Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anime conventions are cucked to oblivion

DecayGuy

DecayGuy

Officer
Anime conventions are a weird thing really. Historically it was for very incel looking guys to share their need for copes which is of course anime. As time has gone on foids and the general masses of normies have taken over it. I don't go to Anime conventions anymore but when i was younger i went twice out of curiousity... i remember seeing fellow incels who obviously spent thousands on their costume and get ignored by everyone because of their face. Chad and Stacey wear next to nothing and get millions of people surrounding them giving praise and wanting photos. In truth it happened more with foids than Chad, actually even a fat elephant of a foid would be surrounded by orbiters within seconds.

Foids would single out the characters to go as by whichever is wearing the least amount of clothing. If you are not Chad and you talk, look, or point a camera even near them you will be singled out and threatened. Basically all conventions these days have the 'harassment' and 'safe space' logic for foids, and only for foids. They are seen as the treasures and any guy deemed not worthy can be destroyed. Of course the foids would jump on Chad with his shopping bag of a costume.

Even in their terms and conditions they often they say they can kick you out or call police. From an average convention in America (same as other countries):

We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment of any kind, including but not limited to: stalking, intimidation, offensive verbal comments, physical assault, battery, harassing or unwanted photography or recording, continuous disruption of panels or other events, bathroom policing, inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome physical attention.
We reserve the right to remove any person from the event at any time. If someone’s behavior makes you uncomfortable, please locate a staff member or visit our customer service desk to report an incident.

This means any incel doing anything at all will be singled out. These ToS aren't just for show, i was accused of all sorts of things and even had to deal with police because of apparent harassments despite not even doing anything. Purchased a camera and thought i would get photos of costumes of people around me, clearly my ugly face was a threat because instant creep. Doesn't matter everyone else was doing same thing, i was singled out as always. No one cared about the photos of incel costumes i took, they saw a foid one and decided i am a threat. Going to a convention as an incel is suicide and for us it will lead to nothing but trouble. "Just go to anime con meet foids who are liked minded" is all crap, because foids are the same no matter where you go. Attention seeking victim cards looking for Chad.

TLDR: Incel at convention = doom and gloom. Don't do it. LDAR instead.

Never went to those and do not want. Enough to see photos - fat ugly femoids, and few cute who rejected me

They should be forced into prostitution

Just like men require oxygen to survive, women require attention to survive.

Never went to those and do not want. Enough to see photos - fat ugly femoids, and few cute who rejected me

They should be forced into prostitution

View attachment 112322
Based. You do the right thing by not going. Foid like in that photo will be the first to scream about 'stare rape' from an incel even if not looking her way.

tbh anyone going to an anime convention should just slit own throat anyway

The prices for anime conventions are ridiculous now. There is no point in going since the popular ones started to police adult content. Right now it’s normalfag heaven, with cos-sluts letting everything hang out with their cloud of beta followers. You also have parents taking their kids there and a bunch or wapanese/western merchandise on display. The crosstalk between gaming and anime communities has killed cons because the drag all the westerners with them. What is worse is all the fags and fujoshit/ faggo/furry prints for sale.

tbh anyone going to an anime convention should just slit own throat anyway
Anime is just a cope so surrounding yourself in the cope is understandable. But yes a slit throat is less painful than the convention itself unless you have the looks. It does well at magnifying everything wrong with society.

Anime is just a cope so surrounding yourself in the cope is understandable. But yes a slit throat is less painful than the convention itself unless you have the looks. It does well at magnifying everything wrong with society.
I don't care about filth foids going to soak attention up at a fucking anime convention not talking to me. anyone at all who goes to an anime convention even an incel I don't give a fuck about because that's pure degeneracy.

Where I live there was a golden anime convention era, between the early to mid 00s and roughly 2012 (last year of pre-smartphone era around here).

You could approach girls there without significant chances of getting into trouble, some environments in these convention even openly encouraged such behavior, like dark rooms, etc. There were also the "otaku kiss" type of events; I've witnessed average autists and sometimes even below average men kissing chubby otomes at those. The hosts were bros and always peer pressured foids to kiss the guys, which surprisingly worked when the public went along with it.

Here, this video is recent so it seems there's still some remains of such events. But where I live, all the latest events I went to were very poor. Small, K-POP-centered, unfriendly girls, security staff over you if it looked like you were approaching, etc. Maybe I'm just older now and that's skewing my perception, but I didn't see other guys getting any girls there either. Only some who were already their boyfriends and went to the events with them.

The prices for anime conventions are ridiculous now. There is no point in going since the popular ones started to police adult content. Right now it’s normalfag heaven, with cos-sluts letting everything hang out with their cloud of beta followers. You also have parents taking their kids there and a bunch or wapanese/western merchandise on display. The crosstalk between gaming and anime communities has killed cons because the drag all the westerners with them. What is worse is all the fags and fujoshit/ faggo/furry prints for sale.
Hotels are also increased in price, where a box room can set you back multiple hundreds for the experience of being treated like crap for the day by the safe space police. Of course all the foids get bux from their patreons or twitch following so they can afford it.

