Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Analogy about the redpill vs the blackpill

Lowdickenergycel

Lowdickenergycel

Jannies are trannies. Dog, height, and race pill.
I've seen a lot of people online saying that females live in "recruit difficulty", but it seems that is mostly redpillers. While I somewhat agree with that analogy I think it doesn't represent the current state of female entitlement nor their perceived value. It's more accurate to say that foids are "living in recruit mode, with hacks, while watching the walk through online, plus she's an admin with console enabled, also she has an army of mods that will ban you on sight and grief you. She also has a pre alpha full of bugs, god mode enabled, the controller isn't plugged in, she isn't even playing, doesn't even know about the game, wall hacks enabled, also head glitching, no fall damage, maxed out diamonds, all skins unlocked, and the person that she gave the controller to happens to be a professional esports player". All the while cels are trying to do a glitches speedrun of darksouls 2 under 10 minutes.

Idk why I put a serious tag