, because the media says that this community is only online, and I want to change that perception. Once the movement takes off, normies will ask "can we join" and I'll yell fuck off cunt, you never let us join your parties and you did nothing to make us feel comfortable. Right I'll be off soon to get those cables and then I'm going to get stuck into my book: Improvising Lead Guitar. I practised bends yesterday but my timing is off because I suck, also, this piece puts a fucking bend into a set of triplet notes :c
Incel boyband? :lul::lul::lul::lul: hahaha i just remember the cáncer of GoT talent and 1Direction hahaha OMG blow my mind hahaha

Metallica would be incel today. Lars (bottom right, 5'6) even admitted to being incel when he was younger. He says he didn't start getting laid regularly until master of puppets
metallica1.jpg

The jonas brothers were vocels i guess.