[Serious] An ""incel"" who's never approached literally fails to meet the definition of inceldom

Barry

Barry

Veteran
-
If you don't try to fuck women then your celibacy is voluntary. you are not an incel.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

All I wanted was any girl
-
Kiko12

Kiko12

" Let it be fear then .."
-
Cold approaching is cuck and unnatural ..you are basiclly a street pussy begger ,

Again only approach irl if its social circle , nighclub , bars , partys - its more autentic that way

Most guys dont cold approach cuz its simply un natural ..human males never approached in the pass , they were living in tribes and got to know each other or it was arrange relationship .

Last edited:
FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
If you don't try, you are voluntarily celibate

WawelDragon1683

WawelDragon1683

:(
-
Approaching is retarded. I did and it's not worth it. You will just humiliate yourself.

Astro1T

Astro1T

Alienskullcel
-
well as a mentalcel you are asking the impossible i can't even look in a foid's eyes let alone talk to her.

stravinsky

stravinsky

Birdcels rise up and take back the skies
-
I've tried to hit up foids in wheelchairs, foids who are deformed, foids who are older than 60 (granny dating sites), SEA foids, etc. All with them laughing at me and berating me.
Truecel Certification: Granted.

Uglyethnicrat

Uglyethnicrat

Alpha subhuman ❤
-
Thinks a paragraph is an essay. Meanwhile writes the same length comments back to me not seeing the irony.

Word to the wise, a paragraph is only hard to write when you're a worthless retarded invalid like yourself who's mother didn't care to read to them before they went to bed at night. It takes me 5 seconds to write these, we're not all illiterate like yourself. Hmm, maybe you actually aren't reading these, because you can't read at all... Poor thing.
LMAO I ordered you to write me another essay and like a good little bitch you did :feelshaha:

Holy fuck I've never found an autist this easy. This autistic disabled veteran keeps bringing me back for more laughter

Did not read a single word. Imagine writing entire essays and in the end no one reads them. That's What autism gets you lol

Also keep copying my lines. A good dog always follows his master. Obey dog and write me another essay. That's your next assignment ho

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Andy milonakis but truecel. Bummer Drummer#8682.
-
Chad newcel @Uglyethnicrat bullying old generationcel @ScornedStoic
its ogre

Uglyethnicrat

Uglyethnicrat

Alpha subhuman ❤
-
Tbh, I don't think I've ever come across a literal child like @Uglyethnicrat before. I'm only still going because I want to be sure, I'm like 80-90% sure he's 11 or 12.

Hey look, someone gets it.
LMAO at this autism child. I made it have a mental breakdown in public it can't stop talking about me. First writing essays and now mentioning me 10 different times. Literally rent free. Keep crying while I laugh :feelskek:

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Andy milonakis but truecel. Bummer Drummer#8682.
-
well as a mentalcel you are asking the impossible i can't even look in a foid's eyes let alone talk to her.
Also stop with that mentalcel shit. JFL @ U. I can't look in anyone periods eyes without stuttering, Literally have had normies tell me to "use your words sweetie ;)". Combine that with my hormone deficiency problems (My voice sounding like a twelve year olds) and you've got some problems "mentally". I still tried. I pushed myself to try. I WENT THROUGH THE PAIN OF STUTTERING AND MANGLING MY WORDS. No excuse. Try atleast once.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

-
LMAO I ordered you to write me another essay and like a good little bitch you did :feelshaha:

Holy fuck I've never found an autist this easy. This autistic disabled veteran keeps bringing me back for more laughter

Did not read a single word. Imagine writing entire essays and in the end no one reads them. That's What autism gets you lol

Also keep copying my lines. A good dog always follows his master. Obey dog and write me another essay. That's your next assignment ho
"I don't read them"
"Stop copying my lines"
Pick one.
Chad newcel @Uglyethnicrat bullying old generationcel @ScornedStoic
its ogre
Don't worry, I find this hilarious, otherwise I wouldn't keep going. He's just having a public meltdown. He's out his retardation on full display for all to see.
LMAO at this autism child. I made it have a mental breakdown in public it can't stop talking about me. First writing essays and now mentioning me 10 different times. Literally rent free. Keep crying while I laugh :feelskek:
I know reading is hard for you, but 5 lines still isn't an essay.

