Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill And you are called anti-semetic for hating Israel's holiest book, the Babylonian Talmud

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
Quotes from talmud:

1) If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he
is not known and do the evil there. –Moed Kattan 17a
2) If a heathen (Gentile) hits a Jew, the Gentile must be killed.
Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God. –Sanhedrin 58b
3) A Jew need not pay a Gentile (“Cuthean”) the wages owed
him for work. –Sanhedrin 57a
4) If a Jew finds an object lost by a Gentile (“heathen”) it does
not have to be returned.
-Baba Mezia 24a also in Baba Kamma 113b
5) When a Jew murders a Gentile (“Cuthean”), there will be no
death penalty. What a Jew steals from a Gentile he may
keep. –Sanhedrin 57a
6) Gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God
has “exposed their money to Israel”. –Baba Kamma 37b
  1. All Gentile children are animals. –Yebamoth 98a
  2. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.
–Abodah Zarah 36b
9) Only Jews are human (“Only ye are designated men”).
–Baba Kattan 114a-114b
10) Jews may use lies (“subterfuges”) to circumvent a Gentile.
–Baba Kamma 113a
11) Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg, "We have to recognize that Jewish
blood and the blood of a goy are not the same thing."
-NY Times, June 6, 1989
12) Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, "One million Arabs are not worth a
Jewish fingernail." -NY Daily News, Feb 28, 1994

2) If a heathen (Gentile) hits a Jew, the Gentile must be killed.
Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God. –Sanhedrin 58b
I would legit cum if I hit a jew. tfw no jew to hit

“Only the Jews are humans, the Non-Jews are not humans, but cattle” (goyi= human cattle) [1]
- Kerithuth 6b page 78, Jebhammoth 61a
“The Non-Jews have been created to serve the Jews as slaves” [2]
- Midrasch Talpioth 225
A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.
- Sanhedrin 54b
“When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing.”
- Kethuboth 11b
“Sexual intercourse with a little girl is permitted if she is of three years of age.”
- Yebhamoth 11b
“Sexual intercourse with Non-Jews is like sexual intercourse with animals”
- Kethuboth 3b
“Whoever disobeys a Rabbi deserves death… Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.”
- Erubin 21b
“The birth-rate of the Non-Jews has to be suppressed massively” [3]
- Zohar II, 4b
“Murdering Goyim is like killing a wild animal.”
- Sanhedrin 59a
“Even the best of the Gentiles should be killed.”
- Abodah Zara 26b

I'm not antisemitic, as I have no problem with Jews(or other semites) from a genetic standpoint. However I unironically think that Jewish identity should be eradicated. Their culture is parasitic, barbaric, and contributes nothing but negative value to the world.

“As you replace lost cows and donkeys, so you shall replace dead Non-Jews” [4]
- Iore Dea 337,1
“To box an Israeli on the ear, is like to box on the ear of God”
- Sanhedrin 58b
“God (Jahveh) is never angry about the Jews, just about the Non-Jews”
- Talmud IV / 8 / 4a
“The human (the Jew) has to pray every day three times, because Jahveh didn’t make him a goyim, not a female and not an ignorant”
- Talmud V / 2 / 43b + 44a
“Towards a Non-Jew the Jew doesn’t cause an adultery… Punishable for the Jew is just the adultery towards his next, that means the wife of a Jew. The wife of the Non-Jew is excluded”
- Talmud IV / 4 / 52b
“There is no wife for the goyim, they really aren’t their wives”
- Talmud IV / 4 / 81 + 82ab
“You (the Jews) have made me, Jahveh, the only true lord in the world, so I will make you the only ruler in the world”
“Who wants to be smart shall occupy himself with money matters, because there are no corner pillars in the Thora that are more important, because they are like a sparkling fountain”
- Talmud IV / 3 / 173b
“Jews always have to try to deceive Non-Jews” [5]
- Zohar I, 168a
“Non-Jewish property belongs to the Jew who uses it first”
- Babba Bathra 54b
“If two Jews have deceived a Non-Jew, they have to split the profit”
- Choschen Ham 183,7

Don't care about none of that religious shit. If God exists he can go fuck himself for what he made me put up with on this shithole of a planet. Where is my reward god? Where is the purpose for this struggle? Fuck yourself u imaginary cunt.

The Jews are their own worst enemy tbh. Their greed and superiority complex will eventually lead to their own downfall, just like whites tbh.

https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fmemegenerator.net%2Fimg%2Finstances%2F84435307%2Foy-vey-shut-it-down.jpg&hash=5127cc865f676c196a08a09ff5a286da

I don't care about the jews, I just hope that they get eradicated.

The Jews are their own worst enemy tbh. Their greed and superiority complex will eventually lead to their own downfall, just like whites tbh.
It already did serveral times in history. Jews are like cartoon villains, they keep making retarded plans to destroy humanity but always get their asses kicked in the end. Then they go to a different country and try the same thing again. Thus, the cycle continues.

cope

"When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves."

Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D

they are almost there :feelskek:

It already did serveral times in history. Jews are like cartoon villains, they keep making retarded plans to destroy humanity but always get their asses kicked in the end. Then they go to a different country and try the same thing again. Thus, the cycle continues.
The definition of insanity my fren. Keep in mind babylonian means "society". Lol
cope

"When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves."

Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D

they are almost there :feelskek:
Religion IS COPE in itself. If God's real he's only fuckin with us

At least this is in off-topic.

Most people hate the Jews not because of any racial/genetic discrimination, it's more because of their behavior.
Yeah, I was mostly making fun of the chosen term the Jews resort calling any of their detractors. I think the ideal solution would be to fully integrate them, so they feel no distinction between themselves and other Europeans/Palestinians(depending upon their location), and through this the notion of a "Jew" will cease to exist. But sadly I don't see how this could possibly happen.

At least you know where you stand with them, subversive secular jews are the real problem, and they love playing this game of redirecting antisemitism into anti religious soy movements, hey goy let's all leave religion behind and support the aclu and other random organisations run by silverstein, that'll teach the jews

I dont hate random jewish guys but i hate the zog and their religion in general.