[Soy] An IT redditcuck proves femoids are smart by saying that his girlfriend attends "Princeton law school" (Hint: it doesn't exist)

PPEcel

PPEcel

不是聯邦調查局人員
★★★★★
69d 16h 44m
Triggered by @BummerDrummer 's thread about femoids and intelligence, this is what one ITcel had to say:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hz28wb/have_you_ever_talked_to_a_woman_before/fzgwa0u?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

Princeton Law School doesn't exist (well, it did, actually -- back in the 1840s). It's a long-running joke in the American legal community; Princeton is one of the few Ivy League universities that doesn't have a law school.

Nice try, sweaty. But your "soon to be fiancé" is about as fictional as Princeton Law School is. You guys have no fucking credibility, there are thousands of women you could point to who are lawyers and scientists and executives, but you just couldn't resist spinning up a bald-faced lie to make yourself feel better about your pathetic lives.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

waste matter

waste matter

Born -> Cope -> Cremate
★★★★★
7d 18h 15m
She is attending 4years of chad stickfest

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
42d 8h 34m
She is attending 4years of chad stickfest
4 years of rimming chad assholes while used like a cum rag, now she's ready to settle down with her beta cuck. :feelskek:

AdaWhorelace

AdaWhorelace

ShitCel
-
11h 35m
School is a major joke when it comes to education, in every single field, maybe besides gender studies, JFL.

Even then, a literal chimp can memorize pages and pages of jewish brain bath content.

Estrogen actually makes it easier to plainly memorize information if I'm not mistaken actually

shii410

shii410

God's lonely man
★★
60d 7h 55m
jfl that cuck is legit retarded

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Theorizer
★★★★★
45d 11h 33m
Why did he write the first part? We know full well that they are retarded there's no need to remind us

PPEcel

PPEcel

不是聯邦調查局人員
★★★★★
69d 16h 44m
Why did he write the first part? We know full well that they are retarded there's no need to remind us
It might be a tranny. Now that I think about it, we should refer to them as "it".

Albatros

Albatros

Officer
★★★
19d 18h 25m
"My stem degree laughs at you"

A woman's greatest accomplisment, a stem bachelor's in some low iq college.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Overlord
★★★★★
136d 22h 17m
:lul::lul::lul: Good one man!

metabuxx

metabuxx

Overlord
★★★★★
44d 14h 23m
JFL. His gf made a fool of him and his retarded ass even bought it. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Pretty sure that whenever his fiance says that she has some "college work" to do she is actually going to get railed by Chads.

PPEcel

PPEcel

不是聯邦調查局人員
★★★★★
69d 16h 44m
JFL. His gf made a fool of him and his retarded ass even bought it. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Pretty sure that whenever his fiance says that she has some "college work" to do she is actually going to get railed by Chads.
I doubt she exists :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

MidnightJewCew

MidnightJewCew

Standard Issue Manlet
-
1d 5h 26m
Triggered by @BummerDrummer 's thread about femoids and intelligence, this is what one ITcel had to say:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hz28wb/have_you_ever_talked_to_a_woman_before/fzgwa0u?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

Princeton Law School doesn't exist (well, it did, actually -- back in the 1840s). It's a long-running joke in the American legal community; Princeton is one of the few Ivy League universities that doesn't have a law school.

Nice try, sweaty. But your "soon to be fiancé" is about as fictional as Princeton Law School is. You guys have no fucking credibility, there are thousands of women you could point to who are lawyers and scientists and executives, but you just couldn't resist spinning up a bald-faced lie to make yourself feel better about your pathetic lives.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
ITards are such shitty LARPer's litereally all there LARP's are so fucking easy to see through.

SadLonelySingle

SadLonelySingle

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
★★★★★
41d 32m
OP is high iq af

slavcel11

slavcel11

Major
★★★
32d 3h 12m
Literally what. Even his gf makes fun of him, if she exists of course. Even she can't stand this blissful simp idiocy. A foid can be "smart" if you're a cuck npc who takes the bullshit she says as a god's word.

PPEcel

PPEcel

不是聯邦調查局人員
★★★★★
69d 16h 44m
Literally what. Even his gf makes fun of him, if she exists of course. Even she can't stand this blissful simp idiocy. A foid can be "smart" if you're a cuck npc who takes the bullshit she says as a god's word.
This comment was deleted.

At least they didn't double down and insist that what they were saying was correct like did about the Portugese teenagers in Brazil thing.
Of course he deleted that shit, hahahaha...there's still a record of it though.

G

guaucel

Major
★★
43d 6h 50m
Inceltear credibility

Jfl

Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
★★★
8d 22h 38m
I don’t think he even has a girlfriend

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Mythic
★★★★
23d 3h 59m
Emba

Emba

mostly harmless
★★★★★
64d 5h 53m
My university (((professor))) told me all about my #whiteprivilege so i gave my bmw to a black ghetto negro and lived in a box under the highway bridge.

But then they threw me in jail for not paying off my university loans. So now I'm a doctor or lawyer in a big city.

I still feel bad about being white so i donate to blm every quarter.

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

Obergruppenführer of SS Division “Incelistan”
★★★★★
36d 8h 58m
They must think we are idiots or something. They’re retards to a man.

PPEcel

PPEcel

不是聯邦調查局人員
★★★★★
69d 16h 44m
My university (((professor))) told me all about my #whiteprivilege so i gave my bmw to a black ghetto negro and lived in a box under the highway bridge.

But then they threw me in jail for not paying off my university loans. So now I'm a doctor or lawyer in a big city.

I still feel bad about being white so i donate to blm every quarter.
Are you drunk