Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill An Open Letter From A Fakecel

O

OmegaBlackPill

Banned
-
Hello all,

The reason that I am posting this is because I thought you guys might get a kick out of it. I mean LDARing all weekend must get boring. So I’ve been (shit)posting on this forum for awhile but the fact of the matter is that I am a fakecel Tyrone. I actually posted this (https://incels.is/threads/the-only-thing-that-matters-is-wheter-a-femoid-would-fuck-you.24062/) in which 99% of it was a lie but those are my actual photofeeler results so yes I am Chad/Tyrone tier (funny enough I am half white/black so does that make me a Tyrone/Chad or some other category?).

So I just wanted to say a few things before I recieve the banhammer. First off, I’m a fucking Tyrone why am I hanging out on incel forums lmao? Well I moved to a new city a month or two back and was bored as fuck and around that same time I heard about “incels” and thought I might check this place out. W-O-W was I in shock.

At first I was like “what a bunch of fucking racist/sexist/ etc etc bunch of neckbeards” and then as I read more stories and reflected on my life I realized, holy fucking shit, the blackpill is so true (so thanks for that). I was born a slayer (lmao not really but I lost my virginity at 14 kek) so kind of. But goddamn, you guys really hit the nail on the head here. First example, the reason that I am leaving this site is because I have met more people and have a social life now. Here’s the kicker. I am boring as fuck I don’t have any hobbies, I’m not very outgoing/charismatic, and I am a nerd honestly. (I am a stereotypical software engineer) but because I am attractive when I go out girls (and guys) would invite me to brunch and meetups and stuff. If I was subhuman trash no fucking way that would happen.

I think the biggest blackpill I swallowed was the fact that I have been a very nice person my whole life, and always did well in school, was very respectful, no criminal record etc etc and I thought that’s why girls liked me KEK. If that was the case how come none of my friends that were engineers, smarter, nicer, better hobbies could get laid as effortlessly as I could? I thought it was just bad luck for them but nope….looks actually are everything.

I’d say a lot more but I don’t want this post to be too long. But I wanted to end on this, as I state above I have always been a very nice and respectful person. Why? Because people were so nice to me, my parents were proud of me, I had great friends, I’ve rarely been single so most mornings I’d wake up to some form of an “ily <3” text from my girlfriend. Life is fucking good. And why were people so nice? Because I am attractive. That’s it. So in conclusion, I do not judge you guys at all for the way you talk about other people. If I was not born looking the way I do, then guaranteed I would feel the same way as most of you. I am not going to say any of the usual trash “lift, get hobbies, shower and maybe you will get a life like mine!” because let’s be honest it doesn’t work that way. But I will promise to say a daily prayer to St. BlackOps2cel that he blesses you all with a hundred hot af virgins in the after life.

GG sorry that it is ovER.

Not gonna read all of this.

Well at least you are blackpilled normie/chad, apparently those are allowed in this forum
giphy.gif

Get em out of here! Troublemaker!

Bye.

So many fucking fakecels have infested this place since the new year started.....

kindly fuck off please

<------------ exit is that way

It is nice to see the blackpill is so effective even Chads/Tyrones can't deny it.

JFL at expecting us to believe a chad would waste his time writing out all that shit and learning the lingo here.

Lol. He was tired of LARPing as a incel and now is LARPing as a chad. He's probably a ego inflated normie lol

Nice LARP. Every goodlooking person is blackpilled.

No they are not. Good looking people are more delusional than the average normie
Yeah, when you're good looking and the world just treats you like a saint for just existing you assume everyone else receives the same treatment.

Hey man, where have you been lately ?

Hey man, where have you been lately ?
Haven’t been on here a lot because I got kind of frustrated with the fakecels claiming they are incel. I still do read a lot and post in OffTopic where I usually stay. Also started rewatching the original Naruto and am gonna rewatch Shippuden so I can watch Boruto in its entirety.

How have you been lately?

Last edited:
didn't read.. just need to raise post count tbh tbh

Haven’t been on here a lot because I got kind of frustrated with the fakecels claiming they are incel. I still do read a lot and post in OffTopic where I usually stay. Also started rewatching the original Naruto and am gonna rewatch Shippuden so I can watch Boruto in its entirety.

How have you been lately?
Still as usual, coping and posting here. I'm thinking of watching an anime and getting away from this forum for a while.

Still as usual, coping and posting here. I'm thinking of watching an anime and getting away from this forum for a while.
There isn’t much shounens out that can amount to HxH

But checkout 7deadlysins if you haven’t

There isn’t much shounens out that can amount to HxH

But checkout 7deadlysins if you haven’t
I did, but haven't seen the third season yet. I heard that the manga is legit.

I did, but haven't seen the third season yet. I heard that the manga is legit.
It’s pretty good, artstyle is ok, but you get to see eacanor in action

No they are not. Good looking people are more delusional than the average normie
The only people who don't acknowledge lookism are ugly bluepilled normies. You're delusional if you don't think goodlooking people realise how easy they have it, especially women. Sure they might ACT delusional, it's the same as when women say dick size doesn't matter - they're bullshitting.

LOOOOl sumone post this in cucktears

Fuck this idiot and all you fake fucks normies. I'm done taking the high road, so if I see you in the street. Ima rip your fucking head off!

I was born a slayer (lmao not really but I lost my virginity at 14 kek) so kind of. ... because I am attractive when I go out girls (and guys) would invite me to brunch and meetups and stuff.

If that was the case how come none of my friends that were engineers, smarter, nicer, better hobbies could get laid as effortlessly as I could? ….looks actually are everything.

Because people were so nice to me, my parents were proud of me, I had great friends, I’ve rarely been single so most mornings I’d wake up to some form of an “ily <3” text from my girlfriend. Life is fucking good. And why were people so nice? Because I am attractive.

:( :( :(
I just cant stop crying. My life is pure shit. I cant take this anymore. I think im reaching my limit...
:( :( :(

tldr: chadrone get blackpilled, the end.

Lol fucking nigger go fuck youreself. He tried to get attention as an incel larping it didnt work... now he needs to say that he is a chad so he can get some attention and boost his ego