Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy An IT redditcuck proves femoids are smart by saying that his girlfriend attends "Princeton law school" (Hint: it doesn't exist)

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
★★★★★
Triggered by @BummerDrummer 's thread about femoids and intelligence, this is what one ITcel had to say:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hz28wb/have_you_ever_talked_to_a_woman_before/fzgwa0u?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

Princeton Law School doesn't exist (well, it did, actually -- back in the 1840s). It's a long-running joke in the American legal community; Princeton is one of the few Ivy League universities that doesn't have a law school.

Nice try, sweaty. But your "soon to be fiancé" is about as fictional as Princeton Law School is. You guys have no fucking credibility, there are thousands of women you could point to who are lawyers and scientists and executives, but you just couldn't resist spinning up a bald-faced lie to make yourself feel better about your pathetic lives.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

She is attending 4years of chad stickfest

She is attending 4years of chad stickfest
4 years of rimming chad assholes while used like a cum rag, now she's ready to settle down with her beta cuck. :feelskek:

School is a major joke when it comes to education, in every single field, maybe besides gender studies, JFL.

Even then, a literal chimp can memorize pages and pages of jewish brain bath content.

Estrogen actually makes it easier to plainly memorize information if I'm not mistaken actually

jfl that cuck is legit retarded

Why did he write the first part? We know full well that they are retarded there's no need to remind us

Why did he write the first part? We know full well that they are retarded there's no need to remind us

It might be a tranny. Now that I think about it, we should refer to them as "it".

"My stem degree laughs at you"

A woman's greatest accomplisment, a stem bachelor's in some low iq college.

JFL. His gf made a fool of him and his retarded ass even bought it. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Pretty sure that whenever his fiance says that she has some "college work" to do she is actually going to get railed by Chads.

JFL. His gf made a fool of him and his retarded ass even bought it. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Pretty sure that whenever his fiance says that she has some "college work" to do she is actually going to get railed by Chads.

I doubt she exists :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Triggered by @BummerDrummer 's thread about femoids and intelligence, this is what one ITcel had to say:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hz28wb/have_you_ever_talked_to_a_woman_before/fzgwa0u?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

Princeton Law School doesn't exist (well, it did, actually -- back in the 1840s). It's a long-running joke in the American legal community; Princeton is one of the few Ivy League universities that doesn't have a law school.

Nice try, sweaty. But your "soon to be fiancé" is about as fictional as Princeton Law School is. You guys have no fucking credibility, there are thousands of women you could point to who are lawyers and scientists and executives, but you just couldn't resist spinning up a bald-faced lie to make yourself feel better about your pathetic lives.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

ITards are such shitty LARPer's litereally all there LARP's are so fucking easy to see through.

OP is high iq af

Literally what. Even his gf makes fun of him, if she exists of course. Even she can't stand this blissful simp idiocy. A foid can be "smart" if you're a cuck npc who takes the bullshit she says as a god's word.

Literally what. Even his gf makes fun of him, if she exists of course. Even she can't stand this blissful simp idiocy. A foid can be "smart" if you're a cuck npc who takes the bullshit she says as a god's word.
This comment was deleted.

At least they didn't double down and insist that what they were saying was correct like did about the Portugese teenagers in Brazil thing.

Of course he deleted that shit, hahahaha...there's still a record of it though.

Inceltear credibility

Jfl

I don’t think he even has a girlfriend

kek

My university (((professor))) told me all about my #whiteprivilege so i gave my bmw to a black ghetto negro and lived in a box under the highway bridge.

But then they threw me in jail for not paying off my university loans. So now I'm a doctor or lawyer in a big city.

I still feel bad about being white so i donate to blm every quarter.

They must think we are idiots or something. They’re retards to a man.

My university (((professor))) told me all about my #whiteprivilege so i gave my bmw to a black ghetto negro and lived in a box under the highway bridge.

But then they threw me in jail for not paying off my university loans. So now I'm a doctor or lawyer in a big city.

I still feel bad about being white so i donate to blm every quarter.
Are you drunk

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back