Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Angermaxxing

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I’m currently angermaxxing. For me anger is one of the most powerful emotions. I’m maximizing my anger by looking at qt foids irl and online and reminding myself that is something i never had. I also think of many enjoyable activities i missed out on doing with a girl. I am also going to increase the amount of anabolics I’m taking to increase anger and aggression.

Why anger? Its what I need to attempt ascension one last time. It helps me a lot in the gym, and with more steroids and a strict diet I am looking to get big and ripped. Sure I will always have some flaws but I will take my physique to an elite level or die trying.

Stop being so toxic !!

The anger never goes

Just bagelmaxx, bro

angermaxxing vs LARP angermaxxing

I’m currently angermaxxing. For me anger is one of the most powerful emotions. I’m maximizing my anger by looking at qt foids irl and online and reminding myself that is something i never had. I also think of many enjoyable activities i missed out on doing with a girl. I am also going to increase the amount of anabolics I’m taking to increase anger and aggression.

Why anger? Its what I need to attempt ascension one last time. It helps me a lot in the gym, and with more steroids and a strict diet I am looking to get big and ripped. Sure I will always have some flaws but I will take my physique to an elite level or die trying.

nice thats very good,anger is a very powerful and inspiring emotion.
how tall are you and how long have you been on cycle?
good luck.

I can't really get angry when it feels like I'm at fault for all my problems

bianca got utterly rekt, she was a cunt to all her orbiters and a MASSIVE whore that even browsed r9k to gather simps

Yep, she really worked hard for that makeover. Well deserved and earned. Wish the video got released though instead of just pics. :dafuckfeels:

Yep, she really worked hard for that makeover. Well deserved and earned. Wish the video got released though instead of just pics. :dafuckfeels:
there was a video jfl, her neck was getting fucked by the axe

just don't eat rice

nice thats very good,anger is a very powerful and inspiring emotion.
how tall are you and how long have you been on cycle?
good luck.
I’m taller. I’m on 200mg test per week and 50 units HCG 2x per week. When the gym opens I will start add in 40mg daily of Epistane. Then take a break for a month or so from orals and try rad 140.

nice do you want to get super huge or lean?

im taller too,im thinking of getting my hands on sarms when soon,mk677 and see where it takes me.
That’s just a gh secratogue. Might want to add an anabolic.

serialkillermaxxing

That’s just a gh secratogue. Might want to add an anabolic.
yeah but i wanna start small for now ill hop on roids later in life if i can avoid getting acne and hair loss

I have been accidentally doing that recently but I don't want to

One aspect of anger I learned from watching Big Lenny is when you get to the gym don’t just start lifting weights. Look around the gym and get pissed off. Look at the girl that would never give you the time of day. Look at the Chad who’s lifting more than you and making more money than you, on top of getting all the girls. Use that anger and take it out on the weights.

angrycels are the most based ngl

I have been accidentally doing that recently but I don't want to
Really? I want to. I look at that pic of that foid I have on my phone wall paper several times a day to remind myself what I don’t get. I also use the anger with dieting. If I want to eat junk food I remind myself I’m a weak piece of shit and deserve to be a small fat fuck if I choose to eat anything bad.

Really? I want to. I look at that pic of that foid I have on my phone wall paper several times a day to remind myself what I don’t get. I also use the anger with dieting. If I want to eat junk food I remind myself I’m a weak piece of shit and deserve to be a small fat fuck if I choose to eat anything bad.
i dont get anything out of anger tbh. Though ngl sometimes it can feel good but too much isnt good.

Please feed me more anger fuel guys. It will help me greatly.

@angrycurrycel @Angryatsociety @angryethnicincel @angryJohnDoe @Vitriol thoughts?

Anger is good if you have an outlet ready, just dwelling on it will break you down further though tbh. Not being negative toward it being good fuel, but it's legit corrosive over time.

OP if you want to get a bit angry you might check out the custom title of one the users I tagged

Hate is the only emotion that let's you survive in this society

DEMON UP INSIDE MY BRAIN IT MAKE ME DO EVIL

Anger makes the blood flow. Being nice pisses me off more. Femoids make me angry. People telling me to cope and telling me what to do makes me angry. I have more creative ideas when I'm angry.

Like half my threads are ragefuel threads tbh

I will be updating this thread at least weekly as a type of log. So far the anger maxx method is working well. I am following a good diet and staying motivated. Will be phenomenal when the gyms open back up. I’ve also ordered more steroids. Will report back by next week.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: Get big or die trying baby! Murica!

Update: kinda ate like shit over the weekend but back on track. I now do negative self talk out loud to motivate me. “You piece of shit you don’t need to eat. Just drink a protein shake. You think that girl at the bank would ever talk to a piece of shit like you!”

Also I am getting very frustrated at the gym being closed. I have all these “supplements” but can’t use them because I’m not lifting. Grrrrrr!!!

Today was a good day. The angry self talk worked and my diet was very clean. Also the online shop I buy supplements has rad140 so I will be buying some. Still can’t wait till the gym opens. If it’s not open by June I might have to rope.