Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Analysis] Why people who hate Incels will never change

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
Incel-hate circles are just female validation circles, the entire reason to post there is to get a reaction from females who seek attention

Why won't they change their minds when presented with proof?:
It's like a Flat earthers mind when you show him the curve of the planet, even though he sees irrefutable proof that he lives on a globe, he will ignore it or call it fake

The same thing happens on incel bullying sites when presented with actual arguments, like the Nazi-racist Chad in my thread who recorded himself having sex and laughing (also he made a youtubers'(destiny) GF cheat)
He also was racist and never got a single harsh insult from the female he was talking to

My post (i tried to dare them to review this to see how they would try and disprove it): https://incels.is/threads/this-is-what-chad-is-doing-rn-it-wont-touch-this.220729/#post-4960043

What they decided to Screencap:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hmxhe2/incel_superpower_can_tell_race_of_female_just/

Now you might ask, why would they do that? because that single thread alone destroys the sense of their cause and makes all their efforts worthless, it proves that a nazi sympathizer with a shitty (according to them) personality, who hates black people, jews, and is a hitler supporter gets laid effortlessly just because he looks like a chad

This is what we call a Cognitive dissonance, (the persons belief clashing with new information that they received, or already know) Just like Flat earthers, some of their users spend a LOT of time on their "cause", They post all, day screenshotting incel posts and mocking them, so when they're presented with actual proof, in this case that looks matter, it goes against their actions, they also seem to have a feeling that they're better than everyone who is an incel (wich is a side effect of female attention that they get for attacking incels)

They might use the cognitive dissonance argument against us, But the thing is that countless Tinder AND real life Experiments prove them wrong
What they will do to support this argument is cherrypick either lucky and/or rich people, sometimes they might fail in doing that

Let's set Alex jones as an example of said fail (some normie once told me that if a person like alex can do it then so can everyone) (he was implying that Alex is a horrible person in that argument)
If i remember right the man has had two divorces, right now he looks like your average middle aged american, and he's balding
They would say "hey if he can get a wife and he gets laid so can you!"
The problem is that Alex looked like this in his youth:
f55zuZJ.jpg

Also his net worth is somewhere close to 10 Million $

being an incel means you're a male who can't get laid
It's not an ideology
Just like Science isn't an ideology but the flat earthers that i compared in the first sentence say that it's a mason ideology and the jews/illuminati are getting money from the FE conspiracy and are trying to exterminate the "truth seekers"

I have been comparing their actions to the actions of hardcore conspiracy theorists for some time they're almost exactly the same in their logic, the only thing that's diffrent is that others don't have female validation as their goal

Honestly i could make an entire hour long video about this but i'm too high inhib

Last edited:
Incel-hate circles are just female validation circles, the entire reason to post there is to get a reaction from females who seek attention

jOiN tHe FiGhT

My post (i tried to dare them to review this to see how they would try and disprove it): https://incels.is/threads/this-is-what-chad-is-doing-rn-it-wont-touch-this.220729/#post-4960043

What they decided to Screencap:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hmxhe2/incel_superpower_can_tell_race_of_female_just/

Now you might ask, why would they do that? because that single thread alone destroys the sense of their cause and makes all their efforts worthless, it proves that a nazi sympathizer with a shitty (according to them) personality, who hates black people, jews, and is a hitler supporter gets laid effortlessly just because he looks like a chad

This is what we call a Cognitive dissonance, (the persons belief clashing with new information that they received, or already know) Just like Flat earthers, some of their users spend a LOT of time on their "cause", They post all, day screenshotting incel posts and mocking them, so when they're presented with actual proof, in this case that looks matter, it goes against their actions, they also seem to have a feeling that they're better than everyone who is an incel (wich is a side effect of female attention that they get for attacking incels)

They might use the cognitive dissonance argument against us, But the thing is that countless Tinder AND real life Experiments prove them wrong
What they will do to support this argument is cherrypick either lucky and/or rich people, sometimes they might fail in doing that

Yeah it's cognitive dissonance + arrogance.

Let's set Alex jones as an example of said fail (some normie once told me that if a person like alex can do it then so can everyone) (he was implying that Alex is a horrible person in that argument)
If i remember right the man has had two divorces, right now he looks like your average middle aged american, and he's balding
They would say "hey if he can get a wife and he gets laid so can you!"
The problem is that Alex looked like this in his youth:
f55zuZJ.jpg

Also his net worth is somewhere close to 10 Million $

His broadcasts got way more cringy after he got divorced and embraced all the neomasculinity cope tbh.

being an incel means you're a male who can't get laid
It's not an ideology
Just like Science isn't an ideology but the flat earthers that i compared in the first sentence say that it's a mason ideology and the jews/illuminati are getting money from the FE conspiracy and are trying to exterminate the "truth seekers"

I have been comparing their actions to the actions of hardcore conspiracy theorists for some time they're almost exactly the same in their logic, the only thing that's diffrent is that others don't have female validation as their goal

They do though, that's why they always blame women's actions on the jews or ethnic males, say that women were mislead and were never the problem and that anyone who calls out women is a divisive shill @BlkPillPres.

Honestly i could make an entire hour long video about this but i'm too high inhib

Would be interesting tbh ngl

People who hate incels be like : I will never change

Astronomical high IQ

You should make a Youtube channel if you're this high IQ. Just do voice only like Incel TV. You won't have to show your FACE.

never knew i was a superhero.maybe i can use my new found powers to statusmaxx