Uglyethnicrat

Uglyethnicrat

Alpha subhuman ❤
-
"I don't read them"
"Stop copying my lines"
Pick one.

Don't worry, I find this hilarious, otherwise I wouldn't keep going. He's just having a public meltdown. He's out his retardation on full display for all to see.

I know reading is hard for you, but 5 lines still isn't an essay.
Lmfao did not read a single word

My loyal slut is on time to give me yet another essay. Good slut. Keep up the good work. Master will give you your beats soon

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

-
Lmfao did not read a single word

My loyal slut is on time to give me yet another essay. Good slut. Keep up the good work. Master will give you your beats soon
You're literally writing more than me now lmao fucking retard

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Your luck with online dating is indicative of what your luck would be in real life, assuming you put effort into taking good pictures. If you did everything right with online dating and still didn't get anything out of it, there's no reason for you to think real life approaches would be any better, in fact they'd probably be worse since you can't fraud angle or lighting offline, nor can you run your real-world face through Photoshop.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

-
Your luck with online dating is indicative of what your luck would be in real life, assuming you put effort into taking good pictures. If you did everything right with online dating and still didn't get anything out of it, there's no reason for you to think real life approaches would be any better, in fact they'd probably be worse since you can't fraud angle or lighting offline, nor can you run your real-world face through Photoshop.
Yes, irl hypergamy is horrible, but hypergamy is 10× stronger on Tinder than it is irl. I know it's a meme to say Tinder is real life, but it's just that, a meme.

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Yes, irl hypergamy is horrible, but hypergamy is 10× stronger on Tinder than it is irl. I know it's a meme to say Tinder is real life, but it's just that, a meme.
There's also Bumble, OkCupid, Plenty of Fish, and a load of smaller less popular dating websites where hypergamy isn't as ridiculous as on Tinder. Plenty of Fish is often called "Plenty of Fatties" because of all the obese single mothers on there. If you can't even get interest from obese single mothers on Plenty of Fish, why would you think you stand a chance with anyone in real life?

Uglyethnicrat

Uglyethnicrat

Alpha subhuman ❤
-
You're literally writing more than me now lmao fucking retard
Didn't read LMAO

:feelshaha:

Holy fuck this retarded autistic fakecel is still responding to me after the brutal beat down I gave it. What a huge fucking sex slave. Just wants more punishment. Go ahead and respond. I order you to respond. I know you will because you're my bitch. A loyal bitch who won't leave just like a domestic abuse victim who keeps running back to Chad. What an autistic subhuman. I haven't had this much fun terrorising a basement dwelling autist in ages

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

-
Are people seeing this spas sperg out or is it just me?

Uglyethnicrat

Uglyethnicrat

Alpha subhuman ❤
-
Are people seeing this spas sperg out or is it just me?
Everyone's on my side. No one's agreeing with you. People know I owned you. You already admitted defeat though .I won't kick a dog when it's down

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

-
Everyone's on my side. No one's agreeing with you. People know I owned you. You already admitted defeat though .I won't kick a dog when it's down
Thought you weren't reading these. Who's really living rent free

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Jfl at this bluepill.
"Just aproach and be confident bro" :soy:

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥
-
So where do you guys plan on doing your approaches?

Also how are you going to deal with the "approaching as a 25-30 year old virgin" aspect? Got any good fake stories or tactics to seem normal?

What's the plan?

S

SuperPerfectCel

Officer
-
An incel is someone who can't get laid despite wanting to. "Trying" isn't in the definition. Some down syndrome trucel doesn't have to "try" for it to be obvious that he cannot get laid.

How often did ER even approach women? Doesn't matter. He never got laid. He is an incel legend.

The incel gatekeeping is just a scam to get dudes who have hopeless dating prospects to go out and pad female egos anyway. "Just try bro."

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

When it never begun you must keep yourself sane
-
I live in a feminist city, approaching as an ugly ethnic will land me in prison.
Man your posts are of such high iq. Approaching is a death sentence.

