Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL And we are the mentally un stable truth rejecting ones

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
IMG 20201120 161018

that's why we used to put those people in asylums, preferably giving them electroshock therapy

How very feminine of them.

What absolute nutcases. I have no fucking idea how we are validating this insanity. Literally putting on a weg and a dress and now thinking you're a woman. the craziest part is like half the people are agreeing you are one??? We're even saying men can be pregnant.

How insane does all of this sound

Pray for my brown king, hope he wasn’t too badly hurt by those blokes

That's why they used to be killed or isolated back then, being a tranny is a mental illness.

I still cannot believe this is a real thing. People actually think that a full blown guy who puts on a dress is now a woman. This is braindead liberal progressive thought process at its finest

Damn, that's rough

lmao cant wait for the tranny brawler gangs roaming the streets so i can act like its a zombie apocalypse

Faggots should be stomped to death.

They let them in female prisons and do female sports as well lmao, the world is so fucked.

This is what happens when you let mentally ill people out on the streets. Hope the young lad was ok

Freakish lookin clowns.

thats not very ladylike of them
Faggots should be stomped to death.
come on man, lets not use this word. Theres nothing wrong with gays. at least their whole existence can be proven scientifically through evolution and biological behaviour, unlike trannies, who are just mentally ill and have no science behind their cause

Last edited: