Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

An obese woman losing weight and getting healthy = equal to a fit average guy winning the lotto millions

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
I have no other analogy. Its true.

i grew up as a skinny teen and early 20's then a SLIM guy through the remainder most of my 20's. But from ages 28 until 33 I struggled with being overweight. but i never reached anything close to obesity despite having a nearly completely sedentary lifestyle. we're talking 12+ hours a day sitting at a computer in my living room every day for over five years. At my heaviest I was 189lbs at 5ft10, bodyfat around 25% to 26%. I didn't over eat, I was just so inactive.

Every time i see a really fat woman on a dating site or in public i just have to wonder how the fuck can anyone get that fat as a woman? you have so much to gain simply by not being obese. Being slightly overweight is seen as fine these days for women. What i'm talking about are the women clearing 200 pounds despite being under 5'10.
You have to go out of your way to maintain that. What is that, like 3500 calories a day? now that i'm lean and fit at age 41 (169lbs, 16% bodyfat, 5'10) i find it a struggle to eat 2100. im just imagining these women eating buckets full of ice cream and pasta dishes or something, whilst sitting on a sofa with their smartphone.

i'll shit on obese incel men too, but as a man, going from obese to normal healthy weight just brings you to a baseline and doesn't gurantee attraction from the opposite sex. For an american or british woman (and other obese western countries), going from obese to overweight can bring you above the baseline, and going from obese to slim / healthy weight can make you exceptionally desirable to men and women. Women have so much more motivation and so much more to gain from losing weight than most men do. and a much bigger support network for doing so, like having friends of both genders willing to help you, the whole town celebrates. There's even instagram accounts of butterface women that have gone from fat to healthy and have 30'000 followers. They have made a career from it and are like celebrities. Youtube as well. Where as lean/fit men have to be facially very handsome and not short to get a non-fat average girl to notice you.

Fat, ignorant women are total clowns to me and deserve to be treated as such IMO.

but remember bro women are oppressed!