5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
JFL.

screen-shot-2019-10-09-at-10-17-02-pm-png.156855

screen-shot-2019-10-09-at-10-17-21-pm-png.156856

screen-shot-2019-10-09-at-10-17-38-pm-png.156857

screen-shot-2019-10-09-at-10-17-58-pm-png.156858

screen-shot-2019-10-09-at-10-18-16-pm-png.156859

I'm not sure he's a troll or serious. He thinks he's white. LMAO.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Jesus loves you
-
New copemaster. Meanwhile his sister was sucking a white man’s dick as he typed that.

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

Mogged from Perugia to Bratislava
-
He can pass as black more reliably than he can pass for white. Looks like the indo-aryan shit really gets to their heads huh? Hes probably a basement dweller while his sister is dindu desi roaming for dick of the people he ranks under his race.

Last edited:
omnilet

omnilet

ricecel natsoc govt when?
-
Why do north indians do this to themselves? They are only gonna get a reality check sooner or later. Never got the north indian superiority, they have higher rates of street shitting and lower literacy kek

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

Mogged from Perugia to Bratislava
-
I don't know man, I'm seeing quite a good number of these deluded curries.

Most probably they circlejerk on subs like https://www.reddit.com/r/SouthAsianMasculinity/

They are literally fucked in their head, damn.
Time to make an account and post there for the lulz.

Ok, edit ngl. Checked and its pretty over for them, i was gonna post cos i would see more the ones u posted.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

-
Never got the north indian superiority, they have higher rates of street shitting and lower literacy kek
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Some of them literally hates south Indians, damn. Hilarious as fuck.
Time to make an account and post there for the lulz.

Ok, edit ngl. Checked and its pretty over for them, i was gonna post cos i would see more the ones u posted.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

azakhan

azakhan

Recruit
-
I think that it depends on how they look. Quick google search shows some northern currys look quite european, hispanic or italian. They could easily pass and even get a lot of pussy in Easter Europe for being "exotic".

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

-
I think that it depends on how they look. Quick google search shows some northern currys look quite european, hispanic or italian. They could easily pass and even get a lot of pussy in Easter Europe for being "exotic".
I'm a northern curry. Yes there are some, but European looking northern curries are extremely rare.

It's not something very common.

For example, this is a protest scene from Delhi (northern India) --

vic624

vic624

Meditationcel
-
I always thought North Indians were lighter skin because of Asian influence anyway, not any degree of European admixture. Nepalese women are considered "fair skin" beauties by Indians. Timur genocided north Indian males and raped the women. Reddit coper probably thinks they were "Iranian Aryans" or some shit.

Timur_reconstruction03.jpg

Last edited:
azakhan

azakhan

Recruit
-
I'm a northern curry. Yes there are some, but European looking northern curries are extremely rare.

You're right then, they don't really look European.

vic624

vic624

Meditationcel
-

There's a lot of that "compact midface" thing going on in that pic. Recall seeing an analysis once that midface type is related to height, so that crowd is probably mostly short too. So much for the "tall north Indian" trope
.height2x2.jpg

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
-

They mog these protestors in Cairo.

RollD20

RollD20

Public transportcel
-
LOL I never knew north indians were coping this hard thinking they were white. To me they look indistinguishable from other brown people.
Though I did remember that some "indian aryans" used to cope on stormfront or so I heard :feelshehe:

I am pretty sure some Asians also used to think they are "white".
They mog these protestors in Cairo.
That one guy in the far back mogs everyone in both.

Last edited:
ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
-
That was a hilarious read. I've never seen this much levels of coping in a curry before.

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
-
Holy shit how can he think north indians are better than scandanvian. HOw did he delude himself this far and how did reality not smack him in the face with 6 foot baseball bat.

Curries are the lowest of lowest with the shittiest genetics in this world. We are below dogs i might add.
Girls would rather fuck dogs than us. We have the shittiest culture and smellist food.