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 mongoloidlooking neet
-
Approaching is retarded. I did and it's not worth it. You will just humiliate yourself.
Just approach women bro,

"He said: "I was lonely... I just wanted to speak to someone."

The university student added: "She was walking towards me and I recognised her, I didn’t say anything but I really wanted to say something - the words just didn’t come out. I touched her but I believed that it was the arm I was touching".

Griffiths said he struggled to make friends and had "always been a very anxious person".

He told the court he'd looked up "how to make new friends" online.

He said: "I have always been more stay-at-home with my parents and loneliness is all consuming. I really needed someone to talk to at the time and my intention was to make a friend - but I clearly didn’t go about it the right way and I am sorry for the misunderstanding.

"I tried to speak to her but I just couldn’t, my anxiety kicks in and it makes it impossible to say anything"."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10107166/student-googled-how-to-make-friend-touched-schoolgirl-faces-jail/

What a fucking monster! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
Mrpvolts

Mrpvolts

Mangacel
-
I live in a feminist city, approaching as an ugly ethnic will land me in prison.
Highly doubt

If you had genuine autism you wouldn't even be poasting here. You'd have a hard time doing basic things. You'd be pretty fucking retarded too. And you for sure as fuck wouldn't be going around chatting up good looking girls

you're white and have an average face? Guess what fakecel. So are most white guys.

You're not incel. Pure fakecel.

inceldom comes from looks. If you believe looks dont matter you're a reddit normie cuck

j...j... just work on your personality bro
High iq
This site is filled to the brim with imbeciles trying to win the struggle olympics, stop gate keeping.

Last edited:
Red Pill Rage

Red Pill Rage

Major
-
That's literally the opposite of what that thread says. She is swiping left on all guys except Chad. Jfl believing an ugly guy has a chance in Bangkok other than paying prostitutes.

And why I posted the link is my experience in Bangkok:

Ugly here, ugly there, ugly everywhere. Whoremaxxing is a cope but it's not ascension.
I've been to 30 countries on 5 continents, including Thailand, the Philippines, Cambodia, Malaysia, etc, etc. I can confirm that Asian foids are every bit as picky and hypergamous as foids anywhere else, even if they're dirt poor. The only "easy" women in these countries are used up hookers.

Murdoch89

Murdoch89

Anarcho nihilist
-
An incel is someone unable to be in a romantic relationship despite trying.

You know... despite trying

tbh, if you've never approached, you don't belong here yet
What if you only approached less than 10 times

Sleeper

Sleeper

Recruit
-
I believe this. In 2017 I was banned from Woolworths for asking out a girl that worked there, I waited 40 minutes for her shift to finish and when she came out I asked her if she would like to go out, she then walked back in without answering me as if I was going to rape her, then some old security bloke came out so I ran to my car and drove off.

Marquis de Sade

Marquis de Sade

Captain
-
I believe this. In 2017 I was banned from Woolworths for asking out a girl that worked there, I waited 40 minutes for her shift to finish and when she came out I asked her if she would like to go out, she then walked back in without answering me as if I was going to rape her, then some old security bloke came out so I ran to my car and drove off.
I mind Woolworths. Howd you get banned from there in 2017 when it went into administration in 2008?

happiless

happiless

Mythic
-
I've tried warm approaching but not cold. Cold approaching as a sub-Chad is retarded enough, but doing so while living in a country where it's uncommon is even more so.

JohnDcel

JohnDcel

Veteran
-
I tried, one time I was even sponsored by a Chadlite classmate - didn't work, the foids refused to go out with me or give me their number.

My problem with the approach thing is that every time you approach a girl, she will have a confidence boost simply due to the fact that she was approached. You might say "she was approached by a subhuman, her confidence will lower", but that's a cope, because she get texted by a lot of guys on her phone and gets validation on social media. Approaching generally feeds a foid's ego, exactly like you'd get a confidence boost if a female approaches you. Nowadays I'm even more aware about my SMV and western women's standards so I don't bother.

