Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anime is bluepilled garbage

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
★★
I say this as someone who loves watching anime. There’s a problem in this industry of having so many protagonists that are supposedly just like us: unappealing losers who are reviled by women. This is done to appeal to Japanese youth who are increasingly becoming more like us due to their lack of success with women.
However, time and time again, these guys always become Chads through very little effort at all. I remember a show called Oregairu whose first few episodes were tremendously blackpilled, with the main character talking about the true nature of women and all that, referring to his rejections and stating that women are only nice for their own social standing. Based without a doubt, but things collapse when it turns out some girl likes the guy because he ended up saving her dog’s life or something on a chance encounter (a chance encounter none of us would ever get may I add). The worst part is that this revelation that the girl likes him is put parallel to an otherwise incredible blackpill monologue.

It’s all so depressing and makes me hate myself even more. I seriously can’t imagine people watching harem shows or shows with loser-turned-chad protagonists without getting sad. The only romance shows I enjoy are those when the attraction is clear at the beginning and those that don’t fool me by making the MC initially a loser, and that’s purely for escapism.

Anime is giga cope for rice cels in Japan, many would rope without it and there’s a reason why many trash tier moe anime’s are so popular compared to the more gritty realistic ones. They need it to live, what a sad reality.

Then how is it bluepilled?

what do you expect? it's made by true gigaincels

Anime is giga cope for rice cels in Japan, many would rope without it and there’s a reason why many trash tier moe anime’s are so popular compared to the more gritty realistic ones. They need it to live, what a sad reality.

I remember enjoying Accel World when I was younger. Yeah, it's pretty generic, but the fights are pretty cool and the MC is the closest thing any anime has to an incel.
I have been confused why the show has been review bombed on all my favourite anime forums.
I read the reviews and it was all foids bitching about how the MC is short, fat and ugly.
A true blackpillfuel experience.

I say this as someone who loves watching anime. There’s a problem in this industry of having so many protagonists that are supposedly just like us: unappealing losers who are reviled by women. This is done to appeal to Japanese youth who are increasingly becoming more like us due to their lack of success with women.
However, time and time again, these guys always become Chads through very little effort at all. I remember a show called Oregairu whose first few episodes were tremendously blackpilled, with the main character talking about the true nature of women and all that, referring to his rejections and stating that women are only nice for their own social standing. Based without a doubt, but things collapse when it turns out some girl likes the guy because he ended up saving her dog’s life or something on a chance encounter (a chance encounter none of us would ever get may I add). The worst part is that this revelation that the girl likes him is put parallel to an otherwise incredible blackpill monologue.

It’s all so depressing and makes me hate myself even more. I seriously can’t imagine people watching harem shows or shows with loser-turned-chad protagonists without getting sad. The only romance shows I enjoy are those when the attraction is clear at the beginning and those that don’t fool me by making the MC initially a loser, and that’s purely for escapism.
Many anime series are. I don’t watch those anime series. I hate anything with Lolis or slice of life in it. I only watch series like death note and Berserk.

I remember enjoying Accel World when I was younger. Yeah, it's pretty generic, but the fights are pretty cool and the MC is the closest thing any anime has to an incel.
I have been confused why the show has been review bombed on all my favourite anime forums.
I read the reviews and it was all foids bitching about how the MC is short, fat and ugly.
A true blackpillfuel experience.
Didn’t that MC get the attractive girl really early on in the show? He’s no incel my friend.

It's a fantasy world. You're not supposed to watch something like To Love Ru while comparing yourself to Rito and his 10+ foid harem

Rito no harem

Based without a doubt, but things collapse when it turns out some girl likes the guy because he ended up saving her dog’s life or something on a chance encounter
the same will happen to many men right here. they will find a foid and forget all about this.

Didn’t that MC get the attractive girl really early on in the show? He’s no incel my friend.
Classic anime trope. Outside of that, he is the most incel-ish MC I've seen in anime. The reactions of real life foids prove it.

Last edited:
This is the exact reason why I can only watch anime about cute lesbians now. I just cannot watch self insert garbage about some plain incel tier dude getting absolute 10s for no reason at all. It almost feels like an insult that I'd even eat that shit up

Anime should be banned tbh tbh.

It should be illegal to produce imagery of sexualized fictional women.

Based :feelzez: Also watch Vinland saga
I have seen it all. Dororo and Hellsing ultimate are good as well. One piece and bleach also isn’t that bad. There is not an incredible amount of degeneracy in those.

hits close to home.
im not japanese but im too in a situation that i need to watch moe anime, Comedies and Iyashikei with cute animu girls (no romance or any of this bluepilled shit) in order to function properly. its a huge cope i know but i have no guts to rope.

I've never seen an anime where a truecel guy has a harem of girls. It's always an at least decent-looking guy.

Anime is actually pretty blackpilled tbh in naruto sakura lusted over sasuke the chad despite him rejecting her multiple times, and even after the fact that he tried to kill few a few times, and stated how he wanted to destroy her home village, he still falls in love with him and they even have a kid, and this chad is never around to take care of her. Plus he despite rock lee for the sole reason of him being ugly, despite him actually saving her life, and had never done anything wrong to her.

Have you seen naruto, death note, code geass, etc? Most anime's are very blackpilled.

anime is meant to appeal to the male fantasy. they know it's unrealistic

There's a reason why harem animes are so popular. Without them 50% of all anime watchers would rope

so many protagonists that are supposedly just like us:
unappealing losers who are reviled by women.

However, time and time again, these guys always become Chads through very little effort at all.
I posit to you that some of these were always Chads to begin with, but maybe they were just temporarily mentalcel because they didn't realize it.

For example: have you seen School Days?

