Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

And here it is... My best friend, who was a virgin like me, just found a girlfriend and had sex with her.

Mulatto_Incel

Mulatto_Incel

Greycel
He was my best friend from elementary school, we were inseparable. We lost sight of each other at the end of high school, and recently he sent me a message to check up on me.

We talked for a long time, just like in the good old days.
I asked him if he was okay in his love life.
He answered that he was still a virgin and couldn't find a girlfriend.

So we supported each other. Then, one day he sent me a message, saying he was talking to a girl.

I was happy for him, even though deep down I was a little bit angry, but he's a very good guy, and he's my friend, so I was still happy that he had a good feeling with a girl.

We stopped talking to each other for a few weeks, because I work a lot and don't have much time to hang out on my cell phone.

Then, on Christmas Eve, I wished him a Merry Christmas. By the way, I ask about the girl he was talking to.

He told me that a few days ago they went for a drink together and............

They had sex............... :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

it always goes like this:
Friend gets a gf dumps you, doesn't talk to you, treats you like trash.
i swear their inner lizard takes over

Yep, expect to not hear from him again until she eventually moves onto the next one. Assuming your friend ain't a chad (he ain't) don't stress because if he's a normie it'll likely be giant gaps between relationships. Don't hang around and be his emotional tampon during off season tho.

sorry bro I thought you'd be happy for me

cant relate , never had friends

Normies always tell us to cope with friends, but 99.99% of all friendships only go as far as this. Humans are biologically wired to care more about their mate and offspring than about some random "friends". Blood is thicker than water, ancient wisdom that people today deny in favor of bluepilled platitudes.

Had a similar situation

He betrayed you, you no longer have a friend :feelsUgh:

Every friend I've had that was a virgin for an extended period of time and then lost it became insufferable.
Their newfound confidence and sex talk gets old VERY fast.

I hope you have a different experience.

Every friend I've had that was a virgin for an extended period of time and then lost it became insufferable.
Their newfound confidence and sex talk gets old VERY fast.

I hope you have a different experience.

What were their sex talks like?

Say bye bye to friend then, until she dumps him.

I'm sorry that your siamese twin has the good looking face.

What were their sex talks like?
Well these guys were in their mid 20s hitting milestones that should have been hit in their teens so they were excited and I tried to keep that in mind and be nice but when every conversation devolves into talking about condoms and shit I just want to dip out.

Because most people die alone without ever having a friend. 99% of friendships are fake

had a friend like that once, blocked him immediately never spoke another word. fuck sex havers i dont care how close i am to someone they are gone if they mention having sex or relationship. felt like shit for a week constantly wanting to message him but you just gota remind yourself, now that he ascended he will forever look down upon you now as weaker and inferior, the dynamics start changing as you can no longer relate to each other. Odds are he will start subtly bluepilling you and saying shit like 'well if i can do it you can do it hehe', which is just complete lies.

Last edited:
Normies always tell us to cope with friends, but 99.99% of all friendships only go as far as this. Humans are biologically wired to care more about their mate and offspring than about some random "friends". Blood is thicker than water, ancient wisdom that people today deny in favor of bluepilled platitudes.
Brutal and extremely true.

When people find out that I'm not some fat bitch's betabuxx, most people quickly lose interest in getting to know me. I have met kind-hearted and open-minded people that don't care, though. Hopefully his friend is like that.

tbh.

Im not a person who should say this, but I think you should be happy for him, i know, its hard and now you probably feel nothing but frustration and loneliness, i can relate to this though, i wish i had a friend from real life with whom we could discuss incel stuff and post on forums together, if he would ascend, it would crush me, but, nevertheless, its always a good thing, maybe if he could ascend you also do have a chance, maybe he could guide you on your way on how to succeed

I used to have friends. Now that theyre all married, they think of me as a loser.
Because most people die alone without ever having a friend. 99% of friendships are fake
Friendship and male bonding is another Mgtow cope.
Based ancientwisdomcel

Good for him, sucks for you

Invite him over and beat him till he makes his girlfriend have sex with you

Fuck his gf in revenge

Brutal, that's why I keep my distance with past friends, colleagues etc makes you feel bad.

Yep, expect to not hear from him again until she eventually moves onto the next one. Assuming your friend ain't a chad (he ain't) don't stress because if he's a normie it'll likely be giant gaps between relationships. Don't hang around and be his emotional tampon during off season tho.
jesus christ bold the last part. DO NOT DO THIS. its gonna be his first "dump ever" too so he's going to be super emo bitchy over it, don't be around.

Hes not your best friend if he wont let you smash
tell him u are also a virgin
worst case scenario he has to get her drunk

This is how easy it is for them : sex havers are literally a different caste.
Everyone’s an incel until they are not. This proves there are so many fakecels on this site. Fakecels could literally ascend out of nowhere

Everyone’s an incel until they are not. This proves there are so many fakecels on this site. Fakecels could literally ascend out of nowhere
Exactly fakecels are incredibly annoying.

This is why 'friends' don't exist everyone works for their own selfish interests and will throw you at the sun to reach their goals.

Bros before HOES! ..except not.

He was my best friend from elementary school, we were inseparable. We lost sight of each other at the end of high school, and recently he sent me a message to check up on me.

We talked for a long time, just like in the good old days.
I asked him if he was okay in his love life.
He answered that he was still a virgin and couldn't find a girlfriend.

So we supported each other. Then, one day he sent me a message, saying he was talking to a girl.

I was happy for him, even though deep down I was a little bit angry, but he's a very good guy, and he's my friend, so I was still happy that he had a good feeling with a girl.

We stopped talking to each other for a few weeks, because I work a lot and don't have much time to hang out on my cell phone.

Then, on Christmas Eve, I wished him a Merry Christmas. By the way, I ask about the girl he was talking to.

He told me that a few days ago they went for a drink together and............

They had sex............... :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

Is she hot? No need to be jealous of she’s not

Is she hot? No need to be jealous of she’s not
I'd like to get a hot gf tbh, but in a way, as long as she's fuckable, who cares. How she feels about you is more important imo, as in, whether she's betabuxing you or attracted to you.
Bros before HOES! ..except not.
Bros before hoes except your bros wouldn't hesitate to fuck your hoe :feelshaha::feelshaha: fuck that shit. Friends are worthless.

I'd like to get a hot gf tbh, but in a way, as long as she's fuckable, who cares. How she feels about you is more important imo, as in, whether she's betabuxing you or attracted to you.

Bros before hoes except your bros wouldn't hesitate to fuck your hoe :feelshaha::feelshaha: fuck that shit. Friends are worthless.
If you are not attracted to her then being with her will feel like chore. Plus you wouldn’t be able to post on social media with ugly gf