If girls were given a option to nuke a race 99% would pick curries and i wouldnt have it any other way because we deserve to wiped of from this planet.

His coping level is beyond 99, he has reached 200M xp in coping

L

Lookscel

Recruit
-
All Indians have the similar DNA from high caste to lower caste to tribal people who do oonga bongaa everyday. I can't believe someone can cope so bad, how is this even possible?

It is interesting to note that every such cope I come by always says " Punjabis can pass as white" , interestingly enough Punjabi people are the group which has migrated to West the most.

images-1-jpeg.156889

Also this is a Punjabi brahmin. Definitely look white and most probably can pass as white. Fucking Chad probably is swimming in white pussy.

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
-
Here are the results i got when i typed in white male vs indian male.
Every single indian male was a sub7

white-male-png.156890
sub8-curry-png.156891

Here is a comparison between white male model vs indian male model. Every single white model mogs his indian counter part into obvlion.

whitemodel-png.156895
indianmodel-png.156897

H

Last edited:
Dregster666

Dregster666

Commander
-

I see 4 potential slayers in that pic.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

[It'sOvermaxxing]
-
This cope is actually not uncommon for North Indians. I've seen it many times online. They talk about South Indians the way (((they))) talk about Goyim. JFL at the name TheWhiteRajah, I'm not even Indian born and I'm already more currymaxxed than that coping curcuk. When I surgerymaxx, I'll make my name on Tinder TheWhiteRajah and I'll run JBW on his curry sister just to give him some a [BlackPill]. JFL at coping racetards who think browns are slaying white foids in Europe. The browns are getting wagecucked and dying alone in Europe without families while their foids get passed around by chads and tyrones. If white foids were attracted to brown men, the governments would have never let male refugees in to begin with.

Monk of Failure

Monk of Failure

Screaming of others is very soothing
-
The coping is too much. No wonder, the world makes memes on curries.

Joelossus

Joelossus

21 y/o kv, NEETcel, white, truecel
-
@Joelossus what do you think about this?
He's wrong south indians are the biggest moggers in the world. Jfl, at him for saying nothern indians and whites are pretty similar. If i was from north india i would probably still get mogged by southern indians, but i definitly wouldn't post on this forum, that's for sure.

pp183

pp183

imouto enthusiast
-
He's wrong south indians are the biggest moggers in the world. Jfl, at him for saying nothern indians and whites are pretty similar. If i was from north india i would probably still get mogged by southern indians, but i definitly wouldn't post on this forum, that's for sure.
very based ngl

Barry

Barry

Officer
-
north indians are so fucking weird. I once had a north indian guy (before I knew about incels or it was a thing) telling me he was white because of aryan invasion.

fucking weird. he had brown skin brown hair brown eyes and an indian accent. and of course he thought he was going to get laid with white girls at uni lol.

good luck telling some blonde stacy you're actually white

RandyProzac

RandyProzac

GynoGod
-
“We’re better than whites bro”
“White women in the west throw themselves at us brah”
:bluepill::lul::lul::lul::feelshaha::feelskek:
Jfl at this delusion

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

-
This cope is actually not uncommon for North Indians. I've seen it many times online. They talk about South Indians the way (((they))) talk about Goyim. JFL at the name TheWhiteRajah, I'm not even Indian born and I'm already more currymaxxed than that coping curcuk. When I surgerymaxx, I'll make my name on Tinder TheWhiteRajah and I'll run JBW on his curry sister just to give him some a [BlackPill]. JFL at coping racetards who think browns are slaying white foids in Europe. The browns are getting wagecucked and dying alone in Europe without families while their foids get passed around by chads and tyrones. If white foids were attracted to brown men, the governments would have never let male refugees in to begin with.
Extremely based and currypilled.

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Monogamist
-
He must be trolling tbh, but he do got a point because I see girls all the time say that their type is Asians, but they're the types to hang about Asian gang guys, not the high inhib currycel