Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious And this is why I haven't logged in all month and dont like to come here in general

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
Because 90% of all you guys' posts are extremely relatable I become consumed in trying to read every post and don't wanna miss out on anything. Kinda hard to explain. I become consumed by the blackpill and incel philosophy because it's so fucking true. Fuck women goodnight.

Solution: Stop caring.

Trust me. Your life will be a bit happier. Stop caring.

Because 90% of all you guys' posts are extremely relatable I become consumed in trying to read every post and don't wanna miss out on anything. Kinda hard to explain. I become consumed by the blackpill and incel philosophy because it's so fucking true. Fuck women goodnight.
Unironically, I can relate to that.

I should try.

fuckherrightinthepussy bro

I would but my will to keep moving forward and planning revenge is too strong

I would but my will to keep moving forward and planning revenge is too strong
That's an issue you need to overcome as you'll never get your revenge.

That's an issue you need to overcome as you'll never get your revenge.
I will get what I want when I see what I want but then aggain you’re probably right. but it’s a birthright to get. Revenge is necessary and I’ll do everything to manipulate the normies. I already did it twice. I need more of it

I will get what I want when I see what I want but then aggain you’re probably right. but it’s a birthright to get. Revenge is necessary and I’ll do everything to manipulate the normies. I already did it twice. I need more of it
Something you want to share with the class, anon?

the Day of Vengeance will come tbh, it's inevitable