^a common sight
I've witnessed average autists and sometimes even below average men kissing chubby otomes at those. The hosts were bros and always peer pressured foids to kiss the guys, which surprisingly worked when the public went along with it.
disenfranchised sub5 men had some bro culture back in the day, now femoids and their numale foot soldiers have been targeting it and stamping it out :(.

Last edited:
Western anime conventions stopped being necessary in the early 2000s. By then things were much more accessible and the days of trading bootlegged VHS tapes were over. Now its just a social event for a bunch of normals who only have a passing interest in anime now that there have been so many social media memes based on it. Even the more hardcore cosplay foids hardly watch anything and they drag their Chad boyfriends who couldn't care less about that shit around with them.

Allow me to introduce myself, op

Anime conventions used to be really chill events where you could meet friendly (albeit usually very socially awkward) people. You could go alone and meet people happy to have you hang out with them for a day or two, maybe even meet some new friends. That was back when I was going all the time, which was the mid to late 2000s.

Now it's mostly normies, SJWs, irony bros, and numales who all stick with their own groups. The types who make fun of those icky "neckbeards" "losers" and "cringelords" who were the primary demographic for anime cons a decade ago.

The atmosphere just isn't the same anymore. I'm just glad I got to experience them back in the golden era. And of course I'm far too old for anime conventions now. Most people my age who go are parents who's kids are going.

I still look at old pics of me with friends I had made at anime conventions from time to time. People I haven't seen in a decade. It's bittersweet to say the least. It was fun while it lasted...but it's over.

Anime conventions used to be really chill events where you could meet friendly (albeit usually very socially awkward) people. You could go alone and meet people happy to have you hang out with them for a day or two, maybe even meet some new friends. That was back when I was going all the time, which was the mid to late 2000s.

Now it's mostly normies, SJWs, irony bros, and numales who all stick with their own groups. The types who make fun of those icky "neckbeards" "losers" and "cringelords" who were the primary demographic for anime cons a decade ago.

The atmosphere just isn't the same anymore. I'm just glad I got to experience them back in the golden era. And of course I'm far too old for anime conventions now. Most people my age who go are parents who's kids are going.

I still look at old pics of me with friends I had made at anime conventions from time to time. People I haven't seen in a decade. It's bittersweet to say the least. It was fun while it lasted...but it's over.
I get the feeling it's no longer mainstream for the loser/cringe types to go out much. They either seclude themselves or have a weekly meetup at someone's messy place for junk food, board games and DVDs.

I get the feeling it's no longer mainstream for the loser/cringe types to go out much. They either seclude themselves or have a weekly meetup at someone's messy place for junk food, board games and DVDs.

Yeah, sub4 males (and autistic/cringy males who aren't at least chad-lite level) have been pushed out of pretty much every facet of "nerd culture". Now all these conventions are run by ultra uptight SJWs who ban people for "offensive" posts on social media.

Sub4 males (non-good looking autists) have never been more socially isolated.

Last edited:
To summarise, I go to activities designed by a NGO for people with autism. We were discussing what activities we wanted to go to together for fun. They already had picked an anime convention, and it involves a film about a bullied foid. Luckily the most based guy in the group remarked that Detective Pikachu premieres that same day. We'll probably do anything but watch that stupid feminist movie, and I'm glad.

Foid cosplayers are a bunch of attention-seeking whores for chad and orbiters. They most likely don’t even care about the character or know the character they are cosplaying as. It’s all just a tactic to manipulate men with 2D waifu obsession into giving them validation.

To summarise, I go to activities designed by a NGO for people with autism. We were discussing what activities we wanted to go to together for fun. They already had picked an anime convention, and it involves a film about a bullied foid. Luckily the most based guy in the group remarked that Detective Pikachu premieres that same day. We'll probably do anything but watch that stupid feminist movie, and I'm glad.

Koe no katachi is relatively good

I keep hearing that cons use to be bro tier but now suck. I am sad I missed it. I went to AX 2018 and it was trash. I only went one day out of four. This isolation is killing me.

There's nothing I can say about cons that @Ryo_Hazuki hasn't already mentioned. When something goes mainstream, it attracts normies and becomes sanitised.

The kind of people who have ruined cons are getting into translation. I've started learning Japanese because localisation is going to be completely pozzed in 5 years time.

Just another example of scantily clad women invading male spaces for attention.

this tbh, mods have banned plenty of foids trying to create accounts for attention

any convention / event with decent amount of young women is going to be the exact same shit

everyone white knights orbiting the women and threatening to beat up / jail other men to score points with the women.

Anime in general is a mistake tbh.

Yeah, sub4 males (and autistic/cringy males who aren't at least chad-lite level) have been pushed out of pretty much every facet of "nerd culture". Now all these conventions are run by ultra uptight SJWs who ban people for "offensive" posts on social media.
giphy.gif

I absolutely agree with this.

I hate to see those low reasoning low t post modern faggots and the feminist shit those events have been infested with