Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel and they wonder why incels suffer

waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★
Giphy 42

i deserve a fucking award for going 2 years full hardcore LDAR mode without roping

normies should just shut the fuck up already and stop complaining, if i was forced to keep quiet for all these years then also so should they.

they don't wonder why incels suffering, because this is where they want us, this is our default state of existence. they only care about the loneliness of people who have sex and produce capital

During the 2-months quarantine in France, I've never seen so many neighbors discovering they had neighbors, and that themselves lived here :feelshaha:

As a NEET the only difference was that I had to print a certificate to go outside, but I was often happy to think about all those Chads and Stacies kings and queeens of the nights and of the bars, who were forced to stay home and have almost zero fucks :feelshaha:

Unpleasant, uh ?

JFL at normies.

So....
Only sex havers are entitled to talk about their problems?

not only that,when they complain about it they get emotional support and what do we get?We get shit on big time and told to stfu and die

So....
that is how they reason bunch of fucking hypocrites
not only that,when they complain about it they get emotional support and what do we get?We get shit on big time and told to stfu and die
they will never understand us the only way is to use violence because words don't mean shit to them apparently

So....
Only sex Haver’s are entitled to problems in the first place.

No, normies won't understand our lonliness. They will simply counter-argue that incel loneliness is self-induced due to our bAd pErSonAlitY.

And even worse there were some people who actually killed themselves during lockdown :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

And only like a month in :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Try living like that you're entire life.

Boo fucking hoo. Fuck off normies, better stop crying because this corona shit is nowhere near its end. Try not to rope lol.

they don't wonder why incels suffering, because this is where they want us, this is our default state of existence. they only care about the loneliness of people who have sex
tbh
It's only a problem when it affects others. More specifically, the others being women and socially influential rich people.
So....
Yeah. Look at the purplepilldebate sub on reddit and they will unironically say this.

:feelsbadman: whole fucking life

But as incel you would already experience all of that lockdown or not on a daily basis, it doesn't make any difference at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back