Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anime and manga are never going to return to their glory days

KenshiroFistsX

KenshiroFistsX

Recruit
★★★★★
Every new thing that comes out is shit, how the hell did Bleach out of all shows get renewed for another season?? Why?? There's much better manga out there but they chose Bleach!? Anime/manga industry is done for literally nothing good is coming out, the only thing I'm looking forward to is seeing Jojo part 7 animated if they even manage to do so.

SBR anime 2027 sorry :(

Most anime fans have shit taste tbh, like demon slayer for example is as generic as it gets but the production was insane. Wish they could have adapted a more worthy manga like Kingdom or Vagabond.

Looking forward to the final season of AoT tho, also hoping for SBR and Vinland Saga season 2 in the future.

Most anime fans have shit taste tbh, like demon slayer for example is as generic as it gets but the production was insane. Wish they could have adapted a more worthy manga like Kingdom or Vagabond.

Looking forward to the final season of AoT tho, also hoping for SBR and Vinland Saga season 2 in the future.
Honestly! As long as it looks good and has good animation they all get excited smh

anime hasn't been good in decades.

anime hasn't been good in decades.
R.I.P. '80s-'90s era when anime was about pushing the boundaries. Anime is so bad these companies are looking into Webtoon for content :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

The only one I remember is Parasyte the Maxim tbh
Tatami galaxy (where my Avi is from), ping pong the animation, Vinland Saga, 3-gatsu no lion, Hunter x Hunter are all great watches.

Tatami galaxy (where my Avi is from), ping pong the animation, Vinland Saga, 3-gatsu no lion, Hunter x Hunter are all great watches.
I haven't seen Vinland Saga but I remember Hunter X Hunter being a great watch, even though the beginning convinced me it was another generic shonen, it quickly turned around that view