Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

And this is why I don't even try anymore to lose my virginity

F

FaceIsLife

Recruit
★★
y7mKt77BTH-ROBj9uuF_Gel3g7whCzDaAKQHio977z8.jpg

Chad fucks fat foids so it doesn't matter. Although you may be able to betabuxx them.

Last edited:
I stopped trying when I looked in the mirror

Reason number 838213 to hate foids

Soon it will be illegal for sub 8's to even look at a woman

I stopped trying when I looked in the mirror
I look ok in the mirror. I look so fucked up in pictures, this is what makes me wanna rope.

Landwhales should be killed with harpoons

Chad fucks fat foids so it doesn't matter. Although you may be able to b betabuxx them.
Landwhales are like mcdonald's / junk food for Chad. Shitty quality and not very enjoyable, but also very cheap and convenient compared to alternatives.

Imagine getting attention from the opposite sex by doing the opposite of normie advice: eat shit food, hv shit diet, don't exercise

I stopped trying once I was born

To be fair some people just aren't photogenic.
No that happens because people's flaws are seen better in photos. People are used to seeing themselves in the mirror so they don't think they are ugly.

Thanks god, i would cut my dick before fucking those creatures

To be fair some people just aren't photogenic.
You don't notice your asymmetries in the mirror because you always see the flipped version of yourself that you're used to.
What you see in the pics is the real you (unless you're using weird lenses or weird angles)

You don't notice your asymmetries in the mirror because you always see the flipped version of yourself that you're used to.
What you see in the pics is the real you (unless you're using weird lenses or weird angles)

Well thats just depressing

Well thats just depressing
Yes and no. All my life I wondered why I was treated as if I were ugly. It's only recently that I've realized how fucking off I am due to asymmetries (deviated septum, eyes not symmetrical, hairline wayyy off (that I've always known), even my beard grows unevenly).

I look like a morphed photoshop edit, it's so fucked up, everything makes sense when I look at pictures of me.

It's sad cuz I actually have a good lower third and some other good features. But when you're in the top 5 to 1 percentile for worst asymmetries it really screws you over.

Last edited:
Social media especially shows that females have the most nasty and mean-spirited personalities yet we are somehow the ones always to blame for our inceldom? This entire world is pathetic and dumb as fuck.

Jfl at landwhales being entitled. Do they think Chad would even give them a second look if they could choose a thin foid instead?

Fat disgusting whore. I wouldn't fuck her if she begged me too.

Soon it will be illegal for sub 8's to even look at a woman
Good. Put chads and their harems on a different planet. Then we can either create a sexless AI utopia or take the Heaven's Gate pill (youngcels look it up)

Why are women always so full of hate?

Fat/ugly foids are only easier for chadlites.

Landwhales are like mcdonald's / junk food for Chad. Shitty quality and not very enjoyable, but also very cheap and convenient compared to alternatives.

Supreme metaphor IQ.

Good. Put chads and their harems on a different planet. Then we can either create a sexless AI utopia or take the Heaven's Gate pill (youngcels look it up)
More likely that they will put incels in concentration camps and torture, experiment and gas us than that tbh.

Sounds nice tho.

Incredible metaphor

stay the hell away from fat foids. as far as you can.

And she puts in the tags "fatphobia." Fucking deserves to be starved half to death in a concentration camp so she can lose some of that Flamin' Hot Cheetos and Diet Coke induced blubber.