Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel An old dogpill, but an important one. Ten reasons why girls are fucking dogs right now, straight from the horse's mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dogpilled mauled me to death

Screenshot 2019 01 06 21 45 01 1

that knot man im telling you we cant compete.

I remember watching this a while back. Nasty whore.

A soul is simply a Y chromosome...

Old'd but super painful. I'd do anything to fuck a girl like her.

Subhuman. Subcanine. Subfeline.

worst part, it's not even remotely fake. this bitch is on kiwifarms

im refusing to swallow the dogpil.

Leafyishere
Yeah I think that’s where I first saw it. Back when he was the hottest thing going.

I felt sorry for him when people picked on him for his chin tbh. :feelsbadman:

That whore also drinks dog piss, just to add.

The dogpill has left me broken.

does anyone get legitimately depressed by this?

if i get reincarnated as a dog i just hope my owner isn't gay or obese.

Did she get investigated for this or what?

I think you guys are distracting us from the real issues here. Dogs are not our enemies, Chad is. This woman is an outlier.

If every woman drank fucking dog piss like this bitch we'd be able to smell it, but they don't. This bitch is just crazy. Quit getting riled up against dogfuckers there's nothing we can do for them. Focus on the real problem, the Chads.

Women in history have practiced it. There have been documented cases of ancient romans and greeks practicing it for pleasure.
The everlasting dogpill... :feelscry:

This foid is a puppykiller as well.

I think you guys are distracting us from the real issues here. Dogs are not our enemies, Chad is. This woman is an outlier.

If every woman drank fucking dog piss like this bitch we'd be able to smell it, but they don't. This bitch is just crazy. Quit getting riled up against dogfuckers there's nothing we can do for them. Focus on the real problem, the Chads.
Tbh.

There's only so many Chads to go around so dogs act a substitute while these sluts wait for the next available Chad. Dogpill is one of the most brutal pills.

Status