Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

An ode to god

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
The stars bind me the chains mark me my soul reaches for thee thine heart Steers from me your goodness curses me Your light burns me your perfection thorns me thine king.

Your glory blazes all things your face is shone like lighting pulsating down on the trees your eyes radiate pulsating radiating glory heaven speak of thine glory oh glory is glory god almighty.

Your hair is white as wool your hands are like chariots rushing for war your eyes are like devouring sea monsters your horses like hades and your wrath is like a winepress ready to be trotted.

God fucked me beyond reason. He can fuck off.

thanks, i appreciate it

Everyone knows god has black hair!

didnt read tbhngl

High Watchpost

Harā Bərəzaitī is the source of all mountains of the world, that is, all other mountains and ranges are but lateral projections that originate at High Hara. High Harā is the geographic center of the universe, immediately surrounded by the steppes of the early Aryans. It is a polar mountain around which the stars revolve; it is also the mountain behind which the sun hides at night. Harā is tall and luminous, free from darkness and the predations of the false gods that are later considered to be evil spirits. High Hara is at one end of the bridge of judgement that all souls must cross. The bridge then spans the lands of hell.

High Watchpost

Harā Bərəzaitī is the source of all mountains of the world, that is, all other mountains and ranges are but lateral projections that originate at High Hara. High Harā is the geographic center of the universe, immediately surrounded by the steppes of the early Aryans. It is a polar mountain around which the stars revolve; it is also the mountain behind which the sun hides at night. Harā is tall and luminous, free from darkness and the predations of the false gods that are later considered to be evil spirits. High Hara is at one end of the bridge of judgement that all souls must cross. The bridge then spans the lands of hell.

My place

Zeus worshiping

1 could say that zues brahma yahweh whatever fits the boat
High Watchpost

Could i get a link to the lore pls i am fascinated by mythos

Last edited:
Over for godcels
Don't go ER