Makoto was ALWAYS good-looking. He was just shy.

In fact: look for examples where the protagonist is actually BAD-looking.

Or where, for example, if he is slim, he doesn't somehow compensate for that by being FUCKING POWERFUL.

Use Tenchi Muyo for example:
x02-17.22-Tenchi-harem.jpg

Okay yes, he's not the tallest guy. Not SUPER-handsome. Not exceptionally charismatic.

But (tropes ahoy) he's the CHOSEN ONE who somehow unlocks his power, and girls get wet for POWER.

That's why guys like Putin get pussy, because even if they lack physical stature, they have power (even if it's just social hierarchy) and intelligent women recognize that and want it.

It's even moreso in the case of Tenchi since he doesn't merely have ephemeral/fragile political power like Putin, but actual biological heritage.

Kind of like how if Superman was unmuscular, women would still want to fuck him, since he can bend iron bars and shit.

Almost everything is

japanese guys are the biggest copers on the planet which is why they resort to drawing anime to live out their fantasy lives.

there is some anime that is good though it's not anime that involves teenagers or a school as the plotline.

:feelstrash: its not garbage

watch Vinland saga
Ylva rejecting guys who want to court her for being too weak is pretty blackpill I guess?

I don't see how adult men can like it, except for the more serious stuff like Ghost in the Shell.
There's a lot of anime out there which is serious enough. If GITS is all that comes to mind... search harder.

I love "World Masterpiece Theatre" and still have fond memories of watching Akage no Ann and Daddy Long Legs.

Even though both are cucked as hell because the misunderstood gingers still end up going with Chad in the end.

I posit to you that some of these were always Chads to begin with, but maybe they were just temporarily mentalcel because they didn't realize it.

For example: have you seen School Days?

Makoto was ALWAYS good-looking. He was just shy.

In fact: look for examples where the protagonist is actually BAD-looking.

Or where, for example, if he is slim, he doesn't somehow compensate for that by being FUCKING POWERFUL.

Use Tenchi Muyo for example:
x02-17.22-Tenchi-harem.jpg

Okay yes, he's not the tallest guy. Not SUPER-handsome. Not exceptionally charismatic.

But (tropes ahoy) he's the CHOSEN ONE who somehow unlocks his power, and girls get wet for POWER.

That's why guys like Putin get pussy, because even if they lack physical stature, they have power (even if it's just social hierarchy) and intelligent women recognize that and want it.

It's even moreso in the case of Tenchi since he doesn't merely have ephemeral/fragile political power like Putin, but actual biological heritage.

Kind of like how if Superman was unmuscular, women would still want to fuck him, since he can bend iron bars and shit.
Putin actually has good facial bones, he just has an ugly eye area.

It blows my mind that people watch harem or shonen anime to self-insert as the MC. Then again I'm a sucker for sickly sweet high school slice of life shows filled with moe, yuribait and natsuyasumi fanservice so who am I to judge.

I'm an oldcel and the only anime i know is the one i watched as a kid back in the 80s.

One of those was Macross, which i'm pretty sure is among the first truly cucked animes and probably the inspiration for a lot of the stuff you guys are complaining in this thread. Miyazaki too was a big feminist but i think Macross was the bigger offender here. Especially this whole idol crap which makes me wish somebody nuked Japan again every time i see it.

I avoid isekei, harems, extreme fanservice, Romance and incel tier main protagonist anime. I either watch All girl Anime such as K-On!, A certain Scientific Railgun, Azumanga Daioh, Bamboo Blade, Lucky Star or some action or Sci Fi, Like Akame Ga Kill, Kill La, Kill, Panty and Stocking, Gurren Laggan, Bodacious Space Pirates etc.

It's tough to find some good anime with the usual trash being everywhere, The last anime I watched was Dragon Ball Super and I'm not sure when I'll watch something else since I have to go through so much suifuel trash for me to find something worth watching.

So yeah before inceldom and the herbivore men began, anime was FAR more interesting and covered a LARGER variety of genres and topics, but nowadays it's narrowed down to the usual harems, isekai, etc. It's real sad that inceldom even affects our copes, but in any case yeah lots of anime is garbage these days.

Nailed it on the head.

this unironically. you can see this in their isekai garbage. overwhelming lackluster useless trash made to farm quick money off ricrveos who have given up on life.

There are millions of incels on Japan, they need to cope some way bro

I see your point

harem animes are boring to me. they all b lookin like this lol

This is the exact reason why I can only watch anime about cute lesbians now. I just cannot watch self insert garbage about some plain incel tier dude getting absolute 10s for no reason at all. It almost feels like an insult that I'd even eat that shit up
based yuricel

I avoid isekei, harems, extreme fanservice, Romance and incel tier main protagonist anime. I either watch All girl Anime such as K-On!, A certain Scientific Railgun, Azumanga Daioh, Bamboo Blade, Lucky Star or some action or Sci Fi, Like Akame Ga Kill, Kill La, Kill, Panty and Stocking, Gurren Laggan, Bodacious Space Pirates etc.

It's tough to find some good anime with the usual trash being everywhere, The last anime I watched was Dragon Ball Super and I'm not sure when I'll watch something else since I have to go through so much suifuel trash for me to find something worth watching.

So yeah before inceldom and the herbivore men began, anime was FAR more interesting and covered a LARGER variety of genres and topics, but nowadays it's narrowed down to the usual harems, isekai, etc. It's real sad that inceldom even affects our copes, but in any case yeah lots of anime is garbage these days.
you basically cut our 95% of anime if you exclude all this. most anime nowadays has been soyified
harem animes are boring to me. they all b lookin like this lol View attachment 174376

based yuricel
legit they all have black or brown hair, somewhat Manet tier, and are soybots