Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ancient paganism was bloody terrifying i am glad Christianity took over

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
The traditions the human sacrifice the utter disregard for human life it is disgusting i am glad a better reilgion took over even if it's controlled by (((they))) today

If Jesus would return today,

What would he do,

What would he say?

The traditions the human sacrifice the utter disregard for human life it is disgusting i am glad a better reilgion took over even if it's controlled by (((they))) today

I wish I was born at that time. It would be the perfect era for me.

What would he do,

What would he say?

He would destroy the establishment of the eye
I wish I was born at that time. It would be the perfect era for me.

Have you not seen mid sommar it shows the gruesome truth about these old religions i respect christainty more even if it is currently ruled by kikes

He would destroy the establishment of the eye

Have you not seen mid sommar it shows the gruesome truth about these old religions i respect christainty more even if it is currently ruled by kikes

Cope

You only say that because you're a weakling.

Paganism would of spared you of a miserable life being a weak incel or you would of been a warrior who took whatever foid you wanted by force.

Foids are literal cattle under paganism.

Cope

Paganism would of spared you of a miserable life being a weak incel or you would of been a warrior who took whatever foid you wanted by force.

Are you fucking kidding me have you read the edda's have you read the traditions their is a reason why foids all navigate towards nature worship cause it is feminine worship also i hate paganism cause it supports human sacrifice it's disgusting read samhaim the traditions are disgusting

I despise human life

Pagan religions have massive differences depending on the era and region in which it was followed. Most European Pagans didn't even practice human sacrifice and if they did, they only sacrificed their enemies in war which I think is only fair.
Most Pagans were very based when it came to gender relations though; they impaled people who cheated and forced widows to die with their late husbands (which is based because then the society would be ridden of a non-virgin roastie who'd never be truly loyal to a new husband). They killed disabled babies so they wouldn't have to suffer through life and be a burden on society. Christianity is extremely cucked when it comes to its views on women and marriage.

All you need to know about Pagans/Paganism is who are they pushing against, and who is on their side doing it.
Paganism

I wouldn’t mind sacrificing some trannies, faggots and witches for God.

I wouldn’t mind sacrificing some trannies, faggots and witches for God.

Not into that (((blood))) sacrifice stuff (((Their))) agenda is to get us to (((think))) like them

The ugly truth is that human life is grossly overvalued. Also I believe what matters in a human sacrifice is not the death of the sacrificed individual, but the effect the killing has on whoever perpetuates or witnesses it.

Not into that (((blood))) sacrifice stuff (((Their))) agenda is to get us to (((think))) like them
(((GO))) (((BACK))) (((TO))) (((/pol/)))

(((GO))) (((BACK))) (((TO))) (((/pol/)))

you mean (((controlled opposition)))
The ugly truth is that human life is grossly overvalued. Also I believe what matters in a human sacrifice is not the death of the sacrificed individual, but the effect the killing has on whoever perpetuates or witnesses it.

Human life is actually under valued today more than ever your willing to let people get butt fucked in prision cause big brother doesn't like you smoking a plant or owning a gun where i am at
Pagan religions have massive differences depending on the era and region in which it was followed. Most European Pagans didn't even practice human sacrifice and if they did, they only sacrificed their enemies in war which I think is only fair.
Most Pagans were very based when it came to gender relations though; they impaled people who cheated and forced widows to die with their late husbands (which is based because then the society would be ridden of a non-virgin roastie who'd never be truly loyal to a new husband). They killed disabled babies so they wouldn't have to suffer through life and be a burden on society. Christianity is extremely cucked when it comes to its views on women and marriage.

''Pagan religions have massive differences depending on the era and region in which it was followed.''

True however earlier records show us the disgusting things they did and i am talking europe i have no clue on babylon or the east this just the west were speaking and even then were talking about specific kinds of paganism ancient types not the modern lovey dovey self help bullshit.

What 1 calls true huggers of today would have been very real cultists who would have hanged you for their cult be glad Christianity took over i am and even when it started to become modernized it was cause of christainity not in spite of it the disgusting truth is out and even if what the christians were saying were proporganda we still have evidence sacrifice went down and it wasn't this sacrifice your enemies bullshit either.

