Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Animal Reked Videos

Not the doggerinos

life fuel. @BududubNow @WØLF Might have. a few

JFL at those dumb fucking cunts. :feelskek:

Some of those animals you posted are actually retarded for real even for their species, my dog is afraid of jump out of high places and he's not even from a particularly intelligent breed
turtles are also retarded for eating straws
"YO IMMA EAT THAT STRAW MAN, IT TASTE GOOD"
what a bunch of retards, who the fuck eats straws
Turtle1

Animals are NPC's.

little bird crashes into space shuttle and burns

JFL , poor Deers

But thats Nature , your Either given the odds or not

A personal favourite of mine

The pig is smart for escaping from being slaughtered.

This is the only good one posted.
Where the fuck are the dog videos? I want to see them killed, brutally murdered, tortured, beaten, bleeding to death, exploding, skinned alive burned alive, their eyes pulled out of their fucking skulls.

Show me the dog videos. I don't give a fuck if other animals get harmed.
Bro, wtf?

Where the fuck are the dog videos? I want to see them killed, brutally murdered, tortured, beaten, bleeding to death, exploding, skinned alive burned alive, their eyes pulled out of their fucking skulls.

Why you hate dogs nigger

I wish I would have saved the dog with firework. All the gore sites got neutered.

Yes. Circular answers aren't reasons.
There's not one positive thing I can name about a dog. Not sure how else to go by it.
They smell, they eat shit, they lick you, they're retarded, they're loud, they're annoying, they're needy, they're as immature or more immature than a foid, they are leeches, they are fucking ugly, they're worthless.

Everything about them is terrible. Everything. The only people that care about dogs are foids and people without a brain in their heads.

There's not one positive thing I can name about a dog.
Then you haven't given it enough thought.

Dogs can protect you and your livestock (this is quite the big fucking deal). They can be used as sentries and alarms to deter thieves, city or countryside. They can even be used in war and have been (they were the original suicide bombers).

Not sure how else to go by it.
You have biases. It's hard to see the positives of something you have a negative opinion of.

They smell, they eat shit, they lick you, they're retarded, they're loud, they're annoying, they're needy, they're as immature or more immature than a foid, they are leeches, they are fucking ugly, they're worthless.
Most other animals, especially domesticated ones of a similar sort, have these downsides. "Annoying," "leeches," and, "fucking ugly" (ironic that you're incel, yet still discriminating based on this. JFL @ humanity), are all your subjective opinions.

"Worthless" is demonstrably false, as I showed earlier.

Everything about them is terrible.
That's your opinion, which is fine, if you can defend it well.

The only people that care about dogs are foids and people without a brain in their heads.
Or farmers, security guards, police officers, soldiers, hunters, sheperds, or any other citizen wanting them for protection.

Bro, I'm not even a fan of dogs, nor have I ever had one (or want to have one, for that matter), but I completely BTFO'd your reasons without much effort. Can't say I agree with your reasons tbh ngl.

:feelsugh:

Last edited: