Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill An Incel Will NEVER Know Love

Phaoni

Phaoni

Officer
I was at work tonight and doing my traditional brainstorming for blackpill topics, and this idea sprang in my mind:

Despite all copes and methods to ascend, an incel will never get the exclusive heart, body and soul relationship with a woman. If you do forge yourself in a way better man than you were before, if you find the creativity and the means to be commercially successful, I am convinced you stand a chance to find a girl (ascend), but oh incels, know this...

Women give their unconditional love to attractive men for their person. Not for the characteristics they worked for, not for any career or material advancement, not for high status or fame. An attractive man, or a Chad, is the only man on Earth to experience what it is to have a fully devoted and caring female partner (with the possibility of her being VERY ATTRACTIVE) just for WHAT HE IS, without any garment or effort to his character.

It is horrifying that we're advised to be successful "real" men as our solution to have romantic partners. This idea is totally alienating to incels. Being loved for more than who you are deep down inside makes any relationship with a woman a speck of what it is than when she is dating a Chad.

On a personal note, I've had recurring thoughts in my head of how much I fucking hate Nature for her crime of putting ugly men in a world totally unfairly rigged against them. An incel will never, ever satisfy it's desire to to experience romantic and sexual love like a Chad. The natural order, without any social coercion or norms, is disgusting and unjust.

Put sex aside,what make me most sad is that ı'll never get know how love is.I've loved a girl once but ı don't know how is that feeling being loved by a woman and ı will never know.ı will never touch a woman,kiss her and hug her,put her head on my arms and looking at my eyes.that's what make me so sad and even cry.

90 percent of men won’t get true love. Most men in strong relationships are likely only in them because the foid sees a use in them (mainly money, and status). If a girl is head over hels for you because she sees you as genetically superior, does she’s love you? I don’t think so. I’d say the only true love is a girl that stays with you even when you are poor. A woman who would leave you if you got fired and could only work minimum wage jobs does NOT truly love you. For modern women that’s gotta cover 95 percent of them.

I’d say the only true love is a girl that stays with you even when you are poor.

This is the point I'm trying to make. Only men who are dated for who they are both in the flesh and spirit will experience love in this terrestrial life. If you have to "work" to get a girlfriend, you've been alienated from happiness from the get-go.

An incel won't even know what it feels like to put your dick in a pussy

Love facts:
If you had to do something to get it, you're not having it
If you had to use the fact that you earn things in life to get it, you're not having it

Sounds like a fairy tale, is it? Unconditional love. But it's real. Yet only a small percentage of men has such mythical blessing. We're doomed in this Earth

OP, I don’t say this to mock you but that sounds pretty low T! Most guys just want to fuck, I doubt there was much “love” before last century which is when...testosterone levels began to drop on average.