You see how it's good the elites religions died out when (((they))) were in power 4 to 7 year olds were thrown into wells their trying to (((bring))) that back with modern day lovey dovey paganism but i ain't buying into that bullshit the death of Christendom seems planned.

''Most European Pagans didn't even practice human sacrifice and if they did, they only sacrificed their enemies in war which I think is only fair. ''

According to this source that's not true https://en.natmus.dk/historical-kno...ion-magic-death-and-rituals/human-sacrifices/ i'm not retarded this shit is disgusting and when practices like samihen did become cool stuff Halloween it was cause of Christianity we got rid of the (((harvests))) (((paganism))) is in heart and will always be human sacrifice centric no one is buying the climate cults agenda anymore.

''Most Pagans were very based when it came to gender relations though; they impaled people who cheated and forced widows to die with their late husbands (which is based because then the society would be ridden of a non-virgin roastie who'd never be truly loyal to a new husband).''

So you wanna cherry pick and ignore all the other problems cause a few things are good i only like the first 1 cheating whores should be killed however that being said i absolutely hate the rest of the religion way to backwards.

''Christianity is extremely cucked when it comes to its views on women and marriage. ''

Read the old testament and you will beg to differ in fact their is a reason why more foids tend to circulate around nature worship cause paganism is foid worship

Last edited:
I thought that this was common knowledge. Pagan religions were all about human sacrifice. This practice existed for millennia in all continents of the world. Even the ancient Greeks practiced human sacrifice at one point

Modern paganism be good

I thought that this was common knowledge. Pagan religions were all about human sacrifice. This practice existed for millennia in all continents of the world. Even the ancient Greeks practiced human sacrifice at one point

God i'm glad that ancient shit died out

Paganism existed in a time were death was much more common. Either from war, disease or whatever. It was therefore a matter of keeping your sanity not to be too much afraid of death.
That's how I see it anyway. That's how I explain fights to the death in arenas, or public executions as entertainment. And that's also how I explain the fascination for human sacrifices.

People back then were incredibly based.

I, for one, think monotheism was a colossal mistake. This religion was created by slaves, and it's the source of the victimhood basis for morality that is such a big problem nowadays.

Nietzche was right in pointing this out.

Last edited:

What would he do,

What would he say?
"Where are the whores, for I wish to help them find the LORD's grace."
"What, everywhere? Huh? O-ok."
"Like, her too? O-ok, I was kinda wanting 2 get married this time around, so u have no virgins, like, at all?"

And then fire starts raining from the sky and Jesus fades back into heaven.

The ugly truth is that human life is grossly overvalued.
Yes, because it has no value, life can only ever subtract, and we make constant efforts to regain what we've lost. The concept of something being truly positive in and of itself is an existential impossibility.

Most of what we know of pre-Christian European religions came from Christian sources and Ancient and Medieval Christians believed demons were real and polytheistic nations worshipped demons as their Gods. It's safe to assume Christian sources on Indo-European religions are heavily biased as Medieval authors like Saxo Grammaticus were devoted Christians and wrote down things as they saw them from their perspective.

Overall, I think it's hard to find more bloodthirsty religion than Christianity. Throughout the centuries millions of people were sacrificed to Yahweh: branded as heretics or heathens and killed so that the Jewish desert demon can quench its thirst for blood. Considering, no one killed more Christians than other Christians I think it's safe to assume Yahweh doesn't really care whose blood is spilled as long it is spilled and he's happy with sacrifices made from friends and foes alike.

Thirty Years War - up to 11.5 million dead

French Wars of Religion - up to 4 million dead

War of the Three Kingdoms - up to 860 thousands dead

Paganism existed in a time were death was much more common. Either from war, disease or whatever. It was therefore a matter of keeping your sanity not to be too much afraid of death.
That's how I see it anyway. That's how I explain fights to the death in arenas, or public executions as entertainment. And that's also how I explain the fascination for human sacrifices.

I, for one, think monotheism was a colossal mistake. This religion was created by slaves, and it's the source of the victimhood basis for morality that is such a big problem nowadays.

100 percent

Bringing back human sacrifice would be good thing, if right kind of sacrifices. Like chads. Sacrificing a lot of chads can increase luck in getting female

Bringing back human sacrifice would be good thing, if right kind of sacrifices. Like chads. Sacrificing a lot of chads can increase luck in getting female
That's not human sacrifice. That's just murder.