Barnacle

Barnacle

Banned
-
You should move to Europe, as a brown or black man you can literally rape white women and will get a slap on the wrist.

I am being cynical and don't advocate rape but I am serious, as a non-white you can do anything.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
-
Agree. I have approached and I will probably do it again in the future
Lol... tie your both legs in a way you can't even stand up and spend one whole day like that. Then, tell what is worse.
Brutal

_wifebeater_

_wifebeater_

Felt cute, might rope later.
-
Incel trait: falling for the approaching meme.

zombie

zombie

Rotting until I am actually dead
-
If you even have to approach, its over and you're incel, 100%.

Shaded

Shaded

Recruit
-
If spending hours, a lot of hours, on dating apps is considered trying, then I've tried. I even managed to look way better in pics than I do IRL. Just like how foids do it. But I'm not a girl so I don't have people throwing themselves at me.

bananapile69

bananapile69

To swallow the Blackpill separates from emotions
-
You have to try quite a bit of approaches. Even good looking guys strike out most of the time when cold approaching. If you're a 8/10 guy, you're nothing special to a 7/10 girl. That PUA Mystery said his success rate for getting dates from cold approaches was 12-16% and he's 6'4" and chadlite tier for sure.
my dear fellowcel, there's a huge difference between getting "rejected" and "not being acknowledged as a human being".
I'm not saying you have to constantly approach. Just that if you've literally never tried, you're not incel.
ehh, does getting beat up by the bouncer because I looked at a girl count as an approach?

OP is drunk, if there's never been a woman in your entire life that has been interested in having a conversation with you, you already know it's over. Stop coping
If you're incel on every dating app you're incel irl, you lack common sense. Buy a plane ticket and get on tinder instead of accusing other people of being volcel
this

Last edited:
sub8male

sub8male

Yikes, lets unpack this.
-

Also Tinder/bumble is real life. If you don’t get tons of matches there don’t bother you know that foids don’t like you.

bananapile69

bananapile69

To swallow the Blackpill separates from emotions
-
If you're incel on every dating app you're incel irl, you lack common sense. Buy a plane ticket and get on tinder instead of accusing other people of being volcel
this
None of that is worse than being a turbomanlet. You still need to try before giving up to be incel
how turbo are we talking?
Most guys dont cold approach cuz its simply un natural ..human males never approached in the pass , they were living in tribes and got to know each other or it was arrange relationship .
only works if ure hella good looking I guess. I don't know anyone that got success with cold approach without getting laid multiple times beforehand
my pics do kinda suck tbh... Altho I've only tried Tinder so far. rest is not popular here. What kind of pics u recommend? and how do I take better pics without any friends lol.
Everyone's on my side. No one's agreeing with you.
Idk, your behavior seems quite pathetic :rolleyes: . Don't care enough to read your back and forth conversation tho.

Last edited:
Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Captain
-
Regular people get their gf in the first few tries organically, if one has to resort to the numbers game, he most likely has very very low SMV/unaware incel.

Joker

Joker

"My life isn't a tragedy, it's a comedy"
-
no point in trying when you already know what's going to happen.
that being said, you do make a fair argument

G

Guykild

Officer
-
I've tried before 2010s and failed.
I'm not going to try anymore when everything is sexual assault and rape these days by either waving, saying hi, or whatever.
Oh and even after that, if I somehow get in a relationship (which would never happen), she can #metoo me down the line if she feels like it.
My chances are long gone.

Kuuro

Kuuro

Leaving this world isn't as scary as it sounds
-
N

newlyawakened

Officer
-
I hold this as a core belief, but I think you should try EVERYTHING

As an example, I've tried to hit up foids in wheelchairs, foids who are deformed, foids who are older than 60 (granny dating sites), SEA foids, etc. All with them laughing at me and berating me.
Same, I spent 5 years trying hard until I realised no one's interested.

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
You need opportunities to take in the first place. No opportunities means you dont get a chance to "try"

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

-
You need opportunities to take in the first place. No opportunities means you dont get a chance to "try"
You have to make the opportunity by approaching. I never had "opportunities to take" but I still tried several times. Girls won't approach you unless you're literally Chad.