Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Animals are not incel, cause rape isn't a punishable crime in their ecosystem

catcel

catcel

Recruit
★★★★
You can't make this shit up.

My cat would be an incel if he were a human being. Crippled, not as big as other cats, and he still get to fuck.

Cats are a great example of Lookism.

All housecats are useless blobs that are temperamental and uncaring.

But, they're cute.

catcel said:

My cat would be an incel if he were a human being. Crippled, not as big as other cats, and he still get to fuck.

I'm sure his goot purrsonality would be enough to get some tail.

Sorry I didn't want to sound like I am against punishing rapists. I think they are some of the worst people on the planet and they all should be hanged by their dicks and if women bewbs

YEs and people always argue that men approaching women and women having all the options is natural. Well so is rape buddy.

imbored21 said:
YEs and people always argue that men approaching women and women having all the options is natural. Well so is rape buddy.

God made women weaker so that we could take sex by force if needed like in the medieval times

Rape is an overrated 'crime'.
In some species, the male could try to rape but still needs to get past the dominant male or it also won't happen.
Ultimately, nothing is a crime unless you get caught.

catcel said:
Sorry I didn't want to sound like I am against punishing rapists.  I think they are some of the worst people on the planet and they all should be hanged by their dicks and if women bewbs
Get out cuck. Rapists are heroes who punish degenerate whores.

thou shall read a book about ethology

SaintMarcLepine said:
catcel said:
Sorry I didn't want to sound like I am against punishing rapists. I think they are some of the worst people on the planet and they all should be hanged by their dicks and if women bewbs
Get out cuck. Rapists are heroes who punish degenerate whores.

Unless they're raping undeveloped children.

a-virgin-nigger said:
Unless they're raping undeveloped children.
Of course. Kids are off limits.

catcel said:

If you give your cat another cat of opposite gender, they'd mate regardless of looks