The concept of sacrifice means the disposal of something good for something even greater. You can't sacrifice something you hate.

Cope
The Romans and Greeks who were based, guaranteed monogamy and gave women no role in society outside of the home detested human sacrifice and called it barbaric.

Much better than worshiping a kike on a stick who tells you that there is no man or woman, Jew or Greek and that being a weak cuck who suffers somehow makes you virtuous instead of pathetic so that when nobody believes in your gay fairy tale anymore they still carry the worst assumptions possible in their culture and do insane shit like vote in referrendums for foid suffrage and universal equality

But today people are weak, specially white people. We have to sacrifice people in order to obtain true power.

Nietzsche was 100% right on Christianity
Is it a religion for gay cucks. Being a slave is the name of the game on Earth (where God will reward you for life sucking later if you are his bitch) and heaven (which you get into by cucking to Yaweh). You are prohibited from stealing and killing even from assholes who are far more powerful than you because God said it was wrong and you somehow come out the bigger man by "turning the other cheek" (even though it isn't first century Judea and you can't embarrass someone abusing you by beng kind towards them because nobody really cares if they look like an asshole if nobody can do anything about it). The gayest religion, at least Islam is not for cucks and pussies.

But today people are weak, specially white people. We have to sacrifice people in order to obtain true power.
Again, the concept of sacrifice entails the disposal of something deemed good for something greater.

If you have contempt towards white people, you can't kill them and claim it's a sacrifice. You're just doing ethnic cleansing.

That's what is fascinating about the notion of sacrifice. It's morally pure because it's not motivated by hate or anything like that. At worst, it can be a poor judgement.

When Agamenon sacrificed his daughter before going to war, it was not because he hated her. On the contrary, he loved her dearly. By sacrificing her, he showed his enemies how determined he was to defeat them.

What would he do,

What would he say?
He'd look at a NEET incel who has lost all his will to live and then he'd tell him to stand up and the incel would become a chad, full of energy.
The incel would start loving humanity again because he got to experience love.

Again, the concept of sacrifice entails the disposal of something deemed good for something greater.

We have to sacrifice people in order to obtain true power.

If you have contempt towards white people

You got this wrong. While 1000 of years ago, white people were attached to nature and now what this is all about and were also not afraid of it (for example afraid of being dead), white people nowadays are indeed afraid of such things. This is why white people have become weak.

you can't kill them and claim it's a sacrifice. You're just doing ethnic cleansing.

You can offer them to a deity, which means they will be used as a sacrifice. It might be an ethnic cleansing but it is also a sacrifice on a large level.

It's morally pure because it's not motivated by hate or anything like that.

Lol at being ''morally superior''.

All religions are cruel, all founded on blood; for all rest principally on the idea of sacrifice — that is, on the perpetual immolation of humanity to the insatiable vengeance of divinity.

Cope
The Romans and Greeks who were based, guaranteed monogamy and gave women no role in society outside of the home detested human sacrifice and called it barbaric.

Much better than worshiping a kike on a stick who tells you that there is no man or woman, Jew or Greek and that being a weak cuck who suffers somehow makes you virtuous instead of pathetic so that when nobody believes in your gay fairy tale anymore they still carry the worst assumptions possible in their culture and do insane shit like vote in referrendums for foid suffrage and universal equality

Greek and rome were heavily christian-zed they were all moving to Christianity stead fast even apostle paul called ZEUS God the greece zeus deus peter god the father in rome which was heavily christian in tenents it had much less paganism and much more monotheism these religions weren't even pagan they were heavily christian in ideals.

As for worshiping a kike jesus called them the synagogues of satan. Half of middle ages had blood libels on (((they))) stfu on Christianity being for jews all 1 needs to do is read the protocols to see what the rabbi believes.

Also no one cares about your we wuz great conquerors bullshit especially when the reiglions you just cited weren't even official paganism. Read cicero man is made in gods image.

Read the stoics while man constructs god in his image god constructs man in his diving image the stoics called him zeus the universal essence. (Not to be confused with the religions of the (((other tribes))) the (((elites of old))) but instead the panenthietic version leading to monotheism.)

