Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Angelina Jolie's looksmatch......... Steve Buscemi!

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
yi80sg737yk21.png

One is considered ugly, the other a model.

I guess buscemi has too feminine traits (large eyes, weak brows, girly mouth) thats why he is unattractive.

Jolie has aged horrendously, and so has Buscemi.

It looks kinda like the same person but with different hairstyles.

hole with ugly face = winner at life who deserves and gets chad after using fakeup

dick with ugly face = loser who only gets low smv roastie after becoming famous actor

Lookalike≠looksmatch

I would fuck Angelina

I would fuck Angelina
same here, she looks fuckable af

anyways she prob would reject this poor guy
once she got fucked by Brad Pitt she wont settle for less

Angelina got ugly once she hit 30

That chick got fucked by fucking and literaly Brad Pitty, just imagine her standards

I guess buscemi has too feminine traits (large eyes, weak brows, girly mouth) thats why he is unattractive.
Someone use the gender bender thing on him.

she turned into a huge gigastacy, especially in the movie Wanted

Angelina looked good in the movies where she had actual muscle tone, like Tomb Raider and Wanted. When she became freakishly thin she looked blah.

Steve Buscemi looks surprisingly good in that picture - although that's partly because his janky teeth are hidden. What I find interesting is that Angelina's jaw is wider than Steve's, yet it's still very clear which is the male and which is the female.

Heh, whaddaya know, having a slit between the legs makes opinions do a 180, amazing.

The 'model' actress got a TON of plastic surgery including overblown cheek implants.
We need to start judging women on soley their genetics