Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill An ugly male doing anything is funny to normies

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
One time I was on my bike and heard some normies who go to my school say "look, fbceo rides a bike to school xD hahaha"

When literally tons of people did I remember at the time not even being blackpilled but knowing that the chads did it and they don't get laughed at.

Once my Incel friend (he bluepilled af tho) was literally drinkin sum orange juice from cafeteria which loads of ppl do and someone walked past and says "why is akdnndia drinking orange juice? XD Hahaha"

Also whebeve I got a haircut I got laughed at. I've had several different haircuts, short on the sides long on top, short on the sides and then normal on top like the average person and then medium long hair and every single time I got a haircut literally up to when I was 15 ppl would laugh at me.

Honestly my skull is fucking shit. My head is tiny and people have even told me that. I have a tiny lower third and massive upper third. No hairuct suits me I look ugly no matter what haircut I get.

A lot of famous comedians are average looking at best or short tbh