It's kinda strange (((your))) supposedly against the tribe when the tribes literally worship your kike gods (((molech))) (((baal))) (((odin))) (((thor))) read up on the human sacrifice going on as we speak read up the comittee of 300 it's (((all planned))) (((Wars))) are blood sacrifices (((to))) their (((gods)))

Human Sacrifice is the biggest controversy in the Old Testament and the main theme of the New Testament...

Christianity is a compromise between Ba'alism and Judaism.

Human Sacrifice is the biggest controversy in the Old Testament and the main theme of the New Testament...

Christianity is a compromise between Ba'alism and Judaism.

Human sacrifice is not a central theme of the faith hitchens said apparently Christianity acts as if 1 single man can absolve you off all faults that is not the main teaching not even what the church fathers were intending when they made were coalescing the new testament the whole idea was christ was here to fix your issues and to give you a way forward their was no human sacrifice animal sacrifice or any of that shit.

As for the old testament numerous times the bible calls to kill baalists god seems pissed at the baalists for the worship of these other foriegn things hell elijah had the bloody baalists stoned to death have you forgot ?

Christianity does not worship the kikes and (((their))) god

Cope

If we went only a few centuries back in time I could be riding around the steppes decapitating cuck pretty boys and hogtying their foids. JFL if this sounds unappealing to you.

Paganism>Christ cuck

Nobody:
British people: bloody

Human sacrifice is not a central theme of the faith hitchens said apparently Christianity acts as if 1 single man can absolve you off all faults that is not the main teaching not even what the church fathers were intending when they made were coalescing the new testament the whole idea was christ was here to fix your issues and to give you a way forward their was no human sacrifice animal sacrifice or any of that shit.

As for the old testament numerous times the bible calls to kill baalists god seems pissed at the baalists for the worship of these other foriegn things hell elijah had the bloody baalists stoned to death have you forgot ?

Christianity does not worship the kikes and (((their))) god
Instead of regular sacrifices, Jesus is basically a one sacrifice for all kind of deal. That way, the Ba'alists have their sacrifice and the Jews can be happy with the fact that no more sacrifices are needed.

Numerous kings of Israel in the Old Testament practiced human sacrifice, both to Ba'al and the Jewish god. Even David sacrifices his own men in hopes of gaining his god's favor. If Abraham was real and lived when he is said to have lived, human sacrifice was the norm and not sacrificing your first born son would be considered weird. Speculative historians even say that he would have likely performed sacrifices to Sin before changing his main god to El.

Instead of regular sacrifices, Jesus is basically a one sacrifice for all kind of deal. That way, the Ba'alists have their sacrifice and the Jews can be happy with the fact that no more sacrifices are needed.

Numerous kings of Israel in the Old Testament practiced human sacrifice, both to Ba'al and the Jewish god. Even David sacrifices his own men in hopes of gaining his god's favor. If Abraham was real and lived when he is said to have lived, human sacrifice was the norm and not sacrificing your first born son would be considered weird. Speculative historians even say that he would have likely performed sacrifices to Sin before changing his main god to El.
woke. human sacrifices we're good for pleasing the true lord

What would he do,

What would he say?
He would be put in a mental asylum and / or be mocked on social media .
Also he wouldnt be a normie - tier white guy like he is always depicted as .
Jesus was probably lower normie or Incel tier ethnic back then tbh .

If we went only a few centuries back in time I could be riding around the steppes decapitating cuck pretty boys and hogtying their foids. JFL if this sounds unappealing to you.
Lmao this.

Gymcelling and ogremaxxing would be legit copes and strategies for survival.

Become a respectable warrior by surviving death and taking foid holes as the winner? I'd be game.

I admit I probably wouldn't live that long in such a time period but being disposed of at an early age by a superior warrior would certainly be preferable than living out a deprived life of sexual fullfillment in 2019. JFL even taking life from someone who did you wrong in the past would be a decent cope, we cant even get that in 2019.
christ worshippers>jew kike
:soy:

Lmao this.

Gymcelling and ogremaxxing would be legit copes and strategies for survival.

Become a respectable warrior by surviving death and taking foid holes as the winner? I'd be game.

I admit I probably wouldn't live that long in such a time period but being disposed of at an early age by a superior warrior would certainly be preferable than living out a deprived life of sexual fullfillment in 2019. JFL even taking life from someone who did you wrong in the past would be a decent cope, we cant even get that in 2019.

:soy:

I think long nose is projecting (((his))) faults onto us