Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Anime is extremely cucked. Female voice actors for male characters and effeminate looking men.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
Any Japanese animation is considered an anime.

The English dubbed Pokemon version is run by foids and a Jew foid is the sound engineer. Ash Ketchum is voiced by a millenial foid and previously voiced by a boomer foid.

DragonballZ, the voice actress not actor for Goku and Gohan is a noodlewhore. So while you’re getting a hard on for how cool and awesome Goku is, remember you were just putting money is some noodlewhores pocket.

Goku in the English dub was also voice by a blonde foid.

Here’s Light Yamagi. Anime often has prettyboy looking characters. They were made to appeal to K-pop thirster whores not your pathetic Weeb ass.

Yes, but being attracted to anime girls is not cucked. Just compare those beautiful, virgin, virtuous, faithful and happy beings with an average western roastie who is basically the exact opposite. 2D > > > 3D by far tbh ngl

Quit being a retard.
Voice acting is a different art form.

And Tara Strong and probably most of the others have been voice acting long before the Blackpill became real in 2014 with tinder.

No normal adult male gets enjoyment from watching cartoons. I only ever see socially outcasted and ostracized men being interested in anime, never seen a socially/sexually successful male be interested in it. It's literally just a cope to keep these low T immature autistic retards docile.

No normal adult male gets enjoyment from watching cartoons. I only ever see socially outcasted and ostracized men being interested in anime, never seen a socially/sexually successful male be interested in it. It's literally just a cope to keep these low T immature autistic retards docile.
Brutal.

I swear there are other animes/cartoons where the main dude is voiced by a foid. i just can't remember what exactly.

Cuckpop and Cucknime are haram and creation of Satan tbh

Yes, but being attracted to anime girls is not cucked. Just compare those beautiful, virgin, virtuous, faithful and happy beings with an average western roastie who is basically the exact opposite. 2D > > > 3D by far tbh ngl

Quit being a retard.

And Tara Strong and probably most of the others have been voice acting long before the Blackpill became real in 2014 with tinder.
:soy::soy::soy:

Man c'mon ı like Josuke

Yeah man anime is extremely cucked. Proof:

I swear there are other animes/cartoons where the main dude is voiced by a foid. i just can't remember what exactly.
armin from attack on titan is voiced by a girl i think

bluecel thread tbhtbh
Quit being a retard.

based greycels, what a time to be alive
Yeah man anime is extremely cucked. Proof:
This could never ever be made in cucked west
watched every second, very based
immediately made me high-T

@BlkPillPres watches anime

@BlkPillPres watches anime

he's too based for that to even matter. It's only the immature, low T, autistic postmaxxing retards who make anime seemed cucked and soy.

Just a reminder this extends to western animation too. Bart Simpson is voiced by Nancy Cartwright, Millhouse is voiced by Pamela Hayden.

That said the reason they use female voices is cause they don't "break", even into old age when dubbing anime.

I used to get aroused by "Pai" in 3x3 eyes

Until I realise she was voiced by this woman.

220px-Rebecca-Forstadt.jpg

Oh and btw some dubbing anime in english history fun facts.

The first studio to start translating and dubbing anime into English was "Streamline Pictures" by Carl Macek who brought us Fist of the Northstar, Wicked City and Akira.

He even got live action hollywood actors to voice act in his work. That said his most famous voice actor is Cam Clarke who appeared in Robotech (aka the bastardised USA version of Macross) as Max Sterling, who'd then go on to voice Donatello in the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon series. As well as countless other anime, tv series and videogame work.

Last edited:
A lot of chads and stacies watch anime and superhero movies. That’s the problem, they are sucking the life out of it

AI generated voice will save the future

A lot of chads and stacies watch anime and superhero movies. That’s the problem, they are sucking the life out of it

completely false. This is a cope made by anime-fags to try to normalise anime.

Chads and stacies are too busy partying, clubbing, getting drunk, having sex, travelling etc. for them to even have time for anime.

Nah ain’t true you must not know many chads or stacies. They legit do watch and know of anime albeit the most basic ones. But they aren’t crazy with it, they are super casual

Foids are travesties.
AI generated voice will save the future

Nah ain’t true you must not know many chads or stacies. They legit do watch and know of anime albeit the most basic ones. But they aren’t crazy with it, they are super casual

You are talking about high tier normies, or maybe its a small circle you know of, but most ACTUAL CHADS don't waste their time with the escapism of anime, their life is already a harem anime there's no reason to give a fuck about that shit

Why would you spend time watching cartoons when you can be out partying and fucking
Here’s Light Yamagi. Anime often has prettyboy looking characters. They were made to appeal to K-pop thirster whores not your pathetic Weeb ass.

View attachment 272294

The point of making him attractive was to show how people are so easily influenced and fooled by looks

He literally even says in a panel only looks matters when it comes to getting girls (someone posted it online here once already)

If he wasn't good looking none of the manipulations he did in the series would make sense and the series would ironically be pushing the idea of "personality matters" and "muh charisma"

Last edited:
was traumetized learning at 10 bart simpson was voiced by a foid

Any Japanese animation is considered an anime.

The English dubbed Pokemon version is run by foids and a Jew foid is the sound engineer. Ash Ketchum is voiced by a millenial foid and previously voiced by a boomer foid.

DragonballZ, the voice actress not actor for Goku and Gohan is a noodlewhore. So while you’re getting a hard on for how cool and awesome Goku is, remember you were just putting money is some noodlewhores pocket.
View attachment 272292

Goku in the English dub was also voice by a blonde foid.

View attachment 272293

View attachment 272294

This is true for western cartoons as well. Bart Simpson is voiced by a female.

I always thought female characters sounded really cringy and weird in anime

I think they try too hard to sound cute and young and its stupid

Aren't you the same IT retard that larped so hard being a high IQ cel then changed avi to skrillex. Your avi is the same one you had at the time of your stupid shitpost

just watch the japanese version bro

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back