Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

And people told me that crypto is dead

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★

i feel like now is a good time to sell.

I have 4 ripple or something should i sell :feelskek:

Holy fuck bro this is like the most brutal thing I have ever seen on the forum not even lying this is brutal as fuck

IKR.

I just lost confidence at some point. I got influenced by all the naysayers, I got scared of the possibility of an alt-coin dethrowing bitcoin, so I became uncomfortable owning large amounts and I wanted to buy a new flat anyway, so I did that as soon as I could.

I still own some, but I'm not rich even right now when the price is sky high.

Last edited:
IKR.

I just lost confidence at some point. I got influenced by all the naysayers, I got scared of the possibility of an alt-coin dethrowing bitcoin, so I became uncomfortable owning large amounts and I wanted to buy a new flat anyway, so I did that as soon as I could.

I still own some, but I'm not rich even right now when the price is sky high.
Imo you can't be blamed for this. No one can predict the future, I would have done the same if I was in your position.

I legit made 1400 in crypto this month. Feels pretty good man :feelzez:

Wow that's seriously depressing. You could've been flying in your own jetplane now JFL. How much did you end up holding through the craze in 2017?
forget 2017. it's passed its all time high RIGHT NOW JFL it's at 19.5k
28 millions...
I have second hand stomach ache
Look at the other comments "

17,495... I'm glad I kept my wallet through at least two hdd losses. That was generated with a single q6600 through 2009 and early 2010.
"

Last edited:
forget 2017. it's passed its all time high RIGHT NOW JFL it's at 19.5k
I think when it finally crosses that 20k barrier it will attract the masses again like last time bc people will FOMO and we may see 25-30k next year. Good time to invest in altcoins rn, may see 10x + returns on some underrated projects in the coming months

I think when it finally crosses that 20k barrier it will attract the masses again like last time bc people will FOMO and we may see 25-30k next year. Good time to invest in altcoins rn, may see 10x + returns on some underrated projects in the coming months
They will shill altcoins and btc will die like 2 months max tbh

That legit hurts, grondilu. I'm genuinely sorry. I would have been happy for you being able to escape the drudgery of it all, man.

That legit hurts, grondilu. I'm genuinely sorry. I would have been happy for you being able to escape the drudgery of it all, man.

Meh, at least with all the bitcoins I've sold I was able to own the place where I live and not have to work for ten years.

Last edited: