Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL An unbelievable curry coper

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
JFL.

Screen Shot 2019 10 09 at 101702 PM

Screen Shot 2019 10 09 at 101721 PM

Screen Shot 2019 10 09 at 101738 PM

Screen Shot 2019 10 09 at 101758 PM

Screen Shot 2019 10 09 at 101816 PM

I'm not sure he's a troll or serious. He thinks he's white. LMAO.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

New copemaster. Meanwhile his sister was sucking a white man’s dick as he typed that.

He can pass as black more reliably than he can pass for white. Looks like the indo-aryan shit really gets to their heads huh? Hes probably a basement dweller while his sister is dindu desi roaming for dick of the people he ranks under his race.

Last edited:
Why do north indians do this to themselves? They are only gonna get a reality check sooner or later. Never got the north indian superiority, they have higher rates of street shitting and lower literacy kek

I don't know man, I'm seeing quite a good number of these deluded curries.

Most probably they circlejerk on subs like https://www.reddit.com/r/SouthAsianMasculinity/

They are literally fucked in their head, damn.
Time to make an account and post there for the lulz.

Ok, edit ngl. Checked and its pretty over for them, i was gonna post cos i would see more the ones u posted.

Never got the north indian superiority, they have higher rates of street shitting and lower literacy kek

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Some of them literally hates south Indians, damn. Hilarious as fuck.
Time to make an account and post there for the lulz.

Ok, edit ngl. Checked and its pretty over for them, i was gonna post cos i would see more the ones u posted.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I think that it depends on how they look. Quick google search shows some northern currys look quite european, hispanic or italian. They could easily pass and even get a lot of pussy in Easter Europe for being "exotic".

I think that it depends on how they look. Quick google search shows some northern currys look quite european, hispanic or italian. They could easily pass and even get a lot of pussy in Easter Europe for being "exotic".

I'm a northern curry. Yes there are some, but European looking northern curries are extremely rare.

It's not something very common.

For example, this is a protest scene from Delhi (northern India) --

20190924126L_1569392310137_1569392359534.jpg

I always thought North Indians were lighter skin because of Asian influence anyway, not any degree of European admixture. Nepalese women are considered "fair skin" beauties by Indians. Timur genocided north Indian males and raped the women. Reddit coper probably thinks they were "Iranian Aryans" or some shit.

Timur reconstruction03

Last edited:
I'm a northern curry. Yes there are some, but European looking northern curries are extremely rare.

You're right then, they don't really look European.

There's a lot of that "compact midface" thing going on in that pic. Recall seeing an analysis once that midface type is related to height, so that crowd is probably mostly short too. So much for the "tall north Indian" trope
.Height2x2

They mog these protestors in Cairo.
26egypt-cnd-inline1-jumbo.jpg

LOL I never knew north indians were coping this hard thinking they were white. To me they look indistinguishable from other brown people.
Though I did remember that some "indian aryans" used to cope on stormfront or so I heard :feelshehe:

I am pretty sure some Asians also used to think they are "white".
They mog these protestors in Cairo.
26egypt-cnd-inline1-jumbo.jpg
That one guy in the far back mogs everyone in both.

Last edited:
That was a hilarious read. I've never seen this much levels of coping in a curry before.

Well, you can't say he's not confident :soy:

I hate any racecoper

Holy shit how can he think north indians are better than scandanvian. HOw did he delude himself this far and how did reality not smack him in the face with 6 foot baseball bat.

Curries are the lowest of lowest with the shittiest genetics in this world. We are below dogs i might add.
Girls would rather fuck dogs than us. We have the shittiest culture and smellist food.

If girls were given a option to nuke a race 99% would pick curries and i wouldnt have it any other way because we deserve to wiped of from this planet.

His coping level is beyond 99, he has reached 200M xp in coping

All Indians have the similar DNA from high caste to lower caste to tribal people who do oonga bongaa everyday. I can't believe someone can cope so bad, how is this even possible?

It is interesting to note that every such cope I come by always says " Punjabis can pass as white" , interestingly enough Punjabi people are the group which has migrated to West the most.

Images 1

Also this is a Punjabi brahmin. Definitely look white and most probably can pass as white. Fucking Chad probably is swimming in white pussy.

