Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Andrew Yang

Andrew got cucked into officiating his foid cousin's wedding this past weekend. She's marrying Chad of course.

Noodlewhores snagging a tall white CHAD
Like clockwork.

unfortunately foids wont vote for a ricecel cutting his chances of winning in half

Gibs me 1000 buckaroos China man

I support Yang all the way. Those neetbux are gonna make society collapse, and then comes our revenge.

tfw UBI wasn't in time to save me from this hellish reality

yanggang-30.jpg
yang-2020-haha-e1552168365524.jpg
Yang-Gang-Meme-8.jpg
1551940664970-0.png
8bb.jpg
rsat-again-money-for-israel-yang-gang-get-that-bag-44456036.png
maxresdefault.jpg
D1LUpa5X4AAQ7B0.jpg

1551211544118.png

Saw him on Joe Rogan. Cool guy tbh.

I would vote for Yang if I lived in America just because of the $1,000 per month.

Good luck to Yang Gang 2020. I figure fuck it can't do any worse since bankers and defense contractors own everything anyway.

I support universal basic income, it would be the first time in U.S history that men would get the financial help they DESPERATELY need.

Unfortunately it's decades away from happening, the U.S doesn't even have universal healthcare in 2019 for christ sake.

Step 1: Have Jews run a croney financial system.

Step 2: Have various dissenting elements of politics expose Jewish ties to croney financial system.

Step 3a: Bring in a president who offers radical changes to the croney financial system.

Step 3b: Have the Jews make the government pass laws to protect them from scrutiny.

Step 4: Financial system collapses while Jewish antagonism peaks.

Step 5: Have a nation of insanely anti-Semitic and desperate Americans.

Step 6: ???

Step 7: Guys, could you at least clean up the blood afterwards?

I hope he wins the democratic primaries, I'd never vote for a female or a filthy jew.

This is the Democrat best card right now, Trump is a Chad that absolutely slaughtered them, winning like 80% to 90% of all the counties . Andrew Yang represent the BetaBuxx to the Foids, enuff said.