Here are the results i got when i typed in white male vs indian male.
Every single indian male was a sub7

White male
Sub8 curry

Here is a comparison between white male model vs indian male model. Every single white model mogs his indian counter part into obvlion.

Whitemodel
Indianmodel

H

Last edited:
@Joelossus what do you think about this?

I see 4 potential slayers in that pic.

This cope is actually not uncommon for North Indians. I've seen it many times online. They talk about South Indians the way (((they))) talk about Goyim. JFL at the name TheWhiteRajah, I'm not even Indian born and I'm already more currymaxxed than that coping curcuk. When I surgerymaxx, I'll make my name on Tinder TheWhiteRajah and I'll run JBW on his curry sister just to give him some a [BlackPill]. JFL at coping racetards who think browns are slaying white foids in Europe. The browns are getting wagecucked and dying alone in Europe without families while their foids get passed around by chads and tyrones. If white foids were attracted to brown men, the governments would have never let male refugees in to begin with.

The coping is too much. No wonder, the world makes memes on curries.

@Joelossus what do you think about this?
He's wrong south indians are the biggest moggers in the world. Jfl, at him for saying nothern indians and whites are pretty similar. If i was from north india i would probably still get mogged by southern indians, but i definitly wouldn't post on this forum, that's for sure.

lmaooo in what sub did you find this retard

He's wrong south indians are the biggest moggers in the world. Jfl, at him for saying nothern indians and whites are pretty similar. If i was from north india i would probably still get mogged by southern indians, but i definitly wouldn't post on this forum, that's for sure.
very based ngl

north indians are so fucking weird. I once had a north indian guy (before I knew about incels or it was a thing) telling me he was white because of aryan invasion.

fucking weird. he had brown skin brown hair brown eyes and an indian accent. and of course he thought he was going to get laid with white girls at uni lol.

good luck telling some blonde stacy you're actually white

“We’re better than whites bro”
“White women in the west throw themselves at us brah”
:bluepill::lul::lul::lul::feelshaha::feelskek:
Jfl at this delusion

This cope is actually not uncommon for North Indians. I've seen it many times online. They talk about South Indians the way (((they))) talk about Goyim. JFL at the name TheWhiteRajah, I'm not even Indian born and I'm already more currymaxxed than that coping curcuk. When I surgerymaxx, I'll make my name on Tinder TheWhiteRajah and I'll run JBW on his curry sister just to give him some a [BlackPill]. JFL at coping racetards who think browns are slaying white foids in Europe. The browns are getting wagecucked and dying alone in Europe without families while their foids get passed around by chads and tyrones. If white foids were attracted to brown men, the governments would have never let male refugees in to begin with.

Extremely based and currypilled.

The average punjabi without a turban looks like this.

main-qimg-7e5d15cab3b1898e19290464daf99954.webp

He must be trolling tbh, but he do got a point because I see girls all the time say that their type is Asians, but they're the types to hang about Asian gang guys, not the high inhib currycel

Curries, when will they learn?

They will learn eventually.
Since when did you become bluepilled?

Tbh I think he's a troll. I can't fathom how any North Indian considers himself white. Although there is a curry on looksmax.org who claims he's white because white equals white skin, and not European ancestry. :feelskek:

Side profile of a asian man A5KE58

theWhiteRajah

Since when did you become bluepilled?

It's not about any pill. Everyone learns once they had enough disappointments shoved in to their butt-holes.

Tbh I think he's a troll. I can't fathom how any North Indian considers himself white. Although there is a curry on looksmax.org who claims he's white because white equals white skin, and not European ancestry. :feelskek:

I think he's a troll too. He was talking complete non-sense.

It's not about any pill. Everyone learns once they had enough disappointments shoved in to their butt-holes.

I think he's a troll too. He was talking complete non-sense.

1) I was making a joke saying that curries will never learn, thinking they will would mean you're bluepilled.

2) Tbh I sometimes troll like that in the sense that curries mog Europeans on the Looksmax forum jfl.

2) Tbh I sometimes troll like that in the sense that curries mog Europeans on the Looksmax